Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has no Soul

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Men in the West have given up on trying to control their women.
This is a bit of a characterization. Though I don’t disagree where you are coming from.

These men are born into a world that mama’s them up.
It is a mistake to think that all can be manned up. Most of them haven’t been through the grinder yet.

Even then, they will not evaluate at a level needed to circumvent their programming.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This i
There is a concept called NPC or Organic Portal. I think many women fit the description of organic portal or NPC.

There is a verse from the Gospel of Thomas in the gnostic texts. Jesus's reply is very interesting.

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Notice Peter said women are not worthy of life. This is most likely implying that women have no soul therefore can not have eternal life. Jesus basically says "for every women who will make herself male". Wow......that sounds like Jesus is saying that if you can guide a woman then she can get on the correct path. Men must be the leader of a woman and in effect make her male. Making her male probably means instilling logic, wisdom and rationality to that chaotic brain. I am not sure what this verse means but I find it very fascinating.
this is not part of the Bible canon. However it is written in an earlier time. You can substitute all the names but it still makes sense.

U

user43770

This is a bit of a characterization. Though I don’t disagree where you are coming from.

It is a mistake to think that all can be manned up. Most of them haven’t been through the grinder yet.

Even then, they will not evaluate at a level needed to circumvent their programming.
I was referring more to government policy, but you're right.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That definitely has something to do with men giving up but in reality, even for those men that haven't given up, the long arm of the law will beat them into submission. A guy literally got arrested the other day for pouring ketchup on his live in girlfriend. Domestic battery for pouring ketchup on her? Seriously? Yes, I know, probably a d*ck thing to do sure but arrest and charge with domestic assault? Definitely way over the top.

She can hit, throw drinks, all kinds of crap and almost never get arrested but all he has to do is look at her the wrong way and he's got the bracelets on. I mean, a woman cuts a guy's d*ck off and women and comedians laugh. Would they laugh that much if someone cut off a chick's t*tty and threw it in the dryer?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
For me it's not the entitlement of women that I have a problem with. You almost can't blame them. Sure, they manipulated their way into power. But it's the groveling from the white knights that bother me. Women are women. Give them enough rope and they will try to hang you with it. The battle of the sexes is age old and nothing new. There was probably a time thousands of years ago when the entire world was a matriarchy where humans worshipped a feminine goddess. What I don't understand is how the hell did guys become so........gay? Testosterone imbalance is a real conspiracy. It's almost as if Aliens or some illuminati demons are hell bent on destroying humans or something.
Hidden feminist = white knight, haughty yet servile, angry yet asexual

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This i

this is not part of the Bible canon. However it is written in an earlier time. You can substitute all the names but it still makes sense.
Yup I agree. The fact that its not in the Bible canon makes it even more credible in my opinion. I think the Roman Catholic Church had an agenda when they decided what is supposed to be in the official Bible. That is a whole other topic though lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's not the entitlement of women that I have a problem with. You almost can't blame them. Sure, they manipulated their way into power. But it's the groveling from the white knights that bother me. Women are women. Give them enough rope and they will try to hang you with it. The battle of the sexes is age old and nothing new. There was probably a time thousands of years ago when the entire world was a matriarchy where humans worshipped a feminine goddess. What I don't understand is how the hell did guys become so........gay? Testosterone imbalance is a real conspiracy. It's almost as if Aliens or some illuminati demons are hell bent on destroying humans or something.
Man I totally agree bro. The amount of pathetic simpiness is incredible. I don't think men have any idea how much the average cute chick gets her ass kissed. If we had that much adoration we would be delusional also. I remember when I had an incredible stroke of luck and had a rotation of 3-4 girls back in college. I was a horrible person. I treated them like they were disposable. Then I lost all of them can came back to my sense lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I totally agree bro. The amount of pathetic simpiness is incredible. I don't think men have any idea how much the average cute chick gets her ass kissed. If we had that much adoration we would be delusional also. I remember when I had an incredible stroke of luck and had a rotation of 3-4 girls back in college. I was a horrible person. I treated them like they were disposable. Then I lost all of them can came back to my sense lol.
So after that you stopped playing games with females?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @Spaz ! I´ll take the 90% disscount. B1tches are good for getting pregnant, but that´s it.
1) Sex
2) Making and nursing babies
3) Domestic duties
4) Service occupations like nursing, servers, etc. (but under the supervision of men)
5) Some sales jobs, as this involves manipulation (again under the supervision of men)

That's about all I got. Outside of those, I do not know hardly any women that are truly good at what they do, without leaching off someone else.

What the idiots fail to get is that there are always exceptions and some that buck trends and so on. This does not change the general truth. Idiots form opinions based on exceptions, not the rule.

This is coming from a guy with daughters. And they will be better off due to my knowledge.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This does not change the general truth. Idiots form opinions based on exceptions, not the rule.

This is coming from a guy with daughters. And they will be better off due to my knowledge.
I have daughters myself so I agree.

There are guys right on here that do this. There is a reason for it. The things that ally up with their blue pill programming are latched onto. Almost in desperation. They can’t see anything else but those examples. Just like a woman.

They can be talking all kinds of the right things and be totally in the imperative at the same time. They just can’t let go of the idea that they have found the one or can find the one and they can glow it right and live happily ever after.

They are going to be wrecked eventually but it’s not my problem. In fact it may be the best thing for them. Go get demolished. You can’t glow the biology out of a woman with your awesomeness. No begging will work. When you play in the imperative you are subject to its axioms and laws.

My wish for them is it happens quickly and not 20 years later after investing everything they have or are.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Is this the 3rd day that our White Knight's can't even give a single example?

The best was uber, he just gave an assistant and even manage to sound mighty pleased coming up with that haha

#WhiteKnightWisdom #SMH

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Is this the 3rd day that our White Knight's can't even give a single example?

The best was uber, he just gave an assistant and even manage to sound mighty pleased coming up with that haha

#WhiteKnightWisdom #SMH
It is the third day. Lol
They will not be able to confront the obvious. Their ideas are way to precious for them.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Their ideas are way to precious for them.
Ideas implanted by women.

I wonder how deep their supplication to the feminine imperative goes.

'Oh Haughty and Servile Knight's of The Feminine Imperative, where art thou goest?'

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

'Oh Haughty and Servile Knight's of The Feminine Imperative, where art thou goest?'
I suspect so deep that they are unsalvageable.
The knight prose was pretty good. :)

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ideas implanted by women and now enforced by the state. Another term for this is slavery.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Ideas implanted by women and now enforced by the state. Another term for this is slavery.
Absolutely. Mental, spiritual, financial slavery.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This isn’t being an white knight. I find it hilarious that a bunch of nobody’s on a forum try to claim that there are no females that are above them because of FEMALE IMPERATIVE LOL. I’d love to meet you guys in real life and see how creepy and loserish you guys are
Feel free. Come play in my sand box. Intestinal fortitude will be needed. But you don’t care. You’re behind the safety of a keyboard. You sound like a near Virgin. Have you ever risked your life for anything?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm based out of LA in California.
I don’t normally travel to leftist areas. Just LAX when I need to. I live in the mountain states. Mostly Wyoming, Colorado and Montana. I travel a lot. I guess the military never left me or I never left it.