"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She Is Getting Very Angry.

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
My friends
I have a girlfriend since two months ago. She is in love with me, and told me this. Well, I think I am in love wit her, but I dont like too much the idea of going with her more than n weekends, and sometimes I just call her a couple of hours before we go out.
The problem is that when I call her she is always angry with me, and when we see, she is always silence, angry. She does not want to admite it and then I have to please her to make her feel good and open again. Well, the thing is that I would like to handle better this kind of situation without have to yield ther.
I need to hear your good advices, my friends. Thanks.
Giovanni
:) :) :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
if she won't tell you what's wrong and you have no idea what's wrong, it seems like you got a head case on your hands. there is no reason for a b|tch to act that way. i'd next her real quick.
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
SheGetAngry because I dont call her

Well, thanks for your advice, Knicknack.
But the last time she told me she was angry with me because I had not called her before, she missed me.:) :) :)
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Freeze her out and give her the silent treatment. Females Aren’t used to that.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
she's a head case just like my ex.:D

seriously, why doesnt SHE call when she misses you?:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
she's a head case just like my ex.:D

seriously, why doesnt SHE call when she misses you?:confused:
exactly... why the double standard ?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Sometimes fellow DJs... some women are undateable/non-relationship types. Think it's time you start having your dating options "open" now and seek other women, cause usually women like this start making it worse and worse.
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Shecallsme

Hi
Thanks for your opinions, guys, but sometimes she calls me and doesnt find me, thats why she gets angry. At first I did not care about that, but sometimes I get angry because of this situation. I would wanna keep cool the all thing.
I would like to read an opinion about it, guys.
Giovanni


:) :) :)
 
Top