Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Doesn’t ORGASM During Sex?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread shows your lack of body count, not a bad thing, but you should know most women can’t come from penetration. It just takes a bit more work that’s all.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess you've never experienced giving a lady anal sex. That's the numero uno in terms of demeaning and willing violation of a lady.
Butthole is the new pvssy. Women will fvck around with anyone these days, but to get the butt you gotta be "special."

It's insanity

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pop her on top. Place her hand on her cl1t. Look and learn. Play with her t1ts if you want something to do

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Butthole is the new pvssy. Women will fvck around with anyone these days, but to get the butt you gotta be "special."

It's insanity
Tell me about it. I have one chick that's holding out her butt because she doesn't know me that well yet.. But, she has no prob. swallowing my load a few times a night and blowing me in the car after dinner (feed then fvck, I guess then feed again).. Strange....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First encounter with this. She says eating her out and toys get her there which is fine by me but she can’t orgasm during sex.

I’m used to 2-3 and have had them orgasm up to 5 times but no matter what, at least once.

I’ve seen her a few times a week for the last month. She is a lot of fun and will let me do whatever I want but she says she’s always been this way.

Anyone encounter this? I prefer for them to climax during otherwise it’s not as fun as it could be.
It probably has to do with the size of the boat and her inability to feel it. Tyrone ruined her for you.

This thread esculated fast.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not good. If you cant make her *** then it will be over for you soon.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily true. Some would rather give head than risk emotional connection of penetrative sex.
I can confirm this. I have had my share of women, mostly taken ones. Bjs galore but no sex because they are afraid of the connection. Plus women don’t count Bjs as cheating. Go figure.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to up your skill level, OP. You should know how to make any woman cvm regardless of what she claims...they all have the same areas inside them that will trigger the same bodily response, its up to you to know what those areas are and then go find them, which can differ slightly woman to woman.

And the easiest way to make a woman cvm is via proper finger usage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can confirm this. I have had my share of women, mostly taken ones. Bjs galore but no sex because they are afraid of the connection. Plus women don’t count Bjs as cheating. Go figure.
No they dont count it as cheating