"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

She said looks is 8/9 and personality is a 4 how do I improve?

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Hi guys. A girl I have seen a few times came out with ‘if i am being honest your looks is an 8/9 and your personality is a 4 but it used to be an 8’ she told me this on snapchat. I clearly need to work on personality and my frame. I am going wrong somewhere. Any tips. Thanks
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
She simply said she isnt interested, that doesnt mean her personality is greater than yours, it could be lower than you.. Get rid of her.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
She will still snapchat me sexy pics but she won’t carry on a convo any longer than a few messages back and forth when she had really high interest as she told me before. Guess I need to work on stuff and admit defeat she has someone better haha.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
She will still snapchat me sexy pics but she won’t carry on a convo any longer than a few messages back and forth when she had really high interest as she told me before. Guess I need to work on stuff and admit defeat she has someone better haha.
You are used for attention, and validation(sending sexy pic for praise) at the same time invalidate you, make yourself feel lower, its a manipulation for attention seeker use on man. women like that always has lower emotional level than you.. I wont worry about it. Dont put yourself lower than her.

-Case closed-
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
It all depends on what you want. If all you want is hooking up, you are fine. How you 'look' is the most important, so you are fine. If some random chick doesn't like your personality all that means is you two don't fit... so what. She is one of billions of chicks in the world, very good chance there are several million that do fit.

My advice just keep looking... date more chicks and weed this one out.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I've had girls called me worse then that, I just switch to other girls.

Ignore them.

Side note: You should only be worried when your real life friends are saying it more then a few times.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
She will still snapchat me sexy pics but she won’t carry on a convo any longer than a few messages back and forth when she had really high interest as she told me before. Guess I need to work on stuff and admit defeat she has someone better haha.
If she is that attracted to looks then just tell her to come over and fvck. No need to worry about personality with that.

To me it sounds as if she is insecure with your looks so she is trying to give you a male version of a neg to knock you down a few pegs.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
In my experience personality isn’t nearly as important to women as looks.

Actually, if she means you are a 4/10 personality wise because you’re an *******, it’s all good. If she means it’s because you’re a beta silent follower, then that’s a problem.

Because she is showing signs of low interest she’s either lying about your looks or she thinks you fall into the beta category. Either way, not good.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
In my experience personality isn’t nearly as important to women as looks.

Actually, if she means you are a 4/10 personality wise because you’re an *******, it’s all good. If she means it’s because you’re a beta silent follower, then that’s a problem.

Because she is showing signs of low interest she’s either lying about your looks or she thinks you fall into the beta category. Either way, not good.
But yet she is still sending him sexy pics without him asking
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Dont waste your time on her
Delete/block/ignore

Making a thread about this make me think you need some education
Go read dj bible
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
But yet she is still sending him sexy pics without him asking
I wouldn’t say that means much. I can meet a woman online dating and essentially convince her to give me nudes within an hour. It’s like posting a pic on Instagram for women these days, all they want is likes.

If a chick sends you nudes and you respond “ohhh bb so sexy me like <insert emoji>” you have validated her and that’s all she wants. However if you want to **** her world up tell her you’ve seen better and leave it at that.

Like I said, I don’t know what she means when she rates his personality but it does seem like she’s cooled off. That to me is a bad sign. There isn’t much other context so I’ve got to go off what’s here
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
i have ****ed her only the once a few weeks back
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
I have been an ******* on occasions you are correct. It’s usually because I don’t put up with ****ty behaviour from them.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Hi guys. A girl I have seen a few times came out with ‘if i am being honest your looks is an 8/9 and your personality is a 4 but it used to be an 8’ she told me this on snapchat. I clearly need to work on personality and my frame. I am going wrong somewhere. Any tips. Thanks
Respond with "Cool. I thought my personality was more like a 2. Thanks for the boost. My girl is coming over. Gotta run".
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
In my experience personality isn’t nearly as important to women as looks.

Actually, if she means you are a 4/10 personality wise because you’re an *******, it’s all good. If she means it’s because you’re a beta silent follower, then that’s a problem.

Because she is showing signs of low interest she’s either lying about your looks or she thinks you fall into the beta category. Either way, not good.
I was an ******* on occasions and she blocked me and unblocked me in cycles over a few days then I would randomly get a nude on Snapchat or we would snapchat back and forth or a few messages. She had high interest before but now she’s not. When hooked up just once.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I have been blocked a few times and currently I am unblocked. She knows I am really ripped and work in a gym so maybe she’s just doing it for attention and for me to validate her i guess‍♂
This is what she is doing
Dont validate her, thats when you lose.
Dont anwser her often you are a 4 personality after all.
Get more options and seriously educate yourself there is some real good poster here
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top