Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is Chinese just out of 3 year relationship. Is into me but...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh that's pretty funny the Chinese actually invented girl moving just try searching on pillow book. In fact that could be a fun thing for you secretly order a Chinese pillow book and go through it with her.

If you really want to challenge try moving from one sexual position to another in sequence ie no withdrawal emphasizing the ones that require you to be pretty much lifting her up all the time. Just torrent search on multiple position sex plenty of good picture books to be had.

That's perfect brother you're giving her what she's never had from any Chinese guy before I'd say at this point you are definitely bonded.

Once u actually make it out of the bedroom Trust me on the badminton too.

Chinese girls are more about getting through life together you don't need you to provide as much entertainment so if you set up something easy for you early on you ve done something as social leader and along with normal dating that will be enough.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
LIKE button found and pressed. Thank you, all great posts.

I'm not seeing the parents yet! Just telling the other gent that if that happens, then it's really serious. The topic of me meeting mom and dad has never come up. She's just starting to plant a few seeds with them in case we travel together. Or... maybe that's her way of prepping them to meet me? Who knows!?!?!

She has money but I pay for everything when we are together. I buy her plane tickets when she comes to visit me, and so on. Anything I can do to show I can be a provider, as I know Asian women size up their man for that early on.

Oddly, everything is there except her saying she wants a BF. She just says give me time, give me time. So perhaps I do that but play a little harder to get in the process.

Sex wise, I've turned her loose. She had only had a couple of partners (all Chinese guys and fairly boring it seems) before me and I opened Pandora's Box I'm afraid. She was a starfish at first but once she got to know me and trusted me, man.... total hell cat who wants to try everything she has ever seen in a sex movie. So there is a lot of teaching and learning going on when we're together, she's always wanting to try new things.
So because you're on a steady poon diet, she gets to play you like a pinball machine. That you would even listen to her on her being able to do whatever she wants while you can't 'look at another woman' is flat crazy.

You don't have to get all crazy or fake alpha male about this. It's really simple - if she gets to do what she wants, so do you. Anything else is just you being p*ssy-whipped.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah like I said listen to the guys on the frame control. You don't want to create a dragon lady. And here's where I get even less PC be careful if she's from Shanghai according to my Chinese friends that's where the dragon ladies come from.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And especially listen to the grumpy voice of reason ;-) TT knows his apples.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
so give her time, but DO put a limit on it. say one year. if she won't commit by a year or so, then save your guts and get out of it.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so give her time, but DO put a limit on it. say one year. if she won't commit by a year or so, then save your guts and get out of it.
I would say 6 months. A year is much to long.

dman

Don Juan
Reaction score
So because you're on a steady poon diet, she gets to play you like a pinball machine. That you would even listen to her on her being able to do whatever she wants while you can't 'look at another woman' is flat crazy.

You don't have to get all crazy or fake alpha male about this. It's really simple - if she gets to do what she wants, so do you. Anything else is just you being p*ssy-whipped.
Don't get me wrong mate, I look at plenty of women. I just now *try* not to do it in front of her. The hassle that comes after is just waste of time, and to be honest, it's disrespectful anyway. She never does it in front of me, so I shouldn't do it in front of her. Her doing whatever she wants means she doesn't want to commit. She isn't checking out guys in front of me or even talking about being with another guy. She just won't commit to me, yet. "Give me time..."

Yes, I would say I am p*ssy whipped to some degree, but I genuinely like her. It's not like she is my first woman or anything, but she is the first one I've ever been "all in" for. That plus Chinese culture is damn confusing.

Last edited:

dman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah like I said listen to the guys on the frame control. You don't want to create a dragon lady. And here's where I get even less PC be careful if she's from Shanghai according to my Chinese friends that's where the dragon ladies come from.
Shenzhen. Raised not to far from there, but works there now.

I've heard about some of the monsters coming out of Shanghai.

dman

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're at 6 months right now since we met, but only 2 months since she has been single. I don't think I could drag this out a year. 6 months perhaps, starting 2 months ago.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong mate, I look at plenty of women. I just now *try* not to do it in front of her. The hassle that comes after is just waste of time, and to be honest, it's disrespectful anyway. She never does it in front of me, so I shouldn't do it in front of her. Her doing whatever she wants means she doesn't want to commit. She isn't checking out guys in front of me or even talking about being with another guy. She just won't commit to me, yet. "Give me time..."

Yes, I would say I am p*ssy whipped to some degree, but I genuinely like her. It's not like she is my first woman or anything, but she is the first one I've ever been "all in" for. That plus Chinese culture is damn confusing.
Your mentality is totally wrong. You "shouldn't do it in front of her"? Get a grip man seriously. You're in a tail spin and you're going down. Time to pull this baby back the fvck up.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships. She gives her poon too quick her value goes down in the eyes of others, you give your commitment to quick your value goes down in the eyes of others (including her).

You've got your head on backwards man. Even if you want a fvcking relationship.....get this...you cannot go about it the way you're going about it. In fact, if you want a relationship, or a fvck buddy, or whatever.....the formula is the same "focus on the next hook up, create an opportunity for sex to take place, bring value..." nothing more. don't think of the future with women......but you want a relationship you say? why should you not think about the future? get ten or fifteen of these hook ups going and you're on your way to a relationship.....simple isn't it? just think of the next fvcking hook up and stop acting like a biatch. get fifty of those hook ups......one hook up at a time.....theres's a solid ltr........women are fickle you cannot think of the future with them......

Freedom is a wonderful thing. when a girl tries to take away my freedom I feel smoothered. that's what your doing to this girl. she needs to come at you......but you've lowered you're value by giving her your two balls.

Mate women and men communicate differently. women covertly and men normally overtly. you can subtly express that you want a relationship covertly by your continuous hookups but expressing it openly like your doing is highly unattractive and desperate. two traits that are not conducive to seduction.

what can you do? you need to be Machiavellian.....if you want this biatch you have to fvcking detach and play the game. you've got to back the fvck off and go hot and cold. show disinterest when she shoes disinterest. but overall you've got to use her weakness against her. she is jelous? good , use it agains her (respect? morals? get a grip son? seriously) bring in jelousy plots. flirt with other women and bring her into the flirt and don't care about the outcome...

your main concern her is not the woman. your main concern is getting your head right. you're going to fall badly if you don't.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having "crazy monkey sex" doesn't mean she's not controlling you.

Your major mistake was telling her you're ***** whipped. Go out and bang a few other women, and you won't care so much about this one. You are a sex toy to her.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One word. One-i-tis.