Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said i was boring cuz i dont want to eat her booty hole

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not nice.

I already told her she can find another dude that wants feces dust in his mouth

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you replied like that, you are boring. Questions like these are sh1t tests, you need to respond in a ****y, funny manner.

She: "Would you eat my booty hole"?
You: "Umm, no, that's disgusting and unhygienic"

That's beta response.

She: "Would you eat my booty hole?"
You: "Only if you use Chanel fragranced toilet paper".

Alpha response. See the difference?

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta admit, if I find a woman has a beautiful booty and specially if the booty hole is nice, Im eating that sht. Its like there is an indicator of good health when you see a woman with a nice booty hole to eat and it tastes and smells decent. I do wonder though, if you get respected less by doing this, just like the theory we have on here about pssy licking on new girls etc. Interesting subject

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time i didnt care about alpha or beta.
She had asked about licking her feet before...not doing it...now this...
Its not even fun anymore.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I gotta admit, if I find a woman has a beautiful booty and specially if the booty hole is nice, Im eating that sht. Its like there is an indicator of good health when you see a woman with a nice booty hole to eat and it tastes and smells decent. I do wonder though, if you get respected less by doing this, just like the theory we have on here about pssy licking on new girls etc. Interesting subject
do you respect woman less for doing u a blo..wj..ob? maybe for eating my c..um yes, but for bj not

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you respect woman less for doing u a blo..wj..ob? maybe for eating my c..um yes, but for bj not
Im a man, so if a woman submits to me by sucking my ****, its just a natural feminine act. My point was that by lying on your stomach or knees licking a female that has probably still semen from another guy in her might be considered as beta behaviour by some. Im not sure yet with this theory.

Oh by the way I actually respect her less if she doesnt suck my dik, she does not submit like she should

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB: would you eat my bootyhole
Me: I'd like to say no but you might think I'm beta

Serenity

Reaction score
It's not for me, but I don't judge those who do it (if they do it properly). I would be inclined to at least try it, but not before her àss was thoroughly washed inside and outside.

Any chance of sh!t and it's a hard no.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lick close to booty hole, but not the actual hole.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gross. Millions of years of evolution invented the puss and the d*ck and they are our primary sex organs. They give us super awesome orgasms. Why is that not enough for some people?

A girl wants me to get freaky with her beaver, I'm down for that. If I expect b*js, the least I can do is make her feel that good in return.

But I don't get this modern obsession with the butt. It's a bit depraved IMO, it's like people have just got addicted to p*rn or something and they can't just have normal sex anymore without having to do something "edgy".

If a girl's got a fetish for something, I'd consider it, but if it's sticking my mouth on her waste excretion portal like some kind of sewer rat...yeah, no thanks. I wouldn't ever expect a girl to be touching me round there, in fact I'd rather she didn't.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really messed up that she would insult you because of your sexual preferences. Red flag. A caring woman wouldn't be so callous.

That said, have you ever considered lubing up the tip of your finger and inserting it into her anus after you've been eating her out for a bit? You only need the first digit/half the finger in, not the whole thing (please trim your nail) then slide it in and out, slowly, while keeping tounge pressure/movement on the cl1toris.

Instant/soon amazing orgasm for her. Just be sure your finger is lubed well.

Yes, your finger is going to smell, be wet, etc. Keep a (wet?) Washcloth close to wipe your finger and then jump on her and continue to be awesome.

Just a thought.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it once only, her ass was perfect and smelled clean, she actually didnt ask for it I just threw her on the bed and found out about it myself.

I wanted to **** her magnificient ass, thats why I got close, she didnt complained when I did it, actually I believe that she liked it cause it was that kind of clean that you cant get it with just a normal shower.

Anyway I guess that made her more comfortable to do stuff she wouldnt do otherwise, I **** her ass which was tight and firm doggy style position.

I was sure about it cause she is used to donate blood regularly so she is checked quite often.

But if a girl asks me to do it like that, I wouldnt probably do.