"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She Never Contacts, Unless I Contact Her First!

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
It's not that clear cut, because she did intact try to come over to my house for sex a few weeks ago, but it was short notice & I had to decline.

After around 2 weeks I suggested we meet up again & she responded with because of child care issues, it will be soon.

However SOON has been used by her several times before.. So I won't be giving her any attention or validating her, till she reaches out with an offer to meet.

I am working on other woman, have a potential date on Saturday, so no big deal.
Seema pretty clear cut to me. If guy A, B or C isn't available or cancels last minute she hits you up.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Some girls are just like this, in my experience. They refuse to chase or initiate. It's something they've read in a Dolly Magazine or something and it makes them feel empowered and desired. It doesn't even necessarily mean they aren't interested, they are just stubbornly committed to this configuration.

.....Also, if you don't chase her (like she thinks she deserves) then there's a million d!ckless dweebs who will. She lives in such abundance that she can afford to let you go.
Doesn't feel worthwhile chasing this sloot.

I understand your point about abundance.. However I am aware of many chicks who have zero options.

They sat at home in lockdown getting bored & fat.. Barely getting a date on dating apps
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I have reached out to her maybe 8-9 times.. She keeps saying that she will meet me soon when it's possible.. But that never happens.

She only wants sex, no relationship. However the sex is not happening.. She always says soon, but never gives a precise date.

Which puts me in the situation of having keep reaching out.

It's becoming too much hard work

Man take my advice. Start flaking on purpose. You be the flaker. I know it sounds weird but it changes ur energy. Stand these bitches up. I just stood up a hot russian chick a few days ago now she is confessing her desire to meet me and hoping ill ne the man to start a family with her maybe lol....her interest level was low asf before i flaked. Its all a game man. Play by the rules. Use them to your advantage.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Why the fck do you guys keep chatting endlessly on the phone with the women you want to bang, seriously?

All you need (and must) to do, is ASKING HER OUT.

If she agrees, good, give her a specific date & time, and start dating other women.

If she refuses to see you, good, tell her to let you know when she can meet you, and start dating other women.

That's it. Your time on earth, as a man, is TOO VALUABLE for you to waste, even just seconds, for people who have low interest level in you.
 
Last edited:
Top