marmel75
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2012
- Messages
- 7,175
- Reaction score
- 5,571
Thats her punishment then for giving him whatever hahahaThats on porn where they do edema with cleansing solutions to prevent "soiling"
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Thats her punishment then for giving him whatever hahahaThats on porn where they do edema with cleansing solutions to prevent "soiling"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
chadHad a nice time with her, she paid for a bottle of wine at a wine bar and then paid for my meal and another bottle at a restaurant, all without prompt.
She then suggested we go meet her two friends close by, I said fck it why not, had a good time with them all, her friend was flirting with me, both friends said I was lovely. We all danced, her friend bought me a drink and entry to a club (I did buy her a drink beforehand).
Back to hers great sex again.
Next day she said she doesn’t want to see anyone else, I said this convo is way too soon, she said yes I just think everyone should know where they stand. We didn’t get to talk hsv1 suppression or anything of that ilk, it was great to be around her.
She wants to stay over at my place this Friday, I’m so conflicted.
Sophie is coming over to cook for me Thursday (yeah she’s still around), I’m hosting pre drinks at my place early Sunday before 14 of us go to a festival, I feel too busy to have Friday/Saturday sucked up by this chick.
Do I make up an excuse and bail? I really like her, she’s super smart, funny and gorgeous and hasn’t her head screwed on.
Aghhh!
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
He's young, dumb and full of cvm. What else is to be expected? Most pvssies feel the same to me, so IDK. I just think @Murkserious is in another dimension. Please note, she knows she low value now because of da herp. Realize also that you will be lower as well if you catch. If you don't disclose, then, well, that's just pretty sh!tty and no person, dude or lady should have that forced upon them willingly.@backseatjuan will be proven right if you keep up with this.
And what's worse is that you know it too yet somehow manage to convince yourself otherwise.
Pvssy, mostly yes, but facial expressions, body language, dirty talk, smell, taste, and fantasies vary widely and are really what makes sex fun. I would never enjoy fvcking a sex doll, no matter how realistic looking.He's young, dumb and full of cvm. What else is to be expected? Most pvssies feel the same to me, so IDK. I just think @Murkserious is in another dimension. Please note, she knows she low value now because of da herp. Realize also that you will be lower as well if you catch. If you don't disclose, then, well, that's just pretty sh!tty and no person, dude or lady should have that forced upon them willingly.
After a few times, I find it gets old with the lady. I do feel a bit bad about that some times though.. Sigh..Pvssy, mostly yes, but facial expressions, body language, dirty talk, smell, taste, and fantasies vary widely and are really what makes sex fun. I would never enjoy fvcking a sex doll, no matter how realistic looking.
Thats how it is for you. Was it ever different?After a few times, I find it gets old with the lady. I do feel a bit bad about that some times though.. Sigh..
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I was thinking the same thing for awhile. I guess, no, no it wasn't. I do not think my mine allows me to form a connection anymore, so it's just sex. We get off and proceed from there. When I did form an emotional connection, I was just hurt six months or a year in, so I guess I've inadvertently built a proverbial wall with my emotions.Thats how it is for you. Was it ever different?
Dude you are fine. Herpes is not a big deal for most people. I have banged a girl with herpe ( I didn't know at the time) and I got a couple bumps of my inner thigh. I wore a condom. I knew it was HSV 2 but it went a way in a couple days never to return. This is the course HSV 2 takes for most people. A lot more people than you think have been exposed and have HSV 2 but they just mistaken it for razor bumps and it never returns.I’m not desperate though. I just really like the girl and the sexy and I and connection.
I need to stop seeing her.
I think you are mistaken in your ideals with da herp. Go visit herpes-coldsores.com and then continue feeling the same way. No lady is worth da herp if you can avoid it. Jessica Alba got it from Dirt Jeter as did Minka Kelly and every other lady that fvcked with him. It ain't cool.Dude you are fine. Herpes is not a big deal for most people. I have banged a girl with herpe ( I didn't know at the time) and I got a couple bumps of my inner thigh. I wore a condom. I knew it was HSV 2 but it went a way in a couple days never to return. This is the course HSV 2 takes for most people. A lot more people than you think have been exposed and have HSV 2 but they just mistaken it for razor bumps and it never returns.
You may be one of the unlucky few ( like on of my friends) that continues to get major flare ups of HSV2. This can be debilitating for a few years. After the first few years the outbreaks become less and less.
As for HSV 1 I would not even think twice about HSV1. It is not as troublesome as HSV2. When you are an old man you will regret that you didn't smash more than the fact that you exposed yourself to HSV1. Wear a condom regardless.
This x a millionPlease note, she knows she low value now because of da herp. Realize also that you will be lower as well if you catch.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
No. You're desperate. A man who isn't wont be putting his health at risk for some *****. But keep rationalizing.I’m not desperate though. I just really like the girl and the sexy and I and connection.
I need to stop seeing her.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.