"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

She has herpes part II

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
So I haven’t seen this girl since my last thread on her

I’ve since banged Sophie (pretty blonde big lips preppy girl) and Maria (Spanish 7/10 round juicy ass)

I should just use a condom and smash this girl right? She has hsv1 on the vag maybe I’ll inspect it and question her first? She thirsty and I’m mad horny for something sexy. I am smashing 3 girls but only this one scratches the itch I have for my sexual deviance. My thread on “daddy/master/sir” (https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/sir-master-daddy.259813/) weren’t a joke, I’m really about this life.

 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Hahaha

C'mon bro don't willingly smash a chick with herpes. Quick Google search says:

Since condoms don't cover all areas of potentially infectious skin, they cannot completely stop the spread of herpes. ... Every unprotected sexual exposure increases the risk of herpes transmission, so the intermittent use of condoms is not effective at prevention.

You're not that desperate. There are other girls that'll do this for you. Be patient. Respect yourself enough to not risk getting herpes.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
But her vagina is so inviting, tight, warm, wet and her psychical touch, breath, smell, feel correlates and calibrates with my very being I need her bro. She is me. When it comes to sex I have never felt anything like this so far... I love her exhale to my inhale, it’s that deep. I could live off her co2. She’s velvet. She said she loves it when I go deep, when I go deep, I feel like I’m Columbus exploring new territory which actually was well founded long before Columbus in 1492 so called founded it, I feel like the Cherokee or their predecessors, the original man, I feel like Adam and Eve (she’s Eve). I swear she is Eve about to betray me for a fruit a Mexican picked off a tree (cocaine is a hell of a drug (I’m not actually high on cocaine)).
 
Last edited:

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
Bro...you sound really desperate. Doubt you're smashing anyone.
Sure go ahead and have sex with and enjoy your cawk herpes. Im sure its all worth it since you're columbus or some ****.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Those feelings you have now, you did with other girls too and said as much so this is actually nothing special but just a need to feel fulfilled, you feed off this emotion.

It's was never about any particular girl if u r really honest about it.

Just do yourself a favour by simply changing another puzzy that's cleaner and disease free.

You'd get the same high.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bro...you sound really desperate. Doubt you're smashing anyone.
Sure go ahead and have sex with and enjoy your cawk herpes. Im sure its all worth it since you're columbus or some ****.
Ok
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Dude, don't be stupid... Would you **** a b!tch with cancer if that **** was contagious?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Isnt that kind of herpes present in like 65% of population?

If so **** it you will end up getting it someday anyway.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I wouldn't. Protect your health man. There's Other pvssy. I found out a girl I was fvcking last September had herpes. How? we discussed VDs and she went silent on the subject of herpes, then I knew. From THAT moment on, I dropped her like a hat. Never contacted her again and she knew why, she knew My stance of remaining clean or staying healthy as I'd expressed I have nothing. She knew from that moment on that we were different and that we must part ways. We'd just went out to eat at a, forget how she described the high-end burger joint we'd just ate at, posh? or "trendy" quality burger restaurant, holding hands to her new car, in the car on the way to her place (we'd already fvcked earlier before dinner) we discussed stds, and back at her place we watched a few youtube vids she'd wanted me to see on her wall-mounted tv, she said I seemed more distant or closed off. I was. I never saw her again after I left that night at around 1:30 AM. Her sex was great the first night, but this daytime last sex with had was (in full light) Idk, I got to see how chubby she was (not fat but chubby) and it was a turnoff and I think that she was older than she said she was, could be wrong though just her hitting the wall earlier or too lazy to workout idk, but that plus now suspected knowledge of her having herpes cause she remained silent when I said how I'd always feared catching it. That was a tell I think. If you get it, sure, it's not the end of the world, but I'd rather not have it as I have had over a hundred different pvssies (less than 150 probably, especially these last 3-4 years pvssy's sparse for me now which doesn't suck per se but I could definitely use a little more fvcking every now n' then). I'll probably find a b!tch to fvck this Summer, but I usually am starting before May, and here it is May and STILL no lay. It's been YEARS since I've gone this long without a fvck. I'm not trying very hard and wasting time these spring months.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
There is going to be She has herpes part III, and then I have herpes part I, and then I gave herpes part I and II. People the way they are because the way they think. It's part of you. I say dive into that *****, lick it, and then fck it, rub those juices all over yourself. Natural selection in action.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
There is going to be She has herpes part III, and then I have herpes part I, and then I gave herpes part I and II. People the way they are because the way they think. It's part of you. I say dive into that *****, lick it, and then fck it, rub those juices all over yourself. Natural selection in action.
Hahahahaha
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Did u ever get tested for herpes? Because I know its not what you want to hear, but you might already have it, and if that's the case then it doesn't even matter if you have sex with her or not. I would see if I have it first, and then from there decide if you feel it's worth the risk or not
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
It's one thing to fvck a chick you don't know has herpes (like I did). It's another to fvck one you know has it, especially since you're not even remotely serious about staying with her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You're just Jonesin' for HSV... Then, when you get it, you will come back here and say you're basically fvcked because now you have it and will pass it on to others.. If she's not on Valtrex or at least Lysine 1G a day, you're nuts. Herpes also increases your risk for other STDs too. Maybe you should go to sexaholics anonymous and seek some help. I fear you going down this road will not end well for you.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Those feelings you have now, you did with other girls too and said as much so this is actually nothing special but just a need to feel fulfilled, you feed off this emotion.

It's was never about any particular girl if u r really honest about it.

Just do yourself a favour by simply changing another puzzy that's cleaner and disease free.

You'd get the same high.
He's in the honeymoon phase.. Ahh, young "love" or should I say lust...
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
There is going to be She has herpes part III, and then I have herpes part I, and then I gave herpes part I and II. People the way they are because the way they think. It's part of you. I say dive into that *****, lick it, and then fck it, rub those juices all over yourself. Natural selection in action.
LOL!

we all know you used second phone to fake that convo for screens
You wish, I’ve always been open with posting messages on here, don’t be a hater.

Anyway, I’m going to meet her tonight for one last hurrah I’ll wear a condom she’s not showing symptoms and she wants to talk to me about preventative measures in person I haven’t seen her for 2 weeks since the initial thread when I found out. She’s just so filthy I have to bang again.

I have to wait a few more weeks before I can get tested for hsv1 but I’ll keep you all posted.

I also spent £100 on dinner last time so I want to claw some of that back tonight and get her to buy me food and drinks.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
LOL!



You wish, I’ve always been open with posting messages on here, don’t be a hater.

Anyway, I’m going to meet her tonight for one last hurrah I’ll wear a condom she’s not showing symptoms and she wants to talk to me about preventative measures in person I haven’t seen her for 2 weeks since the initial thread when I found out. She’s just so filthy I have to bang again.

I have to wait a few more weeks before I can get tested for hsv1 but I’ll keep you all posted.

I also spent £100 on dinner last time so I want to claw some of that back tonight and get her to buy me food and drinks.
Stick your c0ck in her ass and then turn her around and make her deepthroat it
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top