she left the bar with her ex.. am I overreacting?

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Great post, finally read something new here. Hamsters running best in silence, orbit testing, and reaching out. Three concepts I've never heard of before. Will definitely familiarize myself with those theories, especially orbit testing, which seems to happen all the time. Thanks for the post.

EDIT:

Sh*t, could I have some links, if I google "orbit testing" I get a bunch of f*cking satellite web sites LOL
The word "Orbit" is very often used in the german Pick Up Scene, didnt know thats unfamiliar in the english speaking community :)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it's quite familiar, I guess I thought the concept of "orbit testing" had some extended theory and explanation behind it ??

Links?

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
_sideways_ said:
if you can't tolerate it why is it taking space up in your mind.

if I can't tolerate squash peas I don't even have it in my life, or think about it, or talk about how I can't have it. You know?
it's (was) taking space up in my mind because, as human beings, we all like to be sure about our choices asking for advice sometimes. That is the purpose of this forum by the way. If you had read the title of the thread, you would have understood it. You know?

Longshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the exact feeling, joker79, and it does stay on our minds a bit even if we don't care or tolerate it. So I like what Mauser96 and pyros wrote, and your gut is right. What does it for me is this: if you know your value and the direction of your moral compass (not an afc, not a jerk, but a good dude with a heart and strength), you're the s**t- not her.

Besides, we have better things to do. :cool: