Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is trying to slip through the cracks again. Calling in the brain trust

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this evening I was having thanksgiving dinner with just my mother and out of nowhere I get a text from a female I dispatched like 5 months ago.

"I know I know that we don't talk Blaba but Im just passing through to tell you happy thanksgiving .. "
thats all she put with the two dots at the end.
I just read it and put my phone back away. never replied back.

mind you she tried to reach out to me about 2 months prior but I sent her packing again I shot back that one time with "things have changed and im not feelin it anymore. take care". all chill no hostility.

I see she didn't get the memo tho. she was a solid 7. Nice hourglass body , thick peach booty and all that.
I did hit it nice and proper. she let me do anal after some resistance. Made her orgasm back to back. when we spoke we peeled layers about life on a human level. In other words our conversations were fluid with substance. Had good pleasurable moments those few times she came over but her breach of behavior fvcked it all up thats why she got the boot aggressively in a quickness. It all happened to quick maybe she still a bit shell shocked about it. It could be that I was vicious with her because I did call her a profanity term and kicked her to the curb.

But whats going on with this girl why does she keep sticking her beak in if I told her to get lost not once but twice. A part of me wants to fvck her one last time and another part wants to stick to my oath of pacing foward like how I been moving. If any of you can do me a solid with some hard counsel I would appreciate it in advance. I am just trying to sharpen the blade here in dealing with this broad.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of her wants you back and part of her is playing a game. Stick to your oath. Since it's a holiday she's going to take any communication as a sign of acquiescence (since it's cuffing season and many girls are hard-set on being in a relationship this time of year). She also wants to see if she can "win" imo.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of her wants you back and part of her is playing a game. Stick to your oath. Since it's a holiday she's going to take any communication as a sign of acquiescence (since it's cuffing season and many girls are hard-set on being in a relationship this time of year). She also wants to see if she can "win" imo.
you breaking bread. I will take it to the bank. Maybe it was a blunt trauma to her ego and self esteem the way I dropped her and she can't let it go.
I don't got social media or anything of that nature so she has no trace of me. I'm incognito to her eyes all reason for her to forget about me.
She used to tell me how she would tell her ex boyfriend to quit bothering her and to another dude to get lost. Supplicating to her type of sh1t. I would just listen, change the song on the TV ,keep pouring wine, and change the subject.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a handle on this man. Looks like maybe she was alpha widowed when she wasn't expecting to be. Don't be surprised if she drops by with a gift or reaches out during Christmas. She's the background song on the tv, keep changing the channel when it comes on.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a handle on this man. Looks like maybe she was alpha widowed when she wasn't expecting to be. Don't be surprised if she drops by with a gift or reaches out during Christmas. She's the background song on the tv, keep changing the channel when it comes on.
I remained emotionally unattached and stoic with this girl even though I liked her. The first date I took her to the San Diego bay in
Coronado island and popped out two bottles of chilled wine and glasses from the trunk of my car on some james bond sh1t. That night by the water went real smooth.

Alpha widowed is what exactly brother?
I haven't brushed up on the term.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But whats going on with this girl why does she keep sticking her beak in if I told her to get lost not once but twice
the modern female is a narcassist , she has little interest in being loving, or unity, her mission objective is to check how much shes desired.

youve deemed her unworthy, and caused narc injury. she cant handle it

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha widowed is what exactly brother?
I haven't brushed up on the term.
Alpha widow is when a woman spends time with a guy she considers high SMV, he possibly fcks her well makes her orgasm. basically sends her on an emotional rollercoaster.

she never gets over him and does nothing but talks about him for the rest of time, after they split.

if you go out on a date with a woman over 30 you will notice she rattles on about one specific guy if you listen carefully, what a terrible man he was and how he messed her around . AKA the alpha widow cant stop thinking about his cawk

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I was hitched I used to fvck every and any girl that reached back out after I dumped them. She wants to bang again, OP.
She reached out on a sentimental holiday though

Southside if you do contact her again I would wait until after Valentine's Day.

Reaction score
Well said man. Women have this tendency that they just want the attention. Even when they are not with you, and even when they are banging another guy, they want that validation from another guy because maybe the guy they were or are with isn't good.

OP, The key is not to answer. She will get the upper hand and you can look like a dope...meaning she will know that you still want her and then she will scrap.

OP, Someone who reaches out, is not reaching out for you! They are reaching out for them. If they were suppose to be with you and things were suppose to work, it would not have ended anyway. Some chicks even come back after years. If you answer, you will appear weak in her eyes.

I would just ignore her completely.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texted me again with a long azz paragraph of how she thought about our little time together and writing daddy this and daddy that.
She used to call me daddy a couple times after our few encounters back then.
She mentioned how she got a promotion at her work and how I used to listen to her talk about it and that she kinda misses that.
At the end of the text she put, take care daddy like if that is going to pull any heart strings hell nah. If anything I will shoot her back a text and start playing with her mind.
I'm still going to ignore her though.
Words don't move me. Money and actions do.

I honestly feel that she is alpha widowed by me now that I got a grasp of the term. She is 32 it only makes sense.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always contact guys for a reason. This one wants your dvck inside of her.
What would be your play here..
I mean if she really wants that juice again why doesn't she hit my line? Some girls I have dumped in the past have called me and that is how I know they really miss it.
Texts don't mean sh1t to me. Anybody can text

Last edited:
Reaction score
What would be your play here..
I mean if she really wants that juice again why doesn't she hit my line? Some girls I have dumped in the past have called me and that is how I know they really miss it.
Texts don't mean sh1t to me. Anybody can text
Exactly, but the situation in my opinion when you continue to engage her in text and if you do, she will get her dose of satisfaction and move on. The issue is you have the upper hand right now, and even if you acknowledge for her to come over, she may just tease you. I would just ignore her.