"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

She keeps me waiting

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
I've been spending some time with this girl and after some short hints today I decided to go further to the sex thing. She then told me that she's crazy for it too but then explained me about her abusive previous relationship and how she went to a psychiatrist because of that and so on
I know one of the iron rules says that if she keeps you waiting for sex with her, it's never worth it. If she really wanted, she'd move mountains for that to come true
But how can I judge this case in special? I have no scarcity when it comes to that so I'm not quite worried about that point, but the whole situation made me something to think about of which is the best approach to open her up and make it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Sometimes when they view you as more long term they will not give up sex straight away. Some females do that some dont. Just like some females will jump your bones on the first meet even if they view you long term etc. Women are unpredictable. As long as she stays in contact and keeps seeing you i wouldnt worry. You can usually judge by phonecalls, texts, how much they communicate.
 

Asseater

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
95
Age
33
Girls work on my schedule, not the other way around. Block and next if sex hasn't happened by the time I want.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,874
Reaction score
19,111
If you have to talk to women about why they won't fvck you it makes you look like you are clueless.
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
she doesnt care about you. your not chad. your just the best beta she managed to find recently and is currently decreasing her standards being with u just to not be alone
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you have to talk to women about why they won't fvck you it makes you look like you are clueless.
You can't really talk about it. Only hurts you.

If your out there dating you can pull all attention and give more time to another babe who is currently fvcking you.

Women are fvcking the men they want to fvck and using other men to entertain them.
 
Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
How are you approaching sex? Are you bringing it up to her verbally or are you escalating physically with her and she pushed you away? How many dates have you been on in-person with this girl?
 
Last edited:

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
Calm down gentlemen

To explain further, we only know each other for two weeks and I can make physical contact with no problems. We kiss and we're playful.

She gives me her full attention and pretty much comes after me with a lot of compliments and ideas (which by itself seems to beat off the idea that I'm not a priority), and I'm doing little to no chasing. She's the one who starts, coming always nice and full of love to give.

After coming further she gently stopped me and explained the situation as I told, I could see she was starting to breath heavily, aroused and totally into it, but managed to hold herself.

If it was a situation of me going after her and she refusing everything I'd totally agree with you guys, but what we're having here is a bit different. I'm questioning myself if sex didn't happen yet because of her problems with trust and I'm still in a "testing start period" and not that she's holding me on to keep me waiting.
 
Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
If we peel back the layers, *she* isn't keeping you waiting. You are allowing yourself to wait around.
That's not a put down by the way.. I've been there and most here probably have at some point.

As long as there are other aspects that you enjoy about her and you're not overly frustrated, enjoy the ride as it is. Keep escalating of course... and eventually, she'll probably have a 'weak moment of passion.'

If it all becomes too much, be cool about it.
Best exist strategy is to say that you understand how she must feel and hopefully she'll understand that you do not want to be held accountable for actions of other men.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top