She has no Soul

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
How does it feel wasting your life fighting for a political cause you have no idea about because of “honor”. You probably went into the army because you were lost in your own life and needed a scapegoat
"Enlisting in the Army" = Shut-in, doing tours on Call of Duty.. live from the neckbeard nest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a cheat, sinner, troll, ugly, incel, playboy, poor, rich, good, bad, handsome, stupid, genius, great, well liked, hated, angelic, demonic etc.

Just by being Spaz creates and generates multiple emotions in people.

It's because everything about me is just so super.

Like a super....man.

And just like superman, I'm liked, admired and hated.

So how do you faze a super man?

It must be frustrating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Law of power #48: "assume formlessness".

Next sh1tpost. The sheer volume of which is amazing.

Get a job, sir.
You're been waiting and it has kept you awake throughout the whole night until 5am.

Ain't Spaz so super?

Sosuave should pay me for my ability to generate interest.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You are like that fat guy in south park in the world of Warcraft episode. You construct a bad ass self online because your real life is in shambles hence the 40+ year old trying to get validation on an online anonymous forum and trying to control other people on...again...an anonymous forum. Action speak louder than words :)
Yes that's true, action does speak louder then words.

I've posted multiple field reports and yet you have not even produced a single hello from even a fat chick.

So does ur words here actually represent ur own image?

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a cheat, sinner, troll, ugly, incel, playboy, poor, rich, good, bad, handsome, stupid, genius, great, well liked, hated, angelic, demonic etc.

Just by being Spaz creates and generates multiple emotions in people.

It's because everything about me is just so super.

Like a super....man.

And just like superman, I'm liked, admired and hated.

So how do you faze a super man?

It must be frustrating.
Stupor Spaz ^^^

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
He actually is on the autistic spectrum, and doesn't know how to relate to people outside of Robert Greene manuals.

Poor lil bastard reminds me of the weirdo who asks you to pull his finger, then shiits himself while pointing and saying: The jokes on you bro!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that when you boys interact with Spaz, you keep on producing names of men like Corey Wayne, Roosh, etc and now Robert Greene, or as brix boy says accomplished men.

Do you think it helps overcome ur inherent weaknesses when interacting with Spaz ?

U

user43770

He actually is on the autistic spectrum, and doesn't know how to relate to people outside of Robert Greene manuals.
Why do you keep knocking Robert Greene? Did he hurt you?

The 50th Law is hard to beat.

U

user43770

Ah, but that guy's the natural.

On a small scale, i find it strange when someone is using that repeatedly in conversation.

If you want a more general opinion, It's required reading. Hence, i read it. I ultimately think it"s for people who were bullied in school and want to get back at the world.

Do you not remember in school, college and/or uni when an amazingly lame kid would read sh1t like that, anarchist cookbook, satanic bible or whatever? That was the reason he was lame. it defeats the fvcking object.

Had one actually tell me he was putting on a curse on me once. Even in his fvcking warped reality I have gypsy blood, so that's got to be racial immunity right there.

You seem to have a multitude of threads recent about guys being very lonely, and you have the basic response being that the respondee is lonely too, but that's okay because they're better than everyone else (sans any irony or humour whatsoever).

Read robert greene, listen to this black pill podcast, etc. And i just think it's a bit daft.

Probably combination of my coming here quite rarely, the place changing, myself growing out of it, etc.

Tldr? can't really recommend the book i'm afraid.
I'm a fan. I'm reading his new book now. I'll admit that it isn't as good as his previous works, but all of his books are based on reality, which I appreciate.

I'm not mad at you. Most leftists get their panties in a twist when people talk about reality, rather than wishy washy, do-gooder bullsh1t.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I was tempted to Google up who the fvck Robert Greene was just so I could be up to date with the current mindset of nerdville occupants.

I think I'd forgo it, all these steps...

Can only come from a nerd for a nerd.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I was tempted to Google up who the fvck Robert Greene was just so I could be up to date with the current mindset of nerdville occupants.

I think I'd forgo it, all these steps...

Can only come from a nerd for a nerd.
If you ever read it get the condensed version. I only got about a third of the way through it. Long winded.
In truth you don’t need it. You already understand power and leadership.

The moral of the story: just because you refuse to use power...doesn’t exclude you from power being used against you.

The feminine leftist mindset keeps potential boys from becoming men. Certain types of power, especially from women and degenerates, forms their mindsets from birth. Then he fails to operate as a man. Power is being used against him.

The last thing the feminist leftist wants is for squashed men to understand and use power. He has no clue that he was born with more power than all the women out there. It came as part of the package in his DNA. He has just been conned and convinced that he has none.

Last edited:
U

user43770

If you ever read it get the condensed version. I only got about a third of the way through it. Long winded.
In truth you don’t need it. You already understand power and leadership.

The moral of the story: just because you refuse to use power...doesn’t exclude you from power being used against you.

The feminine leftist mindset keeps potential boys from becoming men. Certain types of power, especially from women and degenerates, forms their mindsets from birth. Then he fails to operate as a man. Power is being used against him.

The last thing the feminist leftist wants is for squashed men to understand and use power. He has no clue that he was born with more power than all the women out there. It came as part of the package in his DNA. He has just been conned and convinced that he has none.
Nah, anyone that's interested in reality and history will like Greene.

You seem to think that you're above it all because you recently found the red pill.

There's an army of us out here, bud.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, anyone that's interested in reality and history will like Greene.

You seem to think that you're above it all because you recently found the red pill.

There's an army of us out here, bud.
Recently? It took me YEARS to fully unplug. A dominant trapped in a subterfuge con game. I didn't have Rollo (I wish I did) when I started out. Every man that I have run into from my past is still partially or fully entrapped.
Rollo and Esther Vilar finished me off and the walls came down. I climbed mountains and spent significant time alone in wild and dangerous places with their words floating through me. I began to master my crafts instead of being just pretty damn good at them. I was free.

I realized that there was something going on in me. As men we will work a problem for years in our minds. This is good AND most definitely damaging in the long run if you don't have resolution. You will waste a life.
How can a man who has pushed his mind and body to unbelievable limits, risked his life, killed when required, led other men to epic results and beyond yet be so powerless when he is confronted with a visually stunning woman?
A creature so self absorbed that men don't actually exist in the world of women. Who buys the most frivolous things to indulge her fascination with material things only to have no real interest in them after she owns them?
A creature who jumps from one pleasure moment to the next pleasure moment and has that as an actual paradigm of existence and then has the audacity to complain?

What you and other men don't realize is that your mind is still working the problem. Sure, you have come a long way but significant chunks of your attention are still working the problem. Lets say as an example that every man has 100 units of attention. If you realize that something is wrong with this thing concerning men and women, you start working the problem. You now have only 50 units of attention to operate with. The other 50 units of attention is working the problem of men and women in the background all the time. You wake up in the morning with it. You go to bed with it.

Whats holding you in stasis is your social conditioning. Half of your attention units are tied up with a problem that you have to reconcile against your social conditioning and your "feelings". The rest of your life you will speak back all the right things on a forum. Perhaps become a half decent PUA. But in the end...you are still a slave.

A woman by nature has no power or form. Yet you do not register in a woman's paradigm. The Feminine Imperative. You are an object to be utilized for a woman's indulgences and survival. Men will rush forward and volunteer to be enslaved by a woman by his own hand. Because he has been trained by women to do so. It's not real. It's a con. She is so solipsistic that every fiber of your existence is to support her. Do not hate a woman. She is a simple creature that KNOWS she is running a con and that must have the con in place because she has no form.

When you fully rid yourself of your major social conditioning's, you will have those other 50 attention units back to work on the important things in your life. Because women have no form and they are there in your space at your good graces.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That statement made no sense at all and the fact that you don’t know Robert Greene solidified my ideas that you are indeed a old hermit who will live out the rest of his days trying to be cool on an online forum. What a clown. Really hope you sort things out little man
No need to throw your inexperience out there like that. He was raised by men in his culture. He wasn’t raised by his mommy. The oh so precious mommy who indulged in her life as an available booty for use to the right guys.
Don’t pontificate.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Are you bitter? You sounds like someone who found out Santa clause isn’t real. Your not special bud. Most people here know the red pill.
My god you’re a pvssy. In order to fix this you have to stop talking and actually listen. You will die a pvssy at this rate. Knock it off.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That statement made no sense at all and the fact that you don’t know Robert Greene solidified my ideas that you are indeed a old hermit who will live out the rest of his days trying to be cool on an online forum. What a clown. Really hope you sort things out little man
So Robert Greene and others like him is the benchmark you have set in ur life.

I get why u keep on rehashing other people's work, you feel small and it angers you.

Hence all those threads, it's all trying to overcompensate growing up a fatty, bullied mercilessly, socially awkward.

But what I don't get is how did ur own father think that you're a homo?

Care to elaborate?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I had a great childhood though I didn’t have success with women in highschool. Luckily for me that wasn’t a benchmark for self worth but it still bugged me so I fixed it. I read two of his books and don’t agree with all of it so to assume that is arrogant and ignorant. I can feel your creeepiness through your screen. That is hard to do and you must be a real nightmare in real life. God only knows how deluded your illusions are. But it’s okay spaz, keep your skull profile picture because you think it’s cool when really anyone who is well adjusted knows skulls, dragons, and anarchist symbols are for losers who got rejected by society.
You keep checking my profile.

Repeatedly mentions it. You seem obsessed.

But there's no need to lie about ur great childhood, you were a fatty and shunned by ur peers which is why u r always overcompensating even as we speak.

Do you really believe that helps you?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Says the guy complaining that that he’s been blind. Says the guy who goes to war without knowing that he’s just a pawn and has been brainwashed into thinking it’s for honor. Who’s the p u ssy who can’t think for themselves. Clap it up the guy who is telling us the red pill! Your not special bud.
You have accomplished your mission. This thread is now unbearable for even the most ardent man looking to improve himself. You have not contributed even one counter to any assertion. You are a bloody coward.

You have obscured valuable information with deliberate selfish intent. All for the protection and fear of loss to your ridiculous fear of loosing your false beliefs. Fortunately the best parts are readable at the beginning. Your mission of preventing men from unplugging and fixing their lives has been accomplished in this thread. You are a degraded being.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to know where you were so I can expose you as the fraud you are. Does it make you mad that I lost all my weight junior year of high school and even before that I had a great social circle and it just grew exponentially after I lost weight? Does it make you mad that I went to two after proms and was invited to a third but was too busy? Spaz I know you put on this tough guy persona but anyone with a normal upbringing or a sense of normalcy can tell your a bitter unhappy man living out his days on a Internet forum trying to be a guru. Pathetic. And the only people you attract are people equally in pain.
The thing is, I walk the talk.

I'm able to prove everything whilst you refuse to do so.

Often hiding behind some delirious delusions you made up just for me.

But that's fine.

How about you elaborate on why ur own father thinks u r a homo?

What could possibly drive an Asian man, a Korean, to disown his own son by saying he's a faggot.

Let's take this opportunity to solve all the hate and anger u r always feeling.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring...

I came to this site when I was 24. I'm 32 now. I was a college football player, decent looking, and had success garnering women's attention. I slept with many girls but couldn't retain any of them because I was so caught up in blue pill mentality. Then I had a BPD girlfriend that destroyed me and led me here to this very site. I was so confused my head was spinning and I almost lost my job because of it.

But it all made sense. Back when I joined there were men here trying to help each other not fighting and bickering back and forth. You can have different ideas but b!tching back and forth is feminine. So to all of you I would say if it's not a constructive post, just don't post it. You all look foolish.

Back to the topic, I think "soul" is the wrong word. Or at least it's giving the wrong impression. Anyone who has had experience with women (over 20) should realize they all follow the same basic pattern. All of them. Some have small differences, but overall they all want the same thing. They are herd animals who have evolved over time to be that way because it is a survival mechanism. They cannot survive on their own...they would be left for dead if they were removed from the pack. Men...not so much. Our survival skills are through the roof (at least they used to be, a lot of soy boys now wouldn't be able to cut it in nature).

Women are chameleons because they need to be. They will have different affects in any given environment because they MUST in order to fit in. Women are AGREEABLE, and they are agreeable so much that they have a limited ability to develop actual character and personality.

My n count is in triple digits and that's without the highest status. I would say only 1 or 2 women I have ever met really made a long lasting impression on me because of their personality. I keep my body right, have a 6 figure job, have well intentioned, successful friends, and a mindset of a winner. I don't complain, I don't b!tch, I don't whine, I try not to worry or be anxious. At my age I have finally learned to be my own mental point of origin. I challenge everyone in this thread to remove your neediness and understand what women actually are and why you can NEVER put your own well being in their hands. They are not designed for that type of responsibility.