Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said she had a bf, but said she was lonely. meaning?

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats up all?

long time no post,but now im back.

so ive been working on this girl.

we had a convo, she mentioned she went to some city 4 hours away for the weekend, i asked her why and she says:

her: ive got a man up there, i just get so lonely down here.

sure when a woman mentions her bf, it means she's not interested, but y would the skank mention her loneliness? i reckon she's just a FB for this guy. anyone think its game over and move on? or is she up for grabs?

ps. what would have been a good respone to the above?

thnx

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Response to something like that? It was a pleasure knowing you.

If she says that she's lonely down where ever you live, and she has a bf, it means she's really attracted to him.

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for replying

i see what you mean

on one hand she could be SO attracted to this guy that she's willing to travel 4 hours to eat his ****

on the other, it could mean that she's so desperate for **** that that she's willing to travel that far, BUT if another **** was in a nearby vincinity (i.e mine), she would decide to travel to that **** instead.

thoughts?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work. She also might have said it to make you an emotional puppet to look towards when she's not with her boyfriend. If she said "But I'm so lonely down here," to any other men, he would have ate it all up and been her dog. What I would do? Show her who's in charge.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal take on a situation like this, could go one of two ways

1. She wants you.

2. She's got a guy showering her with attention "up there", and now she wants her own little "attention monkey" down where you are.

Now I don't really know the woman (obviously), but I'd be wary of a woman that'd cheat on her b/f/

Beyond_AFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive got a man up there, i just get so lonely down here.
What i get from that is : "I've got a guy i can screw/have fun with up there, wish i had one here too"
In my uneducated opinion i think she's up for grabs.

collegeEJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, if she was trying to imply that she misses him and is taken she would have said she misses "him".

Come on, who's going to say, "i'm lonely here" when they're really meaning, I just miss my boyfriend. Unless she's a major tease, this to me, means she is looking for someone to hang out with where you are or more...

Microfiltered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the body language. I’m pretty new here but this seems to be the general theme. We can’t really give accurate opinions based only on what she said. Words don’t mean sh!t when it comes to girls.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm.....I agree with everyone else. She wants someone to hang around with.

She did not mention she misses her bf instead that she is lonely.

So what would everyones response would be to this? or How would you go about this?

You don't want to be a dog, but then should you show interest?

commodore

Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
did she actually call him her "boyfriend" or just say literally that she's "got a man up there"?

nah she didnt say "boyfriend", literally "ive got a man up there". i reckon thats important, i think they're just FBs and she's just enjoying some tender love from a tender penis in the short run. my impression is that she's looking for a long term relationship. i cant provide one, but i can certainly be penis donor. LOL.

i still find it surprising though, she is without doubt a HB9, very social and im not to sure why she cant find a man right here and has to travel 4 hours for loving.

anyway when she mentioned it i just cut the convo thread and talked about something. ive read that asking around makes u afc.

lolz