Bitcoindna
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2022
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 2
- Age
- 34
You do your day game, and the girl replies i think im to young for you….
How would you reply?
How would you reply?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I’m old enough to recognize quality when I see it …You do your day game, and the girl replies i think im to young for you….
How would you reply?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You say "ok. Take care." And go on to the next one.You do your day game, and the girl replies i think im to young for you….
How would you reply?
See you around, bye.You do your day game, and the girl replies i think im to young for you….
How would you reply?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Does that van have "free candy" painted on the side?Get in the van
I say van, it's an Ice Cream Truck with blacked-out windows and soundproofing... to keep the icecream cold.Does that van have "free candy" painted on the side?
At 56, I get this A LOT with women in their mid to early 30s... I don't even try with women in their 20s... they are too flaky and difficult anyway. Depending on her body language and how she says this I either say "You are probably right." Then chit chat for a couple of minutes and move on. If she is giving me signs of attraction... well I just joke around a bit and see what happens... really what I say just comes to me based on the environment and what we had been talking about. I might say "Well... would it help if I dyed my hair like you do?" (if her hair is obviously dyed) or "Yeah I'm old enough to be your dad"... I'll put on my 'dad' voice and say "So young lady... what are you doing talking to strange men old enough to be your dad?" I just become self-amusing and go with it.You do your day game, and the girl replies i think im to young for you….
How would you reply?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Easy **** test ....You do your day game, and the girl replies i think im to young for you….
How would you reply?