Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She keeps me waiting

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been spending some time with this girl and after some short hints today I decided to go further to the sex thing. She then told me that she's crazy for it too but then explained me about her abusive previous relationship and how she went to a psychiatrist because of that and so on
I know one of the iron rules says that if she keeps you waiting for sex with her, it's never worth it. If she really wanted, she'd move mountains for that to come true
But how can I judge this case in special? I have no scarcity when it comes to that so I'm not quite worried about that point, but the whole situation made me something to think about of which is the best approach to open her up and make it

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when they view you as more long term they will not give up sex straight away. Some females do that some dont. Just like some females will jump your bones on the first meet even if they view you long term etc. Women are unpredictable. As long as she stays in contact and keeps seeing you i wouldnt worry. You can usually judge by phonecalls, texts, how much they communicate.

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls work on my schedule, not the other way around. Block and next if sex hasn't happened by the time I want.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you have to talk to women about why they won't fvck you it makes you look like you are clueless.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
she doesnt care about you. your not chad. your just the best beta she managed to find recently and is currently decreasing her standards being with u just to not be alone

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to talk to women about why they won't fvck you it makes you look like you are clueless.
You can't really talk about it. Only hurts you.

If your out there dating you can pull all attention and give more time to another babe who is currently fvcking you.

Women are fvcking the men they want to fvck and using other men to entertain them.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you approaching sex? Are you bringing it up to her verbally or are you escalating physically with her and she pushed you away? How many dates have you been on in-person with this girl?

Last edited:

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calm down gentlemen

To explain further, we only know each other for two weeks and I can make physical contact with no problems. We kiss and we're playful.

She gives me her full attention and pretty much comes after me with a lot of compliments and ideas (which by itself seems to beat off the idea that I'm not a priority), and I'm doing little to no chasing. She's the one who starts, coming always nice and full of love to give.

After coming further she gently stopped me and explained the situation as I told, I could see she was starting to breath heavily, aroused and totally into it, but managed to hold herself.

If it was a situation of me going after her and she refusing everything I'd totally agree with you guys, but what we're having here is a bit different. I'm questioning myself if sex didn't happen yet because of her problems with trust and I'm still in a "testing start period" and not that she's holding me on to keep me waiting.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we peel back the layers, *she* isn't keeping you waiting. You are allowing yourself to wait around.
That's not a put down by the way.. I've been there and most here probably have at some point.

As long as there are other aspects that you enjoy about her and you're not overly frustrated, enjoy the ride as it is. Keep escalating of course... and eventually, she'll probably have a 'weak moment of passion.'

If it all becomes too much, be cool about it.
Best exist strategy is to say that you understand how she must feel and hopefully she'll understand that you do not want to be held accountable for actions of other men.