Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Ghosted Me.. Then Came Back!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just offering some advise to the new guys who chase woman, when she ghosts you!

You need to stop that shyte right now!

I was talking to a solid 8 on WhatsApp.. Matched with her on Bumble.. Had a date arranged for this coming weekend.

This girl was hot.. And boy, she must have sent me upto 20 videos of herself playing with toys, dildos and even a butt plug.

(Four months of isolation really got to this chick)

Anyhow she would text me every morning to say HI and wish me good morning.. Her interest level was extremely high.

I would say 80% of all communication was instigated by her.. Around 7 days ago, I noticed she was online WhatsApp alot.. And it was pretty obvious that she was replying back to my messages, in between a conversation with someone else (most likely a dude)

Then I noticed her messages became a little briefer and sometimes didn't warrant a reply.

Exactly five days ago, I didn't get a morning text message off her, or a message later in the day.

My intuition was right all along, there was probably several other dudes in the picture, and she was slowly ghosting me out for a better option.

I didn't give a fuk and just moved on to other chicks (got one primed for this weekend)

So I didn't text, chase or even message to ask, hey wassup? I know the game these cvnts play, I just moved on.

So this morning out of the blue she messages me from bumble? In the messages two pictures of her in a sexy PVC outfit, looking fine as fuk.

She states.. "Hey I got the sexy pvc outfit we talked about, how come you stopped talking to me"

Some points of interest here.

01. She has me on WhatsApp, then why message me from Bumble? The answer is Dread game.. She wants me to know she is looking hot, and still is using the dating application, so I lose my cool and chase her.

02. I firmly believe she did the ghosting and not me.. We had established a texting routine and she broke away from the script.

03. I haven't heard chit from her in 5 days.. I didn't chase, so she tries to switch it around to, it was me who actually ghosted her. Obvious manipulation tactics.

Anyhow as hot as she is.. I have ignored the shyte out of her & her hamster has gone into overdrive she is sending multiple nude pics of herself.

My guess is, the dude she ghosted me for... Well it didn't work out.

Tempting as it is, to try & get a lay out of her.. I don't think it is worth the drama. She could disappear again in another few days time.

so I will sit back and enjoy watching her hamster spin the fuk out

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More likely she was on bumble to talk to someone else or to meet someone else new and remember you existed because the conversation was in the app. I agree with the rest though.

Agreed. She added a new picture on bumble... I guess she reached out to see if she has another chance with me?

Why else call me sexy in her message and ask me why we stopped talking.. And send me nudes.

Fuk her man.. I intend to ignore!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty sure she would be up for meeting me at the weekend.. However I see a ton of drama, games ahead

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't pick up her breadcrumbs.

Unless you're planning on meeting her and just f*ucking her. Based on what you said she's low quality trash not a woman worth spending your valuable time with.

You seem to have an affinity for these type of women. Set your standards higher. Stupid s*luts are a dime a dozen.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't pick up her breadcrumbs.

Unless you're planning on meeting her and just f*ucking her. Based on what you said she's low quality trash not a woman worth spending your valuable time with.

You seem to have an affinity for these type of women. Set your standards higher. Stupid s*luts are a dime a dozen.

To be fair.. Even now I have a very good chance of banging this slvt.

However ghost me for 5 days, then expect me to give up my time for you? Not a chance man.

If a chick is willing to play you like that, she isn't even worth a one time bang

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just offering some advise to the new guys who chase woman, when she ghosts you!

You need to stop that shyte right now!

I was talking to a solid 8 on WhatsApp.. Matched with her on Bumble.. Had a date arranged for this coming weekend.

This girl was hot.. And boy, she must have sent me upto 20 videos of herself playing with toys, dildos and even a butt plug.

(Four months of isolation really got to this chick)

Anyhow she would text me every morning to say HI and wish me good morning.. Her interest level was extremely high.

I would say 80% of all communication was instigated by her.. Around 7 days ago, I noticed she was online WhatsApp alot.. And it was pretty obvious that she was replying back to my messages, in between a conversation with someone else (most likely a dude)

Then I noticed her messages became a little briefer and sometimes didn't warrant a reply.

Exactly five days ago, I didn't get a morning text message off her, or a message later in the day.

My intuition was right all along, there was probably several other dudes in the picture, and she was slowly ghosting me out for a better option.

I didn't give a fuk and just moved on to other chicks (got one primed for this weekend)

So I didn't text, chase or even message to ask, hey wassup? I know the game these cvnts play, I just moved on.

So this morning out of the blue she messages me from bumble? In the messages two pictures of her in a sexy PVC outfit, looking fine as fuk.

She states.. "Hey I got the sexy pvc outfit we talked about, how come you stopped talking to me"

Some points of interest here.

01. She has me on WhatsApp, then why message me from Bumble? The answer is Dread game.. She wants me to know she is looking hot, and still is using the dating application, so I lose my cool and chase her.

02. I firmly believe she did the ghosting and not me.. We had established a texting routine and she broke away from the script.

03. I haven't heard chit from her in 5 days.. I didn't chase, so she tries to switch it around to, it was me who actually ghosted her. Obvious manipulation tactics.

Anyhow as hot as she is.. I have ignored the shyte out of her & her hamster has gone into overdrive she is sending multiple nude pics of herself.

My guess is, the dude she ghosted me for... Well it didn't work out.

Tempting as it is, to try & get a lay out of her.. I don't think it is worth the drama. She could disappear again in another few days time.

so I will sit back and enjoy watching her hamster spin the fuk out
Have that happened before a few times also where a woman I am dating suddenly drops off or actual has the decency to tell me she is seeing someone else and wants to explore things with them. I am always cool and tell them congrats and to get back to me if things don't work out.

90% of the time I hear from them within a month...and then I have the power because they are only good for FWB at that point and I let them know that I'm nobody's second choice and this is the option they are being given...about half of them take it and then they really take it on the first date haha.

Anyone who thinks of you as a secondary option should never be your primary option.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at the very least you know you're not being catfished since she sent you a pic wearing an outfit you guys discussed. Good job on not chasing. The game playing is VERY obvious when they're showing super high interest then it drops suddenly. It makes it easier to move on IMO.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have that happened before a few times also where a woman I am dating suddenly drops off or actual has the decency to tell me she is seeing someone else and wants to explore things with them. I am always cool and tell them congrats and to get back to me if things don't work out.

90% of the time I hear from them within a month...and then I have the power because they are only good for FWB at that point and I let them know that I'm nobody's second choice and this is the option they are being given...about half of them take it and then they really take it on the first date haha.

Anyone who thinks of you as a secondary option should never be your primary option.
True value man

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hot" isn't exactly the word .. that I'd use to describe a woman (whom you've never met) that sent you videos like the above.
and by the way, I suspect that these videos weren't personalized for you, but instead sent to random men.

The energy that you've invested; sacrificing your own time for a 'date' with her, as well as time you've spent posting here about her ... could have (in my opinion) been better spent.

This isn't to imply that I haven't been overly invested in the wrong women. The point is.. that we can look back on stuff like this and work on ourselves.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hot" isn't exactly the word .. that I'd use to describe a woman (whom you've never met) that sent you videos like the above.
and by the way, I suspect that these videos weren't personalized for you, but instead sent to random men.

The energy that you've invested; sacrificing your own time for a 'date' with her, as well as time you've spent posting here about her ... could have (in my opinion) been better spent.

This isn't to imply that I haven't been overly invested in the wrong women. The point is.. that we can look back on stuff like this and work on ourselves.
Hot is subjective my man.. I have seen a ton of pics of her and lots of video footage. She is pretty damn hot.

Anyhow I only posted this shyte just for other guys to take head, and see that by NOT chasing them, they usually come back & then YOU hold the power.

As for time.. If someone learns something from this post, then it's time well spent.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you’ve landed yourself another narcissist my friend. Just the vibe I’m getting from her from what you’ve said.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair.. Even now I have a very good chance of banging this slvt.

However ghost me for 5 days, then expect me to give up my time for you? Not a chance man.

If a chick is willing to play you like that, she isn't even worth a one time bang
Eh if a trashy sluut wants to come by for some good diick I don't stop them. Can't blame them when you fuuck em right. I've had really crazy hoes come by for random lays then call me in the middle of the night wanting a ride from across town or some weird shiit. Like @Glassguy mentioned I don't go out of my way at all for these chicks.

Sluuts are fun because I can fuuck em super hard and push their limits with roughness and degredation. It's like giving a crackhead the biggest purest crack rock they've ever seen. They'll keep coming back for more.

Quit overthinking cheap sluts @soulforge let her come over and blow you, fuuck your brains out, etc. Just never initiate or go further than your front door for her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh if a trashy sluut wants to come by for some good diick I don't stop them. Can't blame them when you fuuck em right. I've had really crazy hoes come by for random lays then call me in the middle of the night wanting a ride from across town or some weird shiit. Like @Glassguy mentioned I don't go out of my way at all for these chicks.

Sluuts are fun because I can fuuck em super hard and push their limits with roughness and degredation. It's like giving a crackhead the biggest purest crack rock they've ever seen. They'll keep coming back for more.

Quit overthinking cheap sluts @soulforge let her come over and blow you, fuuck your brains out, etc. Just never initiate or go further than your front door for her.
I don't know man... What about self respect?

Also in this current Covid environment, who knows what disease she could bring to my doorstep.. Including Covid

She disappears again for a week, then comes over to fuk me, after riding 3-4 other diks. Doubt I want to play with my health like that.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but stuff like this is either a means to garner attention or to scam money out from horny and lonely men.

Over the past few months I tried tinder off and on and there was one woman on there that I matched with that would send teasing snapchats and what not but then ask for me to "buy me dinner". What she really meant was for me to send her money, when I told her no she would respond by sending an even more revealing snapchat.

Hot and attractive women don't need the internet to meet men, nor do they send videos of themselves playing with dildos to men that they have NEVER met. Don't flatter yourself, this is something that she does with tons of men for who knows what reason.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but stuff like this is either a means to garner attention or to scam money out from horny and lonely men.

Over the past few months I tried tinder off and on and there was one woman on there that I matched with that would send teasing snapchats and what not but then ask for me to "buy me dinner". What she really meant was for me to send her money, when I told her no she would respond by sending an even more revealing snapchat.

Hot and attractive women don't need the internet to meet men, nor do they send videos of themselves playing with dildos to men that they have NEVER met. Don't flatter yourself, this is something that she does with tons of men for who knows what reason.
Mate I'm as sharp as they come.. She wouldn't get a cab ride home out of me, nevermind any substantial cash.

There is no major mystery around this... It's a very common acurance.

Girls display high interest, some better option comes along & just like that she ghosts your ass. Or it could have been a power play.

This is one is looking for a way back in.. It's funny to observe her hamster spin out.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All the things bolded don't add up for me and will usually give me a red flag. Why would any hot girl send videos of her doing things to a random guy she's never met? She doesn't need validation from anyone and can get sex with 100's of guys that she wanted to easily without it. There's clearly an ulterior motive (sugar daddy, scam, business opportunity, etc) at play here IMO. Plus girls know sharing that stuff can spread like wildfire on the internet. Even gals that are superhorny and close to that time of the month don't just send videos like that. Maybe on Fetlife but not off Bumble, especially if they are above a 7.

Guys just have to look at the big picture and not be so gullible. Not saying you OP specifically but sounds to me like you dodged a bullet.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the things bolded don't add up for me and will usually give me a red flag. Why would any hot girl send videos of her doing things to a random guy she's never met? She doesn't need validation from anyone and can get sex with 100's of guys that she wanted to easily without it. There's clearly an ulterior motive (sugar daddy, scam, business opportunity, etc) at play here IMO. Plus girls know sharing that stuff can spread like wildfire on the internet. Even gals that are superhorny and close to that time of the month don't just send videos like that. Maybe on Fetlife but not off Bumble, especially if they are above a 7.

Guys just have to look at the big picture and not be so gullible. Not saying you OP specifically but sounds to me like you dodged a bullet.
Guys have you not noticed how fukin horny chicks are right now? 4 months ago you would barley get a nude pic off a chick.. In this current environment girls are horny as fuk.

Also I encouraged the slvt out of her.. Tons of sexting her, to the point she would leave the conversation to have a play.

Also please don't get so caught up with my description of her being an 8.. Attraction is somewhat subjective.

To me she was hot.. To YOU she may only me be a 7