Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE JUST ANSWERS WITH ONE LINERS

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to be the mother of your children.
LOL!!!!

Maybe I'm old... I've been dating a whole lot longer than smart phones have been around... but I really have no idea how anyone can truly read anything in a text. The OP should just try to make a date, and if she is still busy... well then you know for sure your out.

To many dudes worry too much about if a chick likes them or not... the only way to be sure is if you make a date... she shows up... puts effort into the date to make it fun. Anything other than that is really meaningless.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go a step further and say, you're just being boring. And there's a good chance that a lot of your conversations go like this.

You know, this is the kind of conversation I have with casual acquaintances, like my neighbours, or the local shop keeper, or an indirect colleague. That's the emotional place she has put you in; an acquaintance that she has inconsequential small talk with.
Triggering emotions, in particular joy and happiness is a huge part of communicating with women. Learn how to have fun and positive focus on what she is passionate about. Work out her sense of humour and learn how to trigger it.

Whatever you do, find something more interesting to talk about than work and going to the fcking shops (smh) :lol:
I agree with what you said and wanted to add that sometimes the dynamic simply isn't there between two people over text. No matter how many interesting things you believe you are saying, or how engaging you are trying to be, the other party just isn't feeling it.

No sense in worrying about it IF it occurs occasionally.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q: foo
A: yes
Q:bar
A:yes
Q: do you need a slap on the ass to get you to answer more than one word?
A: ...

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what you said and wanted to add that sometimes the dynamic simply isn't there between two people over text. No matter how many interesting things you believe you are saying, or how engaging you are trying to be, the other party just isn't feeling it.

No sense in worrying about it IF it occurs occasionally.
Yes, there is clearly a lack of interest here. But a big part of this girl not 'feeling it' is because the OP is being bland and forgettable.

Just as one person can instill and cultivate interest in another, they can certainly stimulate disinterest just as easily.You have to admit, this about as mundane as conversation ever gets. There are several things going on here that could quite easily be fixed by OP being a bit more creative with his communication.....

-The fore mentioned boring subject matter and delivery.
-This is probably how a lot of his conversations go, and especially with this woman, who is now just being polite - which to be fair to her, is more than can be said for a lot of people.
-The consequent emotional/intellectual/interpersonal/comical vacuum that has been left in the wake of OP's lack of imagination and substance.
-As others have said, he has indirectly communicated that he is leading a boring life (at least at the present moment); hence, were they to spend time together, she may well be bored/boring at times as well, just like him.

-He could have easily switched the conversation and situation around - he's doing boring mundane sh!t; she's staying in all day. But, he's going to be cooking later, so, she should go over to his place and help cook / eat and watch movies (+fck+suck+lick+++). At the very least, it's going to make both of their lives slightly more stimulating, albeit temporarily.

The problem being, OP has cultivated the other person's opinion of him long before this conversation even happened. Thus she would probably refuse his advances now anyway.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go a step further and say, you're just being boring. And there's a good chance that a lot of your conversations go like this.

You know, this is the kind of conversation I have with casual acquaintances, like my neighbours, or the local shop keeper, or an indirect colleague. That's the emotional place she has put you in; an acquaintance that she has inconsequential small talk with.
Triggering emotions, in particular joy and happiness is a huge part of communicating with women. Learn how to have fun and positive focus on what she is passionate about. Work out her sense of humour and learn how to trigger it.

Whatever you do, find something more interesting to talk about than work and going to the fcking shops (smh) :lol:

This reaks of desperation!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reaks of desperation!
Not sure what you mean. The guy is texting a girl he's interested in. She's clearly not interested. I'm telling him to be more interesting. If that's desperate, then desperation works for me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or he could, stop pracing in the text, and act and do something like invite her to do something he would do, just stop wasting time testing the waters or hoping she will go out of her way to answer you if you are not that much enganging on text

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she a hoe...she's going up and down right now, while we're all arguing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. The guy is texting a girl he's interested in. She's clearly not interested. I'm telling him to be more interesting. If that's desperate, then desperation works for me.

Why does he need to keep pandering to her? What is so fukin special about her Vagina?

Why does he have to keep jumping through hoops to prove how amazing he is?

She isn't interested.. A few witty text messages later, she isn't going to invite him over to her house, so she can suck him off?

Come on man.. A man with some self worth and dignity doesn't need to desperately win a woman effections.

This is how much this chick values OP

OP writes a fukin Novel in his text messages to her, and gets back a one word reply.. Repeatedly!

Man its shocking to see how desperate and thirsty dudes are for Vagina.

They will try EVERY tactic under the sun, including demeaning themselves, just to get the dik wet!

Definitely the beta way forward.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Solaar pleure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who does not start a conversation with something mundane? Maybe I am just boring but most of my conversation start with many people along those lines. Did I not read something here about treating girls the way you treat anybody else? Maybe I misundestood.
The girl cannot even talk about the weather, seriously. I am no Vicomte de Valmont but I have had conversations with many girls by talking about something stupid like how tough my last exam was, then we proceeded to talk about something else.
Many girls who had zero interest in me were able to have a regular consersation, then when I tried to get into a dating subject, the conversation was stopped abruptly.
Recently, this girl at work gave me her number, I decided not pursue because I found out she had a boyfriend who was possibly a member of the Hell's Angel (my safety is very important to me, lol). She knew from the get go I was into her, it's not that hard to tell when a guy likes a girl.
Very often, I would come to work and we would talk on skype about anything: the weather, her work, my work, what she did during the weekend( she made sure not to mention that bf), hell, we even spent an entire afternoon talking about coffee and the fact that I had to stop drinking it for a while because of stomach issues. After a couple of weeks, I asked if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, gave me her number.
I never called or texted her, there was no akwardness since I stopped working at that place anyway.
On a side note, despite the fact that I am busy, I personnally like to get to know someone a bit more by phone or text before I meet them for a date, I am not that thirsty, seriously. If you cannot even have a mundane conversation with me over the phone, why the hell would I wanna spend time with you in person?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all this BS advice people give saying to "move on, she's not interested"

If you have good game, you can change a girl from not being interested to interested. If all the advice you can give is "Move on", just shows that you do not know how to deal with girls who aren't showing interest so easily to you and you would rather give up. Reminds me of when a girl says "I have a boyfriend" and guys just give up and say oh she has a boyfriend when they haven't a clue that it's a possible ****test.

if a girl is replying to you with one word replies, she has at the very least, some interest, or else she would just ghost you and never reply. but its your job as a high value man to prove to her you're not like all the other chodes messaging her and actually have good game and not stifled over her 1 word response. Most beta males will call her out on it and assume she's not interested and feel threatened by it. Anyone who says you can not build attraction through text have no idea what good text game is. she's testing you and seeing if you're a needy guy and crushed easily like most guys when she doesn't text back for 2 hours and start sending stupid memes about "no text back? alrighty then!" because they are low value guys with no abundance. Guys with abundance doesn't need to "next" any girl because we don't get emotionally attached to them and develop oneitis like most guys do when she takes long time reply.
If she starts off with low interest, no amount of “good texting” is going to change her mind. Too much work on your part just to build up interest that isn’t there. Maybe once she removes Chads Thundercawk from her mouth she will find some time to respond to your “good texting”. Poor investment.

The only way you have a chance is if you actually meet her and then you can build interest.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does he need to keep pandering to her? What is so fukin special about her Vagina?

Why does he have to keep jumping through hoops to prove how amazing he is?

She isn't interested.
It's not a case of 'pandering'. You're stuck in 'PUA' mode.

The conversation was fcking dull. And that's at least 50 percent his fault. No one is prescribing 'building interest'. Rather, don't be a fcking boring cnt. For his general interpersonal well-being, not just with women. Have you ever met a really boring person, because I certainly have.

Chad Thunderc0ck can be a boring cnt and still never get laid. It's not 'jumping through hoops'. It's maximising one's gains, beyond vacuous b!tches that just want thunderc)ck, which, let's face it, most guys don't have :)

And FYI, it's 'reeks', not 'reaks', silly ;)

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who does not start a conversation with something mundane? Maybe I am just boring but most of my conversation start with many people along those lines.
How often are you getting laid with 'mundane'? You don't need to answer. Just be honest with yourself.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How often are you getting laid with 'mundane'? You don't need to answer. Just be honest with yourself.
As someone who doesn't give a sh1t about getting laid. Most of my quality conversations start with silly jokes. Humor will melt glaciers.

Have a sense of humor, and don't be so serious about yourself.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be the devil when texting. She's a cat. You go to pet a cat, it'll move away. Girls are amazed how their cats always come up behind me on the couch and/or go under my legs, jump up on the couch and get next to my arm. They're like omg, she never does that!! it's as if she's seen a ghost. I tell her that well, maybe she thinks I'm a cat, I'm one of her and I pet it and it remains and purrs. If the cat jumps up and gets near her, I won't reach out and pet it cause the cat knows that's her mom.

You are the cerebral enterprise captain in the room, in the house. You override her to where even her cat prefers you over her, who feeds her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she starts off with low interest, no amount of “good texting” is going to change her mind. Too much work on your part just to build up interest that isn’t there. Maybe once she removes Chads Thundercawk from her mouth she will find some time to respond to your “good texting”. Poor investment.

The only way you have a chance is if you actually meet her and then you can build interest.
Some great points here.

If a chick is showing a clear LACK of interest aswell being somewhat arrogant & rude..

What are the chances she will do a complete U-TURN and dump Chad Thundercok, because you sent her a couple witty text messages, after she has spent most of the week, ignoring the fuk out of you!

If you tried to have a conversation with a friend or your neighbour, or a work colleague and they made ZERO effort in that conversation and kept giving you one word answers, would you really want to continue with that conversation? FUK NO

You would find it rude or somewhat disrespectful.. You wouldn't run back home, and draw up a plan, then come back with some fukin witty one liners!

So what is different about this situation? She happens to have a VAGINA

So your jumping through hoops, desperate to get that puzzy, trying anything and everything to get her to change her mind.. Pathetic!

Lets look at this from the girls perspective.. More than likely she will reject OP again, even if OP does apply some wit in his conversation..

She will look at OP as some pathetic loser, who couldn't take blatant hints about her interest level.

She will assume OP has no other options and clearly has no self worth or dignity!

This chick will know, some beta's off SS have been advising him to, value her puzzy more than valuing himself lol.

Chicks that are interested don't make it this obviously difficult.. Even if the conversation is a little Mundane on the offset.. SHE WILL MAKE AN EFFORT to liven the convo up..

YES and NO answers are ZERO effort..

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally best to be engaging around other human beings. Who'd have thought that was a controversial opinion? But there you have at lol

Offcourse being engaging in a conversation is important.. But there is such a thing as common decency and manners!

Someone may approach me, and strike a conversation with me, the convo might not blow my fukin mind?

However I would still avoid being Blatantly abnocsuis!

I wouldn't resort to just single words, when the other party is trying with good intentions to converse with me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Offcourse being engaging in a conversation is important.. But there is such a thing as common decency and manners!

Someone may approach me, and strike a conversation with me, the convo might not blow my fukin mind?

I wouldn't resort to just single words, when the other party is trying with good intentions to converse with me.

When a girl uses only single word replies.. She is overtly telling you, that your are not a Priority!