Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesn’t give a damn about you going No Contact

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
While you’re posting in no contact threads looking for emotional support from your bros she’s either getting railed by Chad(s), the guy she cheated on you with and getting support from her many orbiters on FB, online dating apps where Chad’s are hitting her up and getting her number. She gets hit on daily out and about. You on the other hand are counting the days online hoping and coping she misses you. Your weak attempt at a takeaway in no contact means little to her because if it meant much she wouldn’t have dumped you in the first place. For every no contact post you make she’s got hit on twice no matter how crazy she may be. Every reply you get in no contact? She’s got a number from some guy on OLD.

She left? Move on to better things. No Contact should be one post. Gone. Done. Over. Moved on. Not some daily countdown otherwise you’re just coping.

She isn't posting in a No contact thread. So why are YOU?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same way you've been coping for the last year about my standing you up that lonely Saturday night at the NYC oyster bar when you were expecting the grand presence of a Guru but ended up eating oysters by your lonesome;

Same way you've been coping in getting your last 100+ names banned, the first name which was banned beautifully with only one post by yours truly, relegating you to a life sentence with the Guru stamp;

You can't cope with a random Guru from an internet forum you have never met, yet you solicit men to cope easily with women they have emotionally bonded with for years?

LMAO, you're a clown.

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
^^^Why is this foreveralone following me around like a tween crush after running away from a real life challenge like a scary boy? Air-claiming "standing up" is like calling out sick, then changing schools after the school bully tells you he's going to run your pockets and face plant you into the cafeteria garbage bin. Whatever helps that poster COPE.

She has abundance mentality. So do I.

Apparently some posters TALK abundance mentality. Others practice it. Practice what you preach.

Albert Steam

Banned
Reaction score
While you’re posting in no contact threads looking for emotional support from your bros she’s either getting railed by Chad(s), the guy she cheated on you with and getting support from her many orbiters on FB, online dating apps where Chad’s are hitting her up and getting her number. She gets hit on daily out and about. You on the other hand are counting the days online hoping and coping she misses you. Your weak attempt at a takeaway in no contact means little to her because if it meant much she wouldn’t have dumped you in the first place. For every no contact post you make she’s got hit on twice no matter how crazy she may be. Every reply you get in no contact? She’s got a number from some guy on OLD.

She left? Move on to better things. No Contact should be one post. Gone. Done. Over. Moved on. Not some daily countdown otherwise you’re just coping.

Where are all of these no contact threads you speak of?

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lol... the act of no contact for a man is for HIMSELF not the woman..?

You’re right it IS over. So why would the man continue to hit her up? He would naturally no contact because again.. ITS OVER.

The best result is when the whvre comes back to him after getting pump n dumped by Chadwick Thundercvck and the ex bf doesn’t take her back and just continues ignoring her while he’s fvcking other h0es.

Either that or she is reduced to a pump n dump for him if she comes back.

Who’s really winning here?

Sir

Banned
Reaction score
Going “No Contact” and continuing to update is the equivalent of pretending to “go your own way” while doing nothing more than going in circles talking about women who you claim to be walking away from who actually walked away from MGTOW. MGTOW say it’s about men but every video is all about WOMEN. You either go no contact and move on or you continue to pretend to be “no contact” providing daily countdown coping updates. There is no need to provide daily updates unless you are hoping faking no contact till you make it works somehow.

She isn’t talking about no contact. YOU are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going “No Contact” and continuing to update is the equivalent of pretending to “go your own way” while doing nothing more than going in circles talking about women who you claim to be walking away from who actually walked away from MGTOW. MGTOW say it’s about men but every video is all about WOMEN. You either go no contact and move on or you continue to pretend to be “no contact” providing daily countdown coping updates. There is no need to provide daily updates unless you are hoping faking no contact till you make it works somehow.

She isn’t talking about no contact. YOU are.
Talking about it keeps it alive. If your serious NC and moving on with your life you don't keep bringing it up.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you read between the lines OP, you'll understand the NC thread is about DJs making sense of what happened in the failed relationship. It's not petty revenge or some superficial power play.

NC is about turning the focus on improving oneself to become a better man. It isn't about praying she'll come crawling back begging for forgiveness. It's simply moving on and healing where once one was over-invested.

Most understand the ex lost interest and has since likely returned to old supplies or realizing that she's focusing her efforts on new persons of interests online/offline that she values higher.

It's all interest level.

Our egos are not above that fundamental concept.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that anyone who posts about their NC status after however many weeks/months still cares too much and doesn't get the point about "going NC". They're essentially still just butthurt.
As has been mentioned by @resilient, NC is basically working on your self and enjoying your life, whether that means dating/acquiring new plates or not, which in turn, will lead you to stop caring about that person if you didn't already care in the first place. The effects of it are profound as well.
Lastly, in my experience as well as that of loads of other posters on here, past experiences come running back and apologizing because they realize how well you're coping with life. This should never be the goal, however. It just means that you've been doing an exceptional job with bettering your life.

Now that I think about it, maybe you should go NC on guru1000.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post seems to completely miss the point of no contact. It's one notch down from "next", not some sort of desperate attention tactic. If she replies it's a bonus, not the objective.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, "No Contact" is like a lion that has just lost his pride looking for a quite place to hang out while he waits for his harem to "come to their senses".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same way you've been coping for the last year about my standing you up that lonely Saturday night at the NYC oyster bar when you were expecting the grand presence of a Guru but ended up eating oysters by your lonesome;

Same way you've been coping in getting your last 100+ names banned, the first name which was banned beautifully with only one post by yours truly, relegating you to a life sentence with the Guru stamp;

You can't cope with a random Guru from an internet forum you have never met, yet you solicit men to cope easily with women they have emotionally bonded with for years?

LMAO, you're a clown.
Hahahahahahaha

Reactions: Sir

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact is for the man, not the woman. Ending a relationship is subject to the same emotions as death, sickness, or mass depression

As men, we are told to "be a man" and "dont cry" and "act like a man", which often results in a enormous amount of repressed emotions even for the strongest minds (and likely contributes to mass shootings).

Providing a forum for a man to express himself in a world which scrutinizes male emotions, instead of returning to the woman whom is now absent from his life, is an invaluable aid for recovery.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny part of not giving a sh!t, is to actually NOT give a sh!t.

Not pretending, not faking, not following some script on how to convince yourself.

Having higher priorities than women, is the only way.

Billtx49

Reaction score
NC
For the man-Healing space and betterment
For the woman-Loss of his attention

He can talk about what happened and how he’s doing until he gets it sorted out. That process takes longer for some men and less for others…

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not doing it right kuz.

Her cratering her SMV is typical of the girl power movement.

Going N/C equates to Bish is dead to me.

Said skank could get hit by a ****ing truck.

Zero ****s given.

Too busy smashing skanks and getting baeeee to attend funeral.

Don't quit your day job.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like NN is doing the Lord's work bringing a Muslim and Jew together in wholehearted agreement. NN FTW.
If only I was Muslim

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i've noticed that here...there are guys who don't get over it and in order to get them to move forward you have to assure them maybe one day it can be happen again; they need that as some sort of coping mechanism. Guys, you have to be more like women - when the breakup happens the cord is cut. I'm not saying down the line under different circumstances you can't be chums again but at the present moment she can't give two ****s about you. You need to do other things/see other women. When it doesn't work out for me I learn what there is to learn but I am then a pretty cold mother ****er. Let's say a breakup happens and a woman dumps or let's say it doesn't get that far and she just shoots down your attempt - look at it for what it is, she has decided you are not good enough at the end of the day. That's fair, we all have our preferences and no one owe's anyone anything - because I like some woman it doesn't mean I have the right to be with her and she can reject me, perfectly alright - but look at it for what it is - she decided you weren't good enough. I don't want to go as far as to say that is disrespectful but your attitude should essentially be "oh yeah go **** yourself then".

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% guarentied fact the girls out getting loads blown all over her face while your thinking yor little contact game is working.

tho it can work to get her back and get sex you'll always be on the marry go round of the chitty emotions youre feeling that made you go no contact in the first place.

you were a cool guy she liked and you got attached to her, you lose frame, she leaves and your pissed about it. the guys still on top of there game swoop her up and laugh in your face.

it's the guys fault for getting upset and depressed in the first place..

what's the cure for no contact?

joke about sex all the time and laugh at each others crazy sex storys and be 100% open to others lives and respect each others sex drives.

instead of crying over them in jealous, obsessive fits of bluepI'll rage