Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She caught me ****ing another *****, is it finished

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awaiting the update, OP.

***UPDATE***

Last night we went out for a nice Italian dinner, then saw deadpool, took a cab back to the hotel. We got wasted.

Around 2am we got in bed and i undressed her. We got to the point where I normally put it in, and she just stops me out of nowhere goes cold. I'm just sitting there and i say "so is this your grand design?"

She goes on to tell me "i broke her heart the other night. I broke her heart."

I told her things had come full circle. I stroked her hair and kissed her. Said nothing else on the subject and proceeded to **** her.

As far as I can tell, things are exactly the same as before, except she deleted all our pics off FB. No sweat off my back. I'll keep you guys posted though.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
***UPDATE***

Last night we went out for a nice Italian dinner, then saw deadpool, took a cab back to the hotel. We got wasted.

Around 2am we got in bed and i undressed her. We got to the point where I normally put it in, and she just stops me out of nowhere goes cold. I'm just sitting there and i say "so is this your grand design?"

She goes on to tell me "i broke her heart the other night. I broke her heart."

I told her things had come full circle. I stroked her hair and kissed her. Said nothing else on the subject and proceeded to **** her.

As far as I can tell, things are exactly the same as before, except she deleted all our pics off FB. No sweat off my back. I'll keep you guys posted though.
Nice job dude!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video represents your life with women right now: