Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesn’t know what she wants

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m seeing a girl for 3 months. She is 35 and never had a serious relationship only fwb type of relationship. We meet twice a week at her place.

Tonight she told me she likes me and enjoys the sex but doesn’t have feelings for me. She doesn’t know yet what she wants but she thinks she probably doesn’t want a serious relationship in the future.
She said she is happy with what we have now exclusive sex and hangout at her place. But if she figures out someday she doesn’t want a serious relationship, then she doesn’t want to be keep this sex thing we have now forever.

I asked why she is telling me this? She said she feels I want more from this in the future and she doesn’t want to end it someday and then I blame her that she was just leading me on and didn’t want a relationship from the beginning.

Plan of action? I think I’ll keep meeting her and just text for meet ups?

Is she on her way out ?
I haven't read everything that has been shared so might be a bit off.

A person that has only had FWB relationships and nothing serious likely has an attachment disorder. When things get too deep, they detach to feel safe. You might read up on the types and see if anything makes sense.

Every girl I've ever been with that used a ton of emojis in texting had a mental issue.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read everything that has been shared so might be a bit off.

A person that has only had FWB relationships and nothing serious likely has an attachment disorder. When things get too deep, they detach to feel safe. You might read up on the types and see if anything makes sense.
She just texted today saying she is feeling a bit sick she will let me know later if we are meeting. She is probably on her way out

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Code for she is seeing if her plan A are B are in line first.
I called her and she actually sounded quite sick lol and like she had been sleeping all day. Maybe I’m stressing over nothing. She said she will let me know when we can meet next to let her heal first

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her and she actually sounded quite sick lol and like she had been sleeping all day. Maybe I’m stressing over nothing. She said she will let me know when we can meet next to let her heal first
She’s lying, if she was sick then she would call off the date and reschedule not lead you on like a potential plan c.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s lying, if she was sick then she would call off the date and reschedule not lead you on like a potential plan c.
We have met like 25 times in 3 months it’s not like a real date where everything needs to be set in stone. It’s quite chilled. But yeah she could say like Tuesday or something

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have met like 25 times in 3 months it’s not like a real date where everything needs to be set in stone. It’s quite chilled. But yeah she could say like Tuesday or something
Just tell her to not worry about it and get well soon and find something else to do.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple translation:

"I don't know what I want" -> "I don't know what I want with you"

Move on if taking the next step is something you want with her. Keep enjoying casually dating her if you don't care and stop putting pressure on labeling things or taking it to the next level.

If you ask me, just the fact you are asking here is a sign that you care and bothers you. In that sense, you should move on from anything that disrupts your mental peace and masculine energy.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate that it works this way, but for a man to be most successful he needs to care less about the relationship than she does. Always. Females like to wonder what their man is up to. Keeps them focused, grounded, and seeking your attention. It's the only way it works.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden nugget of wisdom and knowledge that cant be told often enough.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ric,
Cut it back to once a week and you will have the perfect Plate.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Ric,
Cut it back to once a week and you will have the perfect Plate.
Something is up. She cancelled yesterday said she wasn’t feeling good. Story checked out because I called and she was home during working hours and I could tell in her voice.

I asked when we could meet she said to let her get better she would let me know. We normally meet in Tuesdays, I’m gonna wait until Monday night. If she doesn’t reach out I’ll call

I think she is creating distant for whatever the reason

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is up. She cancelled yesterday said she wasn’t feeling good. Story checked out because I called and she was home during working hours and I could tell in her voice.

I asked when we could meet she said to let her get better she would let me know. We normally meet in Tuesdays, I’m gonna wait until Monday night. If she doesn’t reach out I’ll call

I think she is creating distant for whatever the reason
You are acting like a needy little child right now. Start talking to other women, hang out with friends, or do something fun this weekend.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like a needy little child right now. Start talking to other women, hang out with friends, or do something fun this weekend.
Yeah maybe I’m over thinking everything. Maybe she is just sick actually she has covid she said. And she just wants to be alone to heal a few days