Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She gives attitude and but still responds. What should I do?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo

I have a potential plate who's semi-interested, she claims "I only want to f***" (which is true) because of my behavior of texting her when I feel like it. I'm personally not the type of guy to entertain women since I have school/funds need to be made.

As of right now, I only text her here and there to check up: "Hey's what's going on, how's your day, wyd, etc etc". Followed by a reply and don't text her for a couple of days.

We met once. Good vibes, she gave me the "I'm not that girl" energy and I played it cool. I didn't spend more than an hour with her.

I texted her today and she gave me the attitude "what do you want?" I since have not responded.

How would y'all play it? She tends to give me this energy but still be willing to meet up. I usually cancel because I'm doing other things. All in all, I don't value her existence in the slightest..I'm just looking to pump/dump till the wheel falls off.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is low interest from what you describe. If she has told you point blank "I just want to fvck" I would have responded "glad we're on the same page" and proceeded to invite her over to my place.

Reading between the lines it sounds like "she just wants to fvck" guys other than you. The response of "what do you want" is disrespectful and not something a woman says to a man she wants in bed. So you are probably better off going after other women.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is low interest from what you describe. If she has told you point blank "I just want to fvck" I would have responded "glad we're on the same page" and proceeded to invite her over to my place.

Reading between the lines it sounds like "she just wants to fvck" guys other than you. The response of "what do you want" is disrespectful and not something a woman says to a man she wants in bed. So you are probably better off going after other women.
You misread that, she is implying that the guy that is posting, @TheManMasenko , is only reaching to her because he just wants sex.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo

I have a potential plate who's semi-interested, she claims "I only want to f***" (which is true) because of my behavior of texting her when I feel like it. I'm personally not the type of guy to entertain women since I have school/funds need to be made.

As of right now, I only text her here and there to check up: "Hey's what's going on, how's your day, wyd, etc etc". Followed by a reply and don't text her for a couple of days.

We met once. Good vibes, she gave me the "I'm not that girl" energy and I played it cool. I didn't spend more than an hour with her.

I texted her today and she gave me the attitude "what do you want?" I since have not responded.

How would y'all play it? She tends to give me this energy but still be willing to meet up. I usually cancel because I'm doing other things. All in all, I don't value her existence in the slightest..I'm just looking to pump/dump till the wheel falls off.
She sounds like a waste of time. It's obvious that she is aware that you only see her as pump and dump material and is not down for it. Given that this is what you are looking for, I don't think you are going to get it. Best case scenario is you put a ton of time and energy into reaching out to this woman who just constantly resists you and finally gives in. Worst case scenario is it just amounts to nothing. I'd just focus on casting a wider net to potentially catch something that is more on the same page as you.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You misread that, she is implying that the guy that is posting, @TheManMasenko , is only reaching to her because he just wants sex.
Hmmm - you may be right. His use of quotes threw me off though considering that is generally used as a way to highlight what someone said verbatim.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
You need to be able to hold frame. If you are coming at her sexually and super flirtacious and then she says something like that, you gotta keep it going.. Not fall back and act weird.. That will upset her because she sees you as this one type of person, but you're not matching up to how you're acting. She's definitely interested in what you have to offer but she's going to make you earn it.

The weird texting stuff you're doing like checking up on her and not responding.. It's not going to amount to anything besides her losing interest because you haven't done anything to capitalize yet. YOu want to do big moves that capitalize then you can act coy/and non chalant after.

Girls who act like they don't want it-- they do want it.. But they want you to show them that they want it. If you have good game you'll be able to escalate and capitalize on it. You show a girl a good time, and let your masculine qualities shine, as a result of her having a great time she's going to open up and she'll def give you signals, thats when you can escalate with touch and more playful actions which ultimately will lead to sex. Girls w ill never lead you there , they'll just reciprocate.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Agree & amplify

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If/since you do not value her existence, all the more reason for you to NOT care what she thinks.

Mode One.

Tell her "Come over so I can see what that puzzy feels like".

1. You dont value her existence.

2. You dont care what she thinks.

3. You just wanna smash.

Perfect Mode One candidate and scenario.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I asked her to add me back on her private snap. She said "Boy no". I didn't reply.

I was going to respond with the apple reaction "haha" or text back some snark s*** like "I just wanted to f*** could care less". But I didn't.

Moving on.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to be able to hold frame. If you are coming at her sexually and super flirtacious and then she says something like that, you gotta keep it going.. Not fall back and act weird.. That will upset her because she sees you as this one type of person, but you're not matching up to how you're acting. She's definitely interested in what you have to offer but she's going to make you earn it.

The weird texting stuff you're doing like checking up on her and not responding.. It's not going to amount to anything besides her losing interest because you haven't done anything to capitalize yet. YOu want to do big moves that capitalize then you can act coy/and non chalant after.

Girls who act like they don't want it-- they do want it.. But they want you to show them that they want it. If you have good game you'll be able to escalate and capitalize on it. You show a girl a good time, and let your masculine qualities shine, as a result of her having a great time she's going to open up and she'll def give you signals, thats when you can escalate with touch and more playful actions which ultimately will lead to sex. Girls w ill never lead you there , they'll just reciprocate.
This^

Man up.

I don't blame her for her response "what do you want?".

It sounds like she's given you plenty of opportunities to at least attempt to do something. Instead you're just playing **** boi games and not being a man and moving things along.

Update:

I asked her to add me back on her private snap.
I thought you were trolling the forum here when I first read this then I saw your age.

I was on snap chat way back but not anymore. I have a son about your age and he tells me of things. Here is a question: WHY did you ask her to add you to her private snap?

#1 you did it at a moment of weakness and she sensed it big time. Your frame was way weak.
#2 you shouldn't be asking girls to add you, they should be asking you to add them and you should be telling them NO.

Fvck that. Tell me if I'm wrong, but Snap seems to be a way for girls to validate themselves with thirsty orbiters.

You be different than them. And stop playing childish games that make you look weak.

"I only want to f***" Who gives a **** what she SAYS. Take it as a stupid **** test and just ignore.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This^

Man up.

I don't blame her for her response "what do you want?".

It sounds like she's given you plenty of opportunities to at least attempt to do something. Instead you're just playing **** boi games and not being a man and moving things along.

I thought you were trolling the forum here when I first read this then I saw your age.

I was on snap chat way back but not anymore. I have a son about your age and he tells me of things. Here is a question: WHY did you ask her to add you to her private snap?

#1 you did it at a moment of weakness and she sensed it big time. Your frame was way weak.
#2 you shouldn't be asking girls to add you, they should be asking you to add them and you should be telling them NO.

Fvck that. Tell me if I'm wrong, but Snap seems to be a way for girls to validate themselves with thirsty orbiters.

You be different than them. And stop playing childish games that make you look weak.

"I only want to f***" Who gives a **** what she SAYS. Take it as a stupid **** test and just ignore.
Everything you say is 100% on the mark.

She never came on to me hard as I feel you guys are implying. Only light signs and interactions from her. I felt the vibe was a "come get me if you want me" which I toyed with the idea. She never gave hardcore "lets f***" vibes. But did ask me If I did want to **** her...which I lied about and "that's not the reason only I'm talking to you".

Consistency is my issue. Mode one would suit me in these scenes the most.

Oh well. Next.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "come get me if you want me" and "I make to make him earn it" women are to be avoided if you value your time and just want to get laid.

OP is a Pleasure of Sex guy. If you're a Thrill Of The Hunt guy, then go for it.

OP, cut bait since you're not into chasing/pursuing this woman.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "come get me if you want me" and "I make to make him earn it" women are to be avoided if you value your time and just want to get laid.

OP is a Pleasure of Sex guy. If you're a Thrill Of The Hunt guy, then go for it.

OP, cut bait since you're not into chasing/pursuing this woman.
What do you mean by "cut bait"?

You're 100% correct about being a pleasure of sex type of guy. Based on my friend group, the guys who are thrill of the hunt do get more poon due to the nature itself.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you mean by "cut bait"?

You're 100% correct about being a pleasure of sex type of guy. Based on my friend group, the guys who are thrill of the hunt do get more poon due to the nature itself.
By "cut bait" I mean walk away

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She never came on to me hard as I feel you guys are implying. Only light signs and interactions from her.
Right.... that's usually how it goes..

But did ask me If I did want to **** her...which I lied about and "that's not the reason only I'm talking to you".
Her question is what is commonly referred to as a sh1t test. It can be studied in the course Sh1t Tests 101.

Roll your eyes, ignore, laugh it off, sarcastically agree, etc. But don't get defensive and answer with a direct response.

Oh well. Next.
If all you're looking for is a quick one nighter, then probably yeah.
Consistency is my issue.
2 steps forward, 1 step back, young man. Se la vie.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s sick of you expressing that all you want to do is fvck her.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same girl just texted me out of the blue asking for hair advice...

I think I should ignore her. I'm not trying to be an orbiter..what do you guys think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The same girl just texted me out of the blue asking for hair advice...

I think I should ignore her. I'm not trying to be an orbiter..what do you guys think?
Try @We_ArE_VeNOM ´s advice. You got nothing to lose at this point.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But did ask me If I did want to **** her...which I lied about and "that's not the reason only I'm talking to you."
Wrong reply ^.
S*it test or not, who cares. You should agree and amplify: "Of course I want to F you, but I hope you have more in you than just a nice body."
(The last sentences will conditioning her to prove to YOU she isn't just a good F )

Be bold, unapologetic, and unashamed of your sexuality and intention.

Dare to be different and stand out of the crowds.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Well said, couldn't have nailed it any better.