Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She HAS to be a virgin

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to be groundbreaking information but I think its important to remind ourselves of this. Once a female has had 1 or 2 bfs her pair bonding ability is done. I am just now realizing this. I used to think it was 5 or 10 sexual partners. But it is as little as 1 or 2 boyfriends ( they dont even have to be sexual partners).

When a virgin with no previous partners falls in love it is rock solid. You set the basis of their expectation. They aint going no where unless you make them leave. They dont have anything to compare to and this intoxicating feeling of limerance is new to them.

The say that first high of any drug is the best. With virgins you are giving them that first high or euphoric love. They will always be chasing that dragon.

Once a girl has gotten her heart broken even once...it is ruined. Her heart has lost its innocence. She will never be able to "love" you. This is why virginity was so prized in the past.

I am talking to a virgin now and the levels of simpery I get away with is astounding. My simp behavior does not turn her off because she has nothing to compare it too. She is also still riding off the high of being in love. I have had another virgin gf in the past and I couldnt get rid of her.

Virgins or nothing at all.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to be groundbreaking information but I think its important to remind ourselves of this. Once a female has had 1 or 2 bfs her pair bonding ability is done. I am just now realizing this. I used to think it was 5 or 10 sexual partners. But it is as little as 1 or 2 boyfriends ( they dont even have to be sexual partners).

When a virgin with no previous partners falls in love it is rock solid. You set the basis of their expectation. They aint going no where unless you make them leave. They dont have anything to compare to and this intoxicating feeling of limerance is new to them.

The say that first high of any drug is the best. With virgins you are giving them that first high or euphoric love. They will always be chasing that dragon.

Once a girl has gotten her heart broken even once...it is ruined. Her heart has lost its innocence. She will never be able to "love" you. This is why virginity was so prized in the past.

I am talking to a virgin now and the levels of simpery I get away with is astounding. My simp behavior does not turn her off because she has nothing to compare it too. She is also still riding off the high of being in love. I have had another virgin gf in the past and I couldnt get rid of her.

0 to 2 Partners: Trusting / Naïve
These girls are sweet, though I typically find them a bit too nice and trusting for my own tastes. I'm constantly afraid I'm going to hurt them.

They're basically playing love on "Beginner": everything's new and wonderful, and the emotions they feel at this stage are more powerful than they will at any other stage of their romantic careers, because everything feels so outside their control and left up to fate.

As a rule of thumb, the less control a person has over something, the more powerful around it his emotions will be (both the good and bad emotions); the more control over it he has, the less potent will be his emotions.

These girls are sweet, though I typically find them a bit too nice and trusting for my own tastes. I'm constantly afraid I'm going to hurt them.

They're basically playing love on "Beginner": everything's new and wonderful, and the emotions they feel at this stage are more powerful than they will at any other stage of their romantic careers, because everything feels so outside their control and left up to fate.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As a rule of thumb, the less control a person has over something, the more powerful around it his emotions will be (both the good and bad emotions); the more control over it he has, the less potent will be his emotions.

Faccts exactly. This is an awesome post. Yes 0 to 2 partners are very trusting and naive and I am always afraid I wil hurt them. But this is exactly what I want now that I want to settle down. I have had the *****s. Now I want all the power and i will not abuse it. Spot on post btw.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're gonna struggle to find many virgin girls that are older than like 15 nowadays, bro lol
Tread carefully! haha
Haha yes I agree. They are still available if you are willing to travel overseas to small villages. You can find women that are early 20s that are still virgins. The issue is bringing them back to the USA and then they change.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often times men wonder why did she ghost me even after we had sex? Why did she suddenly dump me after a 2 yr relationship? How can she move on like that etc.....

It's mainly because 1.) Too many options and 2.) Their pair bonding is shot to heck.

Sleeping with guy and not being very strongly attached to him is an abomination of nature. Its not natural at all and is a sign of deep dysfunction. Any woman that has ever engaged in casual sex is deeply broken. No exceptions.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You disagree? Why.......I think thay engaging in casual sex means that she has given up on the true love fantasy that every girl is born with. She got her heart broken. Now she is a flight risk.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in a world where women remained virgins, it wouldnt work:

1) Life on this planet will do a number on any human relation. Whether it's from death, abuse, sickness, crime, disfiguration, infidelity or dumping, it's inevitable that a good amount of people wont be living the disney fairytale but will still be well-meaning and have to try to make their life work. I dont want to condemn these people.

2) Probably the most ugly reason, men who subscribe to this idea would still not take responsibility for their own behavior anyway. They will goad women into having casual sex, and they will cheat on or dump them. And just as importantly, despite their own sins, they will not have any sense of forgiveness. This is morally wrong.

That's why going along this route is unfortunately only a path to even more misery than there already is on this planet, rather than helping anyone become more happy. If we want to do good then we have to deal with the world as it is and make the best of it, not condemn ourselves to wish for the impossible.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
It's not possible to find a 25 year old virgin in 2021.
Maybe not 25, especially an attractive one....

However, I gave exclusivity to an attractive 22 year old one last month after she gave her virginity up to me. She also has solid familial relationships and aspires to go to graduate school next year.

I would have not even considered giving exclusivity if not for the fact she was both a virgin AND had a great upbringing & relationship with her parents.

Given my career aspirations in the near future, I was at a point in my life where I didn't even want another relationship for years. Ironically, when I internally accepted I wasn't settling down until at least my early 30s (I'm 27), this opportunity presented itself and I eventually decided it would be foolish & overly cynical not to give it a shot...

I was casually dating two women (plates) when I began dating the virgin, and I used the plates for sex while I built rapport, comfort, and trust with the virgin. She's a genuinely good person, so I didn't want to take her virginity just to take it if I knew I had no intentions of allowing anything more to possibly develop. I dated her for a little over a month when we brought up the exclusivity conversation and we discussed a few days later what that would look like. I took her virginity the following weekend.

After that weekend I let my plates go, which admittedly was tougher than I thought... not because I like liked the plates, but because getting rid of my current options put me in a position where I'm more susceptible to pedestalize the virgin and develop one-nitus. As another poster mentioned, at least with a virgin their naivety allows more margin for error when it comes to relationship game.

I am fortunate that a lot of the groundwork for this to happen had been inadvertently laid. I knew of her for over a year through social circle, in which rapport, comfort, and trust began to build before we even started dating. She still lives with her parents (one of whom I actually knew and had rapport with before her) who she's close with, plays sports, is school-focused, and she doesn't party -- all positive factors I considered before giving exclusivity to her.

I just share this to suggest that virgins are out there, and they are attainable. Are we likely to find one whose attractive enough to you, had a healthy upbringing, AND is interested in you? Probably not.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score

I had a similar mentality for LTRs –– she has to be a virgin for it truly work. However, I had become a bit skeptical through my experiences and observing the experiences of others that it was possible to find one. To be more realistic, I told myself she just has to be very low mileage, like just a few sexual partners max.

I think finding a virgin in her 20s, who:
- had a healthy upbringing
- is good looking enough to you
- AND most importantly, is interested in you
is so rare, that the ultimate factor in meeting such a girl is timing.

Once you offer enough perceived value in the virgin's eyes, it all boils down to timing –– luck, essentially. As I insinuated in my previous post, I was the beneficiary of good timing.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The approach anxiety manifests once more, she doesn't need to be perfect.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In countries where women are virgins until marriage, the women develop into expert level cokk teasers and attention whoares.

Or they learn to simply lie about their activities.

Plus you have the problem that this increases male thirst and turns the dudes into desperate simps.

The reason virginity was prized in the past was because of lineage and the lack of contraception. Men wanted to be sure that their son was their own.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha yes I agree. They are still available if you are willing to travel overseas to small villages. You can find women that are early 20s that are still virgins. The issue is bringing them back to the USA and then they change.
watch out for the madona wh0re complex

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beleiving in the cult of virginity is like beleiving in the tooth fairy.

If a woman is a virgin:

- It could be because of societal pressure, not her own values. Therefore when she gets the chance, she will cheat.
- It could be because her highest priority in life is locking down a guy in order to ride his wallet
- It could be because she doesn't like sex and is totally frigid.
- It could be because she's a manipulative, conniving biatch that would do anything for status and money
- Or she could simply be lying.

Virginity and holding back sex is like a sexual cartel. The less the supply, the higher the price.

And what price could be higher than marriage?

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beleiving in the cult of virginity is like beleiving in the tooth fairy.

If a woman is a virgin:

- It could be because of societal pressure, not her own values. Therefore when she gets the chance, she will cheat.
- It could be because her highest priority in life is locking down a guy in order to ride his wallet
- It could be because she doesn't like sex and is totally frigid.
- It could be because she's a manipulative, conniving biatch that would do anything for status and money
- Or she could simply be lying.
There seems to be varying opinions on this. Some people think it matters, others think it doesn't.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be varying opinions on this. Some people think it matters, others think it doesn't.
Yes, well personally I couldn't care less.

If we want to go back to a society where nobody is allowed to have sex before marriage, that means going back to a society where men have to pay a hugely excessive price for mostly bad and boring sex and nobody has any freedom to enjoy their lives.

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, well personally I couldn't care less.

If we want to go back to a society where nobody is allowed to have sex before marriage, that means going back to a society where men have to pay a hugely excessive price for mostly bad and boring sex and nobody has any freedom to enjoy their lives.
I am no psychologist but I think the proponents of low female notch counts say women with high notch counts lack the ability to bond and are most likely to cheat.
On the other hand, wouldn't that mean the same thing for men?
But what do I know?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no psychologist but I think the proponents of low female notch counts say women with high notch counts lack the ability to bond and are most likely to cheat.
On the other hand, wouldn't that mean the same thing for men?
But what do I know?
Right, but if women are not having sex then nor are men.

You can't say "women should not be having sex" if you still want to have sex yourself.

Regarding pair bonding, I think we have to be realistic. Expecting a relationship to last a lifetime is not realistic. Finding some naïve person with no life experience is not the solution.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
think finding a virgin in her 20s, who:
- had a healthy upbringing
- is good looking enough to you
- AND most importantly, is interested in you
is so rare, that the ultimate factor in meeting such a girl is timing.
The best way to meet a woman like this is through social circle, usually in highschool or college. Outside of that you are fighting an uphill battle that only gets tougher as you get older.