You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Butthole is the new pvssy. Women will fvck around with anyone these days, but to get the butt you gotta be "special."Guess you've never experienced giving a lady anal sex. That's the numero uno in terms of demeaning and willing violation of a lady.
Tell me about it. I have one chick that's holding out her butt because she doesn't know me that well yet.. But, she has no prob. swallowing my load a few times a night and blowing me in the car after dinner (feed then fvck, I guess then feed again).. Strange....Butthole is the new pvssy. Women will fvck around with anyone these days, but to get the butt you gotta be "special."
It's insanity
It probably has to do with the size of the boat and her inability to feel it. Tyrone ruined her for you.First encounter with this. She says eating her out and toys get her there which is fine by me but she can’t orgasm during sex.
I’m used to 2-3 and have had them orgasm up to 5 times but no matter what, at least once.
I’ve seen her a few times a week for the last month. She is a lot of fun and will let me do whatever I want but she says she’s always been this way.
Anyone encounter this? I prefer for them to climax during otherwise it’s not as fun as it could be.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I can confirm this. I have had my share of women, mostly taken ones. Bjs galore but no sex because they are afraid of the connection. Plus women don’t count Bjs as cheating. Go figure.Not necessarily true. Some would rather give head than risk emotional connection of penetrative sex.
No they dont count it as cheatingI can confirm this. I have had my share of women, mostly taken ones. Bjs galore but no sex because they are afraid of the connection. Plus women don’t count Bjs as cheating. Go figure.