Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she is as hard as a ROCK....comment, tips, helps for me?

sad samurai

Reaction score
briefly speaking, she gave me these lines:
1. ....to be honest, i probably will not reject you; but for now, it is not the right timing...too rush...
2. ....isn't it ok for us to be friends for now? why you have to break this situation? now after telling me what your hidden feelings toward me, you think we can still be as easy going as before?
3. ....said you will be my friend...but i just know it in fact you will cut me off...
4. ...you gave me lots of pressure...and i felt selfish myself if only i just want to be friends...
5. ...why can't give both of us more time to get to know each other better...?

yup, that is all she said to me....typical "LJBF" with some "false messege" i guess

after she gave me those sht in the weekend we went out again (under "friends" term of course) - and later the weeks pretty much the same.

--i think she is either no interested in me, or like she said, "not the right timing dude "
--next her? or make this a real longern run (btw, to me she is not "another woman hooked in bar or somewhere"...i hate to say that but i'm kinda fall in...which is not so good for me now, but....)

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the words of a woman with VERY, VERY low interest - next!

zinc64

Don Juan
Reaction score
sad samurai said:
briefly speaking, she gave me these lines:
1. ....to be honest, i probably will not reject you; but for now, it is not the right timing...too rush...
2. ....isn't it ok for us to be friends for now? why you have to break this situation? now after telling me what your hidden feelings toward me, you think we can still be as easy going as before?
3. ....said you will be my friend...but i just know it in fact you will cut me off...
4. ...you gave me lots of pressure...and i felt selfish myself if only i just want to be friends...
5. ...why can't give both of us more time to get to know each other better...?

yup, that is all she said to me....typical "LJBF" with some "false messege" i guess

after she gave me those sht in the weekend we went out again (under "friends" term of course) - and later the weeks pretty much the same.

--i think she is either no interested in me, or like she said, "not the right timing dude "
--next her? or make this a real longern run (btw, to me she is not "another woman hooked in bar or somewhere"...i hate to say that but i'm kinda fall in...which is not so good for me now, but....)
Next her until she chases after you...which I doubt she will judging from this.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put her way way way way way way back on the back burner which means to cut her off completely while you go date other chicks in the meantime.

If she comes back and starts saying what you want to hear and you are interested in her words and her at that time then great.

If not also great because you will of been spending your time with other women not wiling away your precious time gripped by oneitis.

Good luck soldier.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from the jist of the OP, you had your feelings out on your sleeve. no mystery. no excitment.

her words arent hidden or even being misconstured. she is out right telling you LJBF.

advice. dont be her emotional tampon and accept this status by going out as friends. all you will be doing is stroking her ego.