Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She reached out after not talking

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** would she reach out if she's not interested in me? This girl I've been talking to, I asked her out multiple times and even went as far as to say I liked talking to her, and she would change topics every time. I didn't realize she was curving me until way later, so whenever she did, I'd think nothing of it and kept the conversation going. I stopped talking to her when she did it for the 4th time, as I got tired of pursuing her. And she also removed me from her private snapchat so I couldn't see her stories anymore, so I was like, ok then.

Nearly a week later, she comments on one of my snapchat stories. It was a very short interaction, and then I also find out she adds me back so I can see her stories again and it left me confused and bitter, so I made the choice to remove myself from her stories so I wouldn't see them anymore.

Question is, if she knows I'm into her and I stopped talking to her cause it wasn't mutual, why the **** would she chime in like that? It's as if she's just trying to remind me of her existence and nothing more and it pisses me off.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** would she reach out if she's not interested in me? This girl I've been talking to, I asked her out multiple times and even went as far as to say I liked talking to her, and she would change topics every time. I didn't realize she was curving me until way later, so whenever she did, I'd think nothing of it and kept the conversation going. I stopped talking to her when she did it for the 4th time, as I got tired of pursuing her. And she also removed me from her private snapchat so I couldn't see her stories anymore, so I was like, ok then.

Nearly a week later, she comments on one of my snapchat stories. It was a very short interaction, and then I also find out she adds me back so I can see her stories again and it left me confused and bitter, so I made the choice to remove myself from her stories so I wouldn't see them anymore.

Question is, if she knows I'm into her and I stopped talking to her cause it wasn't mutual, why the **** would she chime in like that? It's as if she's just trying to remind me of her existence and nothing more and it pisses me off.
Why consider doubling back? Commit to moving on. Better question, why are you into someone that's not interested in you?

If I get messaged by an attention wh0re my responses are super flat, as if it's the last message of the convo. It's a soft dismissal. And that's only if I feel like responding.

Don't feel obligated to respond, write her off, and move on. If she wants you she can always make a bs excuse to be around you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

so I made the choice to remove myself from her stories so I wouldn't see them anymore.
Good move. Cheers!

It's totally normal to be frustrated and women can sure as heII be confusing.
Around a woman, it's always a good idea to put up a front. If she does any further attention getting type things... don't let her know that it got to you. Instead, play it cool as if she happened to you so long ago that it was someone else's life. If nothing more, you'll give her the confusion that she previously gave to you.

Although there are a few women on this forum, you're basically talking with men and many of us have already been down that road. We know what didn't work and (at least speaking for myself and I'm sure others) we hope to prevent others from making our past mistakes.

Women (and even some men) can be vanity creatures. Unfortunately, this type of female overture is usually only self-serving and only offers false hope. Don't give her the satisfaction ... but also know this. If she's seeking attention from you, then you are in more control of your life than you may realize. Again, don't give up the drivers seat to her.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

women are meant to be loved not understood

going further , if you really like her then make her work for your attention , basically make her chase you , while also moving on and sleeping with other girls .

unfortunately it never really works like you like her she likes you and married ever after :)

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women are like cats.
When you chase the cat, it goes away. When you seem disinterested, you pique its curiosity and it comes back to sit in your lap.
She likes to chase the rat, when it's juuuust out of reach. That's what exciting to the cat, that'll keep her entertained for a lifetime. Now when the rat told her it wants to be eaten, the cat smiled on the inside but didn't move a muscle. So the rat gave up and went away, this made the cat poke the rat to see what's going on. With that she's asking: "didn't you want to be eaten just a moment ago?"

With that said, you didn't do anything wrong afaik. This cat just likes to play with her food.

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Around a woman, it's always a good idea to put up a front. If she does any further attention getting type things... don't let her know that it got to you. Instead, play it cool as if she happened to you so long ago that it was someone else's life. If nothing more, you'll give her the confusion that she previously gave to you.
I shouldn't call her out for her bs then or ask her what it is she wants if she reaches out again?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shouldn't call her out for her bs then or ask her what it is she wants if she reaches out again?
That is the worst thing that you can do :)

just ignore what she did previous and try to escalate to a date and then to sex .

if you do not want to sleep with her anymore and are over it , just ignore her

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the worst thing that you can do :)

just ignore what she did previous and try to escalate to a date and then to sex .

if you do not want to sleep with her anymore and are over it , just ignore her
I'd rather ignore her altogether then. I'd like to think I have a sense of pride and if I tried again, I wouldn't be able to respect myself.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tempting as this is (and believe me, many of us have been there) don’t do it.
I’d you’ve ever had one of those ‘palm on forehead’ moments (after the fact) you’ll get another from this one... if you indicate to her at all that you’re invested.

I realize that on the surface, this advice might sound counter-productive, but beneath the surface, it’s not. Trust me.

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but I get the sense you probably will.
:down:

Tempting as this is (and believe me, many of us have been there) don’t do it.
I’d you’ve ever had one of those ‘palm on forehead’ moments (after the fact) you’ll get another from this one... if you indicate to her at all that you’re invested.

I realize that on the surface, this advice might sound counter-productive, but beneath the surface, it’s not. Trust me.
Thanks, I'll ignore and move on.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll ignore and move on.
Women can have a way of getting under our skin. It’s best to keep your frustrations to this forum (despite a few of the loser chest-thumpers that are here) rather than risk exposing yourself to these women.
For a newbie here, it sounds like you are catching on fast.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather ignore her altogether then. I'd like to think I have a sense of pride and if I tried again, I wouldn't be able to respect myself.
No you wouldn't. Self respect and pride would lessen each time you approach that and any other situation designed to reject you.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they reach out after not talking for a while, to me it would mean one of two things: 1) She is just messing with you / likes to toy with you (Leave this girl alone, girls who do this are the worst and should be ignored) 2) It's a girl that likes you and misses you, so she's trying to reconnect.

Since you already kind of let her know you liked her and she hasn't reciprocated, it sounds more like #1. I wouldn't talk to her anymore as she doesn't value you.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they reach out after not talking for a while, to me it would mean one of two things: 1) She is just messing with you / likes to toy with you (Leave this girl alone, girls who do this are the worst and should be ignored) 2) It's a girl that likes you and misses you, so she's trying to reconnect.

Since you already kind of let her know you liked her and she hasn't reciprocated, it sounds more like #1. I wouldn't talk to her anymore as she doesn't value you.
3) she doesn't really care about you but she needs you know for whatever reason.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to seriously develop the IDGAF attitude.

In other words, be outcome indifferent. You should have moved on by now. Have the Abundance Mentality even if you don't have a stable of w*ores right now. You're way too invested in the outcome here.

All wealthy people developed an abundance mindset, or better known as the millionaire mindset, before they achieved wealth. NO ONE ever got rich thinking like a poor person (scarcity mentality) 24x7.

Learn and grow young grasshopper.

Good luck.

eternal5

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you need to seriously develop the IDGAF attitude.

In other words, be outcome indifferent. You should have moved on by now. Have the Abundance Mentality even if you don't have a stable of w*ores right now. You're way too invested in the outcome here.

All wealthy people developed an abundance mindset, or better known as the millionaire mindset, before they achieved wealth. NO ONE ever got rich thinking like a poor person (scarcity mentality) 24x7.

Learn and grow young grasshopper.

Good luck.
Wait what. What did I say that makes me seem invested in the outcome?

I get what you're saying, but I've decided I'm not going to entertain her any further.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** would she reach out if she's not interested in me? This girl I've been talking to, I asked her out multiple times and even went as far as to say I liked talking to her, and she would change topics every time.

Nearly a week later, she gave me another little crumb to see if I would bite

This is classic attention whoare behaviour. She baits you into making a move then she pulls away. Then she baits you again. See the pattern?