Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said looks is 8/9 and personality is a 4 how do I improve?

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. A girl I have seen a few times came out with ‘if i am being honest your looks is an 8/9 and your personality is a 4 but it used to be an 8’ she told me this on snapchat. I clearly need to work on personality and my frame. I am going wrong somewhere. Any tips. Thanks

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She simply said she isnt interested, that doesnt mean her personality is greater than yours, it could be lower than you.. Get rid of her.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
She will still snapchat me sexy pics but she won’t carry on a convo any longer than a few messages back and forth when she had really high interest as she told me before. Guess I need to work on stuff and admit defeat she has someone better haha.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will still snapchat me sexy pics but she won’t carry on a convo any longer than a few messages back and forth when she had really high interest as she told me before. Guess I need to work on stuff and admit defeat she has someone better haha.
You are used for attention, and validation(sending sexy pic for praise) at the same time invalidate you, make yourself feel lower, its a manipulation for attention seeker use on man. women like that always has lower emotional level than you.. I wont worry about it. Dont put yourself lower than her.

-Case closed-

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what you want. If all you want is hooking up, you are fine. How you 'look' is the most important, so you are fine. If some random chick doesn't like your personality all that means is you two don't fit... so what. She is one of billions of chicks in the world, very good chance there are several million that do fit.

My advice just keep looking... date more chicks and weed this one out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've had girls called me worse then that, I just switch to other girls.

Ignore them.

Side note: You should only be worried when your real life friends are saying it more then a few times.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is that attracted to looks then just tell her to come over and fvck. No need to worry about personality with that.

To me it sounds as if she is insecure with your looks so she is trying to give you a male version of a neg to knock you down a few pegs.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience personality isn’t nearly as important to women as looks.

Actually, if she means you are a 4/10 personality wise because you’re an *******, it’s all good. If she means it’s because you’re a beta silent follower, then that’s a problem.

Because she is showing signs of low interest she’s either lying about your looks or she thinks you fall into the beta category. Either way, not good.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually, if she means you are a 4/10 personality wise because you’re an *******, it’s all good. If she means it’s because you’re a beta silent follower, then that’s a problem.

Because she is showing signs of low interest she’s either lying about your looks or she thinks you fall into the beta category. Either way, not good.
But yet she is still sending him sexy pics without him asking

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont waste your time on her
Delete/block/ignore

Making a thread about this make me think you need some education
Go read dj bible

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But yet she is still sending him sexy pics without him asking
I wouldn’t say that means much. I can meet a woman online dating and essentially convince her to give me nudes within an hour. It’s like posting a pic on Instagram for women these days, all they want is likes.

If a chick sends you nudes and you respond “ohhh bb so sexy me like <insert emoji>” you have validated her and that’s all she wants. However if you want to **** her world up tell her you’ve seen better and leave it at that.

Like I said, I don’t know what she means when she rates his personality but it does seem like she’s cooled off. That to me is a bad sign. There isn’t much other context so I’ve got to go off what’s here

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have ****ed her only the once a few weeks back

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been an ******* on occasions you are correct. It’s usually because I don’t put up with ****ty behaviour from them.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hi guys. A girl I have seen a few times came out with ‘if i am being honest your looks is an 8/9 and your personality is a 4 but it used to be an 8’ she told me this on snapchat. I clearly need to work on personality and my frame. I am going wrong somewhere. Any tips. Thanks
Respond with "Cool. I thought my personality was more like a 2. Thanks for the boost. My girl is coming over. Gotta run".

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score

I was an ******* on occasions and she blocked me and unblocked me in cycles over a few days then I would randomly get a nude on Snapchat or we would snapchat back and forth or a few messages. She had high interest before but now she’s not. When hooked up just once.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been blocked a few times and currently I am unblocked. She knows I am really ripped and work in a gym so maybe she’s just doing it for attention and for me to validate her i guess‍♂
This is what she is doing
Dont validate her, thats when you lose.
Dont anwser her often you are a 4 personality after all.
Get more options and seriously educate yourself there is some real good poster here