Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has no Soul

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Look at this poor defenseless creature. So innocent. Lol
This is a masculine man’s tasty treat and a feminine man’s worst nightmare. A friggin bengal tiger. She will chew you up and spit you out like a peach pit.

Attachments

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in many creation stories, women were either created after men as a punishment or created from men in Christianity. Women are tied to men. Without men, there is no civilization, no way for women to comfortably exist. No, let me repeat, no, it would not be possible for women to carve society out of the wild themselves. Without men, there are no adventurers, no exploration, no way of advancing society.

Is there an outlier woman, someone who goes against the narratives? Sure, there are always outliers. Outliers generally do not flourish and they are usually a flash in the pan. Could men exist without women? Obviously not, simply looking at biology tells you that.

Generally said, one needs the other, however, men are the ones that tame the wild, explore for better places to live, fight to carve out a niche in the world. Women cannot survive on their own, end of story. Men can.

Remember gentlemen, chase excellence, be your own mental point of origin and do your best to lift heavy sh*t.
This is the best way to put it, and I think most men here know this.

I neither agree nor disagree with the soul argument in the OP. Whether some people have souls or not is immaterial to me and not of great practical use in real-life situations. To be honest I'm not even sure what it means or if it's good or bad. If it's just to illustrate that men ought to lead, then that's fine and I agree.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is the best way to put it, and I think most men here know this.

I neither agree nor disagree with the soul argument in the OP. Whether some people have souls or not is immaterial to me and not of great practical use in real-life situations. To be honest I'm not even sure what it means or if it's good or bad. If it's just to illustrate that men ought to lead, then that's fine and I agree.
Some took it as a religious context. The word soul existed long before organized religion.
It’s Ancient Greek derivation is from psyche. It had mythological and philosophical traditions long before the modern concept.

“The impetus from which one acts and exists.”

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
plenty of great women out there bro. women that have souls and form and feeling and are humans with thoughts and emotions. granted, they are by nature wired to follow leads. it is by social engineering design that our modern world is the way it is with the influence of media and technology propaganda along with infiltration of the education system and the pouring of chemical compounds into our food and water and air etc.

but at the end of the day our humanity wins out. this incel report that you posted is very biased.
social hierarchy
>male leaders >incels >white knights(TIP: Y O U__A R E__H E R E)

EAE

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
IMO 'souls' dont exist, in more rational language OP probably means that women brains lack many things that men brains dont, including leadership, curiosity, ambitions, and stuff

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
IMO 'souls' dont exist, in more rational language OP probably means that women brains lack many things that men brains dont, including leadership, curiosity, ambitions, and stuff
It was neutrally religious/non religious. I defined the word a couple of posts above yours.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1 make babies

2 create problems and drama out of thin air, (even on holiday)

3 getting caught with the whole head in the cookie jar, have the face covered in crumbs, and deny it, and belive her self

4 say yes I do.. and reserve the right to change her mind at anytime it suits her

5 take credit for some new cancer meds

6 destroy the nuclear family

7 clean house

8 buy unbeliveable useless stuff, and justify it

9 spend other people's money and feel it a birth right

10 teach her daughter that she should find a man to take care of her, and warn her son about gold diggers girlfreinds.. and think she is wise enough to give life guideance.

BAM!!! Take that one spaz;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

Seems like a party is going on in this thread lol.

@Alvafe you made good points and saw well beneath the reasons a man seems happy to state he's banning or blocking a poster.

@stovepipe ur attitude by hanging about almost all BPD threads and subsequent posts about women being influenced by demonic possession coupled with you losing weight, depression - suicidal, etc hasn't been effective in molding you into a proper man. You take no responsibility and only blame others for ur "disruption of energy" then, with women and have pretty much not evolved from then.

Still dishing out the same stuff.

@Dr.Rocanlover and @Newbee2 you both crack me up haha that's a good one.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a thread and some ppl get way too far into arguing stupid **** i just stop following the thread.
Some ppl i would put on ignore list because the lack of intelligence in their post annoys me.
Never put people on ignore, a man must learn to be unfazed and not allow mere words to permeate his mind and disrupt him.

Having the right mindset or thinking will influence how you react or do things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just tired of the nonsense. I don't need my wife, I need to make myself my own mental point of origin. I've finally realized women are a bottomless f*cking pit, an endless well of attention. I'll do my thing and if she wants to go along, great. If not, oh f*cking well, I've got better things to do. And if need be, a side piece for me.
This statement right here is a momentous occasion that doesn't escape me.

Took you sometime to say it but its done and in the right frame of mind.

Proud to address you as a man now and respect you as such.

Looks like you won't be getting bashed by Spaz.

You have a natural ability to spin words real well highSpeed, it's eloquent and well spaced.

You are now poised in a leadership role since assuming this new mindset.

I trust you'll use it well in real life as well as in Sosuave to benefit others.

Good things will come ur way soon.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This statement right here is a momentous occasion that doesn't escape me.

Took you sometime to say it but its done and in the right frame of mind.

Proud to address you as a man now and respect you as such.

Looks like you won't be getting bashed by Spaz.

You have a natural ability to spin words real well highSpeed, it's eloquent and well spaced.

You are now poised in a leadership role since assuming this new mindset.

I trust you'll use it well in real life as well as in Sosuave to benefit others.

Good things will come ur way soon.
I've never had any real beef with you @Spaz. I don't always agree with everything you say but you have some good thoughts. I appreciate the back and forth, the different ideas that get exchanged, at least from any regular posters on here that I think have anything of value to add. That's what a forum like this is supposed to be about, sharing ideas. I'd be shocked beyond belief if we always agreed on here.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never put people on ignore, a man must learn to be unfazed and not allow mere words to permeate his mind and disrupt him.

Having the right mindset or thinking will influence how you react or do things.
I dont, but i also dont open their thread.
It makes my eyes hurt

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt say you were an incel. I just feel like this post was very incel esque in its ending specifically. I clearly also stated that women are wired to follow your lead. to be honest I was with you for alot of it right up until the last few paragraphs. women can offer alot more then their vagina and breasts. they have an active brain and can do many things well. the thing is their minds and actions have to be influenced for good. thats where being a great man and applying leadership comes into play. but all that stuff about the soullessness and that esther quote is wack to me.
Women are wired to follow. Agreed but they follow girl power, daddy government, and victimhood off the cliff.

Women can offer a lot. They are taught not to do anything for a man. Rollo points out the commodity of sex appeal. That women outside of sex offer little to no value. He's not talking all but the majority. I concur. Its why game is sport. The fact being, women hedge their bet. Society pretend to have they're best interest within quotas, affirmative action, girl power, etc but it fuels their egos to follow their vices. Fall back is daddy government, divorce rape, and or beta cuck. Low testosterone males and male feminists attack the men calling out the **** hole dating pool.

Slut shame kept hypergamy at bay or at least minimising open hypergamy. Girl power amplified female logic. In the words of rich, women are waiting at the finish line and they **** the winners. They will fuco off on a marriage, cuck, and leave seeking cash and prizes. Cucks continue to line up. Play house.

In the words of Aaron Clarey, enjoy the decline.

New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Women got their open hypergamy. Nothing craters her SMV then her pursuit to optimise it. Again, at midnight tonight, someone barely legal is on the come up till the end of time. It feels good man.

Life trolls women harder than I ever could.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a concept called NPC or Organic Portal. I think many women fit the description of organic portal or NPC.

There is a verse from the Gospel of Thomas in the gnostic texts. Jesus's reply is very interesting.

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Notice Peter said women are not worthy of life. This is most likely implying that women have no soul therefore can not have eternal life. Jesus basically says "for every women who will make herself male". Wow......that sounds like Jesus is saying that if you can guide a woman then she can get on the correct path. Men must be the leader of a woman and in effect make her male. Making her male probably means instilling logic, wisdom and rationality to that chaotic brain. I am not sure what this verse means but I find it very fascinating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is a concept called NPC or Organic Portal. I think many women fit the description of organic portal or NPC.

There is a verse from the Gospel of Thomas in the gnostic texts. Jesus's reply is very interesting.

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

Notice Peter said women are not worthy of life. This is most likely implying that women have no soul therefore can not have eternal life. Jesus basically says "for every women who will make herself male". Wow......that sounds like Jesus is saying that if you can guide a woman then she can get on the correct path. Men must be the leader of a woman and in effect make her male. Making her male probably means instilling logic, wisdom and rationality to that chaotic brain. I am not sure what this verse means but I find it very fascinating.
The ancients already knew about women and their manipulations.

They knew they had to teach their boys from a young tender age of perhaps 5 onwards. Mothers had little to no use after that age for boys.

After that age mothers will automatically manipulate their young sons and instilled in them the feminine imperative programming for their own selfish future survival.

Something several mommy boys here will bulk at and reject.

U

user43770

Men in the West have given up on trying to control their women. A driving force behind this was the money machine: women in the work force, the divorce complex and the entitlements industry. It's much more lucrative for the state to fracture the nuclear family.

Money is also the driving force behind all of the filth you see coming out of Hollywood and advertising. Companies are afraid to exclude ANYONE, so they cater to the masses and lowest common denominators, hence you have transsexual children in shaving commercials. The effect this has on the general population isn't even considered.

An interesting observation that Heartiste used to make is that single women in the West are longing for an authoritative figure in their lives. So much so, that they are willing to open up the borders and bring in young men from more masculine 3rd world cultures. They long for the pimp hand haha

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men in the West have given up on trying to control their women. A driving force behind this was the money machine: women in the work force, the divorce complex and the entitlements industry. It's much more lucrative for the state to fracture the nuclear family.
I was just talking to a group of men, that today's modern women can be likened to that perennial pest, the hidden feminist (who trolls men's forum), haughty yet servile, angry yet asexual.