Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She gives me her number

Milfhunter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
One night, this chick I was talking to invited me to the bar. When I got there, she was with two new friends. One was lesbian, the other straight. I saw that the straight one kept eyeing me, so I started talking to her. The main girl I was there with didn't like this too much and kept pulling me back and kissing up on me. (She also got pissed when this other girl we knew at the bar insisted on buying me a drink lol)

As the night went by, I kept talking to the new girl I just met (but I wasn't planning on getting with her or any of that, just talking). Then, we were getting ready to leave, she decided she "had to use the restroom" so the rest of us leave and get into our cars. As I'm pulling out of the lot, she was standing outside the bar, so I open my window and tell her it was nice to meet her and to have a good night. She tells me to wait, but there's a car behind me so I tell her to hop in. I ask her "what's up?" She responded, "Well I just wanted to keep in touch with you, here's my number"

I texted her the next morning telling her "It was nice to meet you, hope you made it home safe" and never got a response.

I never asked her for her number, so idk why she gave it to me and then not respond

Glassguy

Reaction score
The problem isnt why she gave you her number.

The problem is that you cant control your fingers and you had to text her the next morning? That shows a weak frame, that you have no other options and desperation.

If anything, at some point the next evening, a text of "Hey its Glassguy. This is my number" and leave the ball in her court.

The only time I text a girl that fast is if we are out drinking on a date and I ask her to text me to let me know she made it back ok. Thats it.

Learn some patience. It will go a long way.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows? Could have been a wrong number (deliberately or accidentally), she could have had a boyfriend and came to her senses, or she wasn't really interested. Could be anything.