"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She Doesn’t ORGASM During Sex?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
This thread shows your lack of body count, not a bad thing, but you should know most women can’t come from penetration. It just takes a bit more work that’s all.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Guess you've never experienced giving a lady anal sex. That's the numero uno in terms of demeaning and willing violation of a lady.
Butthole is the new pvssy. Women will fvck around with anyone these days, but to get the butt you gotta be "special."

It's insanity
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
pop her on top. Place her hand on her cl1t. Look and learn. Play with her t1ts if you want something to do
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Butthole is the new pvssy. Women will fvck around with anyone these days, but to get the butt you gotta be "special."

It's insanity
Tell me about it. I have one chick that's holding out her butt because she doesn't know me that well yet.. But, she has no prob. swallowing my load a few times a night and blowing me in the car after dinner (feed then fvck, I guess then feed again).. Strange....
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
First encounter with this. She says eating her out and toys get her there which is fine by me but she can’t orgasm during sex.

I’m used to 2-3 and have had them orgasm up to 5 times but no matter what, at least once.

I’ve seen her a few times a week for the last month. She is a lot of fun and will let me do whatever I want but she says she’s always been this way.

Anyone encounter this? I prefer for them to climax during otherwise it’s not as fun as it could be.
It probably has to do with the size of the boat and her inability to feel it. Tyrone ruined her for you.

This thread esculated fast.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
Not good. If you cant make her *** then it will be over for you soon.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Not necessarily true. Some would rather give head than risk emotional connection of penetrative sex.
I can confirm this. I have had my share of women, mostly taken ones. Bjs galore but no sex because they are afraid of the connection. Plus women don’t count Bjs as cheating. Go figure.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You need to up your skill level, OP. You should know how to make any woman cvm regardless of what she claims...they all have the same areas inside them that will trigger the same bodily response, its up to you to know what those areas are and then go find them, which can differ slightly woman to woman.

And the easiest way to make a woman cvm is via proper finger usage.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I can confirm this. I have had my share of women, mostly taken ones. Bjs galore but no sex because they are afraid of the connection. Plus women don’t count Bjs as cheating. Go figure.
No they dont count it as cheating
 
Top