Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Never Contacts, Unless I Contact Her First!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not that clear cut, because she did intact try to come over to my house for sex a few weeks ago, but it was short notice & I had to decline.

After around 2 weeks I suggested we meet up again & she responded with because of child care issues, it will be soon.

However SOON has been used by her several times before.. So I won't be giving her any attention or validating her, till she reaches out with an offer to meet.

I am working on other woman, have a potential date on Saturday, so no big deal.
Seema pretty clear cut to me. If guy A, B or C isn't available or cancels last minute she hits you up.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls are just like this, in my experience. They refuse to chase or initiate. It's something they've read in a Dolly Magazine or something and it makes them feel empowered and desired. It doesn't even necessarily mean they aren't interested, they are just stubbornly committed to this configuration.

.....Also, if you don't chase her (like she thinks she deserves) then there's a million d!ckless dweebs who will. She lives in such abundance that she can afford to let you go.
Doesn't feel worthwhile chasing this sloot.

I understand your point about abundance.. However I am aware of many chicks who have zero options.

They sat at home in lockdown getting bored & fat.. Barely getting a date on dating apps

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have reached out to her maybe 8-9 times.. She keeps saying that she will meet me soon when it's possible.. But that never happens.

She only wants sex, no relationship. However the sex is not happening.. She always says soon, but never gives a precise date.

Which puts me in the situation of having keep reaching out.

It's becoming too much hard work

Man take my advice. Start flaking on purpose. You be the flaker. I know it sounds weird but it changes ur energy. Stand these bitches up. I just stood up a hot russian chick a few days ago now she is confessing her desire to meet me and hoping ill ne the man to start a family with her maybe lol....her interest level was low asf before i flaked. Its all a game man. Play by the rules. Use them to your advantage.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the fck do you guys keep chatting endlessly on the phone with the women you want to bang, seriously?

All you need (and must) to do, is ASKING HER OUT.

If she agrees, good, give her a specific date & time, and start dating other women.

If she refuses to see you, good, tell her to let you know when she can meet you, and start dating other women.

That's it. Your time on earth, as a man, is TOO VALUABLE for you to waste, even just seconds, for people who have low interest level in you.

Last edited: