She has no Soul

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The ceo of YouTube is a woman. The worlds most paid writer is a woman. Now am I saying like jk Rowling’s book or are even good? No. But she raised 2 kids on her own and was broke out of her mind and is now a billionaire. What have you done? If she was so “soulless” and unable to make decisions herself how did she have the heart to keep going despite the struggles? You guys are just reeking with insecurityand anyone who is atleast socially adjusted and even a bit intelligence can see through the facade
Oh for crying out loud. LMAO
You picked a writer out of 4 billion women. Just like a woman. There is a bell curve. Don't be a pontificating a$$. Wizardry is not a new idea. In fact well used throughout the ages. The books still followed the 3 act structure of a fiction writer as well as the Greek writers of the famed "Greek Tragedy". Not that you know what those things are.

Earlier in this thread I challenged you to go to google, look up the top ten richest women. Then eliminate any that inherited their money or divorce raped to get their money. I've done this. These women DID NOT win the genetic lottery. They are quite ugly and without the gift of the average 6 in our culture. They knew that men would not treat them like other women and they decided to be skilled.
Also none of their "products" are self created. Some used their status and picked up a chemical companies cosmetic line and slapped their name on it.

The only reason you object to my words is because you cant let go of your effeminate programming. I'm totally ok with you being a feminine man and denying your birthrights. Carry on. Yep, you saved the day with that posting.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
TA-DA
save the day.jpg

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Well duh. The books suck. But just like you who didn’t get the genetic lottery or a good upbringing are on this site to get girls. What makes you any different then them? You wouldn’t be on this site if **** was just given to you.

Men and women can both be soulless. To say one gender is soulless means your a complete moron. Now women all have a sense of nature to them where they Like a certain type of guy (****y/funny, alpha etc) but how do you explain girls going after guys with low self esteem and are shy and other girls don’t? The idea of a soul is not fixed. A soul needs to be cultivated not given. If you stop working on yourself your soul WILL shrink.

I don’t want to make assumptions but you seem like the person so immersed in red pill like the guy with a beard with a. Soft face to appear more manly when really your just confused and scared and afraid to admit it. And spaz, you’ve been exposed as 45+ man who failed at life so now has to resort to trolling people on an anonymous forum to have some resemblance of a life (*COUGH* the 6000 posts. Actions speak louder then words buddy)
My enemies are dead. I have made other types of enemies in this life...I just roll over them if they get in the way. You are extremely passive, there is nothing I can do for you. We still need cucks that work hard and dig in for the long haul. I salute you. That's an honest tribute.
I was once one. I found peace with it. Without it, without the struggle, I would not be so fortunate to be where I am now in my life.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Look over here we got a bad ass. Lmao at you qualifying yourself on an online forum? Don’t you have people to “kill”?
Look at my picture. I would not harm anyone without just, lawful, cause. You are not my enemy and never will be. Be content with the role you have chosen for yourself in the world.

I feel no shame in my actions. Epic Days out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is going to be my final reply on this thread.

To me, two different types of guys can come to the same conclusions that women have no souls.

The rationalizer and the guy who reached top 10% status.

The rationalizer would say “Women have no souls” as an excuse as to why he failed with women. And he would use that excuse to be part of the MTGTOW movement. He’s coping. This is a terrible road to go down.

The top 10% guy would say "I have been to the top of the mountain. And I’ve realized 99% of women are empty vessels with no character. They are machines..mere reflections of the current social climate. And our current culture is toxic. Most women are entitled and borderline psychotic because absolute power corrupts absolutely..... I improved myself just to realize that women are herd creatures with no soul. Substance without form. They just take on the form of the environment. How disappointing."

This is a realization that you can only achieve by climbing to the top of the mountain. If this is just theoretical knowledge to you, then you might be using this as a rationalization as to why you failed with women.

The first guy is making excuses for his failures. The second guy rejects women and goes his own way (while spinning plates for sex). He’s transcended petty romance and there is a higher purpose to his life.

The only way to WIN with women is to actually conquer them, realize they aren't special, and transcend to the next phase of your life, not develop theoretical knowledge and use it as an excuse to not pursue women. This is rationalizing and coping.

Be careful not to be the rationalizer who only has thereotical knowledge of this and not actual experience. You might develop a victim complex, bitter angst, and it would affect your ability to move on in life and have success with women. This is not supposed to be a hate thread. The top 10% guy is dissapointed...but he doesn't hate women. He just doesn't over-value them or sees them as some kind of standard goal post to strive for. This is the correct frame to have. The realization that women are nothing special.

P.S. Yes, there are top 1% of women out there that are the exception (perhaps closer to 5-10%?) What I see is guys use this to try to counteract the notion that 90%+ seem to be empty vessels. Which is not a valid argument. In a world full of billions of people, you will have outliers.
That's a good way of putting it.

Aside to the others,

I'll join you boys after my deep slumber.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
"The top 10% guy would say "I have been to the top of the mountain. And I’ve realized 99% of women are empty vessels with no character. They are machines..mere reflections of the current social climate. And our current culture is toxic." by stormrider

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Women only appear to have no souls to the lowest tier men who have nothing to offer women. Any woman.

That is natures way of weeding incels out of the gene pool. Hence why they are incel in the first place.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
And who can forget the time he put a "curse" on @LARaiders85 ? Comedy gold.
You mean the sites resident warlock So Spaz was able to pry himself away from his keyboard to grab his Ouija board and Dungeons and dragons spell book to cast a curse?

Must have been a miracle in disguise.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well duh. The books suck. But just like you who didn’t get the genetic lottery or a good upbringing are on this site to get girls. What makes you any different then them? You wouldn’t be on this site if **** was just given to you.

Men and women can both be soulless. To say one gender is soulless means your a complete moron. Now women all have a sense of nature to them where they Like a certain type of guy (****y/funny, alpha etc) but how do you explain girls going after guys with low self esteem and are shy and other girls don’t? The idea of a soul is not fixed. A soul needs to be cultivated not given. If you stop working on yourself your soul WILL shrink.

I don’t want to make assumptions but you seem like the person so immersed in red pill like the guy with a beard with a. Soft face to appear more manly when really your just confused and scared and afraid to admit it. And spaz, you’ve been exposed as 45+ man who failed at life so now has to resort to trolling people on an anonymous forum to have some resemblance of a life (*COUGH* the 6000 posts. Actions speak louder then words buddy)
Wrong.

It's because that I am highly capable that I could post thousands of ideas because it's easy as I've lived through all of them, I do not need to research it nor think on it as you do.

Whilst you can only manage a few hundred quoting other people's work and rehashing it as ur own - because you have not successfully lived through any of it and probably need 1/2 a day to think about a single quote.

If anything, I'm probably disappointed that I couldn't post more.

Our difference is simple, you research and rehash words that's not yours, that limits ur ability to post more whilst I've lived many life's and could probably post millions of my own work, everything I've posted is originally Spaz.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Is it true that you asked Spaz to send you pictures of him without a shirt?
That’s kinda scary.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao I love how you managed to rationalize wasting your sh1tty life at 40+ on a forum where no one gives a **** about you with your argument.
You seem to think otherwise so much so you send me PM's.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Any time I see A Spaz post, I can expect an Epic Days thumbs up
You have your clan. Lol
If I like a post and it’s sound thinking yep.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah so I can show people that they are getting their personality determined and controlled by a fat neck beard. But I wouldn’t be surprised if you like that since your so much on his balls :)
So it’s true. Damn.
I thought he was messing around. Holy crap!

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao I can’t take a guy serious who’s In his 40s with a skull as a picture to look “edgy” seriously. again I’ll meet you guys Anytime. I’m in Los Angeles California just tell me a place and I’ll be there. If I don’t show or make an excuse berate me and I’ll deserve it. But if we agree on a time I WILL show up.
You don't expect those KJ Incel-lar dwellers to actually show. That would mean leaving from under the basement stairs and unplugging from their life support system aka So Suave.