Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She disappeared, Im puzzled

Randolph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello SoSuave!

Ill try and keep my story breif but informative. I know there might not be a clear answer to this question but this has left me puzzled and I'd like some input.

Got hit up by a girl on a dating app, she asked to see me the same day. I said, sure after work is fine. However we ended up meeting up the day after.
She was not really my type when we met but she seemed genuine and interesting so I moved along. A coffee date turned into a house warming party and later to sex. We hit it off quite well and I was pleased with how she complimented me on my looks and my company and the sex was awesome. "I really enjoy being here with you" "its so great to have you here". A really good first date impression. Also I might be abit more succeptive to that behavior since I quite recently dumped my GF of 3 years.

Anyway, she kept talking in terms of "next time yada yada". We parted ways the day after. I contacted her 2 days later saying, "Hey, I actually had a fun night the other day, believe it or not ,) I want to see you again, when are you free?"

She was going away for a week, which ended up being two weeks. She kept in touch, initiating all conversation during this time, I just focused on setting an appointment / asked her to reach out when she knew she was avaliable.
She was very keen on making her interest known: such as
"Im really glad you called me the other day. looking forward to seeing you."
"Sorry I havent gotten back to you yet, I will let you know as soon as I know when we are leaving"
"*sends pictures of activities*"
I kept answering in a timely manner being brief and adding some witty remarks to keep it more interesting. We didnt have a text conversation in that sense.

Anyway, two weeks has gone by, she texts me in the morning, I call her up an hour later. She picks me up an hour later for our second date. We spend the day and she is still very affectionate, laughing, touching, complimenting. I was thinking that things were moving faster than usual but hey maybe thats just how she is.
We spent the day on a beach, went home to have lunch and take a "nap". She drove me home later and talked in terms of "next time we can do x" and "you should really watch this documentary, I want to hear what you have to say about it!"
10 minutes after she dropped me she texts me a link to the documentary and says "Im really looking forward to your opinions! thanks for a great day!"
I replied "so do i! thanks, name, it sure was a nice day. Appreciate the initiative!"

This was on sunday. I was slammed with work, other women and dates. I prefer calling so I hadn't reached out. I gave her a call after work on wednsday. No answer.
I sent an accompanied text: "hey, name! thanks for the other day! *made a joke refering to something we laughed about last time*, I want to see you again, lets get together."

Now it's saturday, still not heard back from her. And Im really puzzled.

My gut was telling me something was off not sure what to make of it.

I feel like calling her again, but thats just me being needy I guess.

Im just thrown off because I've never had this happen to me where a girl show high interest and then go from 100 to zero. Not even a reply that is.

But I want to know if you think it was a mistake to discuss the following:
She was advocating some documentary saying that men will become obsolete. I just chuckled and said, men will never become obsolete, not the men "in demand". Looking at tinder statistics, sure we are already there somewhat, but the high value guys will always have their pick.
Also I think women are more relationship oriented, based on experience.
She said: so all women you meet want a relationship with you?
Even tho that wasnt what I meant I just shruged and said: "yeah!" in a ****y funny way with a smirk.

However, I ended up dropping some red pill on her in that discussion which made her a bit stunned. Which I regret bcus those topics tend to be abit too heavy for a second date. Big mistake? is it severe enough to get ghosted, opinions?

Can it be that she took offense that I took "so long" to reach out, assuming she had high interest.

Feel free to roast me, I want to improve.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its nothing wrong on your part everything seems smooth, when a girl playing games like this, she goes ghosting you meaning she doesn't have respect for others that cone to their life, it isnt about you, i instinctively said she has done it to the "other guys" as well, while chasing the guys they after.. Just to get an ego boost from the "other guys".

Leave it alone op, doesnt worth your thought.

Zipppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it's possible she thinks of you as an over confident player based on your response. She obviously wanted you to watch the documentary for a reason, to try to get some in depth view on what kind of guy you really are (in her mind). Your joking response could have backfired, I guess.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just send her a text and let her know if she changes her mind to reach out and walk away. There is nothing else you can do.

You did not do anything wrong, maybe she had someone that fit what she was looking for long term relationship wise better in her mind. Early on within the first month or so pretty much anything is on the table including her ghosting for no real reason

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Online dating women are extremely capricious and have infinite options, she probably just matched with someone else or an ex hit her up.

Talking about red pill was definitely a mistake though.
Oh...did not catch that. OP NEVER talk to a female about this...nothing good can come of it only bad. That was definitely a No no.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating women are extremely capricious and have infinite options, she probably just matched with someone else or an ex hit her up.

Talking about red pill was definitely a mistake though.
At least he got sex on the first date from a dating app. Most first dates sourced from a dating app are no sex and no 2nd date. It wasn't a complete waste of time.

You are correct about the capriciousness and infinite options.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Hello SoSuave!

Ill try and keep my story breif but informative. I know there might not be a clear answer to this question but this has left me puzzled and I'd like some input.

Got hit up by a girl on a dating app, she asked to see me the same day. I said, sure after work is fine. However we ended up meeting up the day after.
She was not really my type when we met but she seemed genuine and interesting so I moved along. A coffee date turned into a house warming party and later to sex. We hit it off quite well and I was pleased with how she complimented me on my looks and my company and the sex was awesome. "I really enjoy being here with you" "its so great to have you here". A really good first date impression. Also I might be abit more succeptive to that behavior since I quite recently dumped my GF of 3 years.

Anyway, she kept talking in terms of "next time yada yada". We parted ways the day after. I contacted her 2 days later saying, "Hey, I actually had a fun night the other day, believe it or not ,) I want to see you again, when are you free?"

She was going away for a week, which ended up being two weeks. She kept in touch, initiating all conversation during this time, I just focused on setting an appointment / asked her to reach out when she knew she was avaliable.
"Sorry I havent gotten back to you yet, I will let you know as soon as I know when we are leaving"
I kept answering in a timely manner being brief and adding some witty remarks to keep it more interesting. We didnt have a text conversation in that sense.

Anyway, two weeks has gone by, she texts me in the morning, I call her up an hour later. She picks me up an hour later for our second date. We spend the day and she is still very affectionate, laughing, touching, complimenting. I was thinking that things were moving faster than usual but hey maybe thats just how she is.
We spent the day on a beach, went home to have lunch and take a "nap". She drove me home later and talked in terms of "next time we can do x" and "you should really watch this documentary, I want to hear what you have to say about it!"
10 minutes after she dropped me she texts me a link to the documentary and says "Im really looking forward to your opinions! thanks for a great day!"
I replied "so do i! thanks, name, it sure was a nice day. Appreciate the initiative!"

This was on sunday. I was slammed with work, other women and dates. I prefer calling so I hadn't reached out. I gave her a call after work on wednsday. No answer.
I sent an accompanied text: "hey, name! thanks for the other day! *made a joke refering to something we laughed about last time*, I want to see you again, lets get together."

Im just thrown off because I've never had this happen to me where a girl show high interest and then go from 100 to zero. Not even a reply that is.

She was advocating some documentary saying that men will become obsolete. I just chuckled and said, men will never become obsolete, not the men "in demand". Looking at tinder statistics, sure we are already there somewhat, but the high value guys will always have their pick.
Even tho that wasnt what I meant I just shruged and said: "yeah!" in a ****y funny way with a smirk.

However, I ended up dropping some red pill on her in that discussion which made her a bit stunned. Which I regret bcus those topics tend to be abit too heavy for a second date. Big mistake? is it severe enough to get ghosted, opinions?

Can it be that she took offense that I took "so long" to reach out, assuming she had high interest.

i think your comment on redpill scared her off, her pointing you in the way of the documentary was her way of ''sizing you up'' for a lack of better words... she was trying to get your input on dating and relationships without directly asking.... you may have shot yourself in the foot with the red pill talk.

some girls are just not ready for a ****y and funny red pill ''high value'' man , they would rather lay up with somebody just slightly under them that they can brainwash,control and have power over and then they will just cheat probably . she doesn't see you as this type , let her pass on keep doing what you are doing .

or if it was tinder she could have match with another guy like LA said or an ex.

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i read sounds like she has something going on with someone else. Did you ask how long shes been single / how long shes been on dating app?

Randolph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: she answered.
“thank you too!

I have a really stressful time right now. I would like to see you in the future. Thanks for two lovely summer days. Take care”

I don’t want to be the guy who grasps for straws. I feel that’a a polite blow off.

however I want to add some context. usually dont date ppl like her:
Straight A:s, scholarship student. Nerdy chick who basically only hangs out With her family.
she is a pro athlete,she’s gonna compete in the national championship in a month or so. Don’t know if that changes anything.
never dated women like this.

about the dating app. She gave me her digits and said she was deleting the app when I had called her.no way to know if that’s true or not tho.She’s gone from happn at least.

Appreciate your replies so far guys!

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
“thank you too!

I have a really stressful time right now. I would like to see you in the future. Thanks for two lovely summer days. Take care”

I don’t want to be the guy who grasps for straws. I feel that’a a polite blow off.

Straight A:s, scholarship student. Nerdy chick who basically only hangs out With her family.
she is a pro athlete,she’s gonna compete in the national championship in a month or so. Don’t know if that changes anything.

about the dating app. She gave me her digits and said she was deleting the app when I had called her.no way to know if that’s true or not tho.She’s gone from happn at least.

Seems like a legit answer.
Wait to hear from her.
Date other girls meanwhile.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
“thank you too!

Say "Hope things go well...feel free to reach out when things change."

And then wait for her to reach out.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when a woman goes from 100 to 0 with you, in such a short period of time, it usually means she has gone back to her ex. You were the temporary fill in guy, don’t worry about it. You will always run into these women, especially on OLD. It’s critical you spin plates and not invest too much into one girl in the beginning. Good luck.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until you said she was a pro athlete I was thinking this sounds like a chick I dealt with about a year ago lol super high interest then nothing. She was having issues with her room mate/ex when we met but after seeing her twice she went to zero response. She reached out a while later and told me she moved back home but if/when she is back in the area visiting she’ll let me know. Oh well

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating app = 99.99% chance of hoe.

A dating app hoe, always has a stash of 'ready to go' orbiters who will bow to her whims, at a moments notice.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being too nice to her with all this fluff about having a wonderful date. Blah blah blah. When she said she had a good time you should have left her hanging and wondering. She would have chased you for validation.

Also all these crap about relationship probably turned her off. She was probably looking for a quick and easy nut and you started getting sappy. Cut that crap off. Keep it simple go on a date, have fun, and then smash. Keep doing that and she will eventually start chasing you.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re a man of abundance why do you care? Guess who ain’t thinking about you right now? Her. This stings but we all gotta hear it. I appreciate your updates.

malz1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“thank you too!

She's with another guy or became less attracted to you. I've had HIGH honor students with jobs, tutoring, competitions etc still blow my phone up. And college athletes etc typically go out to party very often. Also girls go from 100 to 0 so often in these new times that it's become a recognized community phenomenon. You just haven't experienced it personally before being that you were in a relationship. Now you will, often. Move on.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hello SoSuave!

I always look at the cycle.

Say you met her in person on Sat July 12th, the day of the housewarming party and sex with her.
You wrote 2 weeks go by; you see her again in person at the height of premenstrual syndrome and she wants to discuss heavier, potentially schitttesting subjects like documentaries and relationships from your point of view.
She's currently menstruating and will contact you a few days after last blood and it will be a weekend she's free again, so I guesstimate this Friday she will insist on meeting you.

and she'll be wanting sex....
(before "all men are obsolete" -her words that you wrote about) It'll be High ovulation time!

Wednesday or so she'll start with the sexy/flirty texts to seduce you again and get you primed.

This is all just a guess.