Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She can't let me go

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly man, it's not that difficult to get rid of a toxic women.

First of all getting BJs off her isn't a good Idea, as that's doing the opposite of trying to get rid of a toxic women.

Simply block, delete on every single platform. If she turns up at your house with gifts, simply keep your door locked, chill with a beer, Ignore till she tires of wanting you to let her in.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people love toxicity. Seems you like it as well.
Me or the poster you respond to?

If you mean me: i don't like it BUT gotta admit that it doesn't scared me away enough yet.

Tbh i just ditched (last Tuesday) a somewhat decent woman...i couldn't forsee that SHE( protagonist from this thread) would tadaaa show up out fecking nowhere again .

But i did ditched a decent one because i had a bad day and felt like she wanted too much too soon ...only to get back to toxic HER.

So in a way it's my own fault indeed. Toxic women is all I ever knew..

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical behavior of a woman that once she loses her power after the whole "I don't feel it" gets turned on by a guy who trashes her into a dumpster.

As sad and narcissistic as it sounds this is how women operate. Sometimes they need to be dumped in order to for them to fill their "Drama Glass" and get energized for a guy again.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in a way it's my own fault indeed. Toxic women is all I ever knew..
Sounds like you're a 'sucker for punishment', going for the toxic women.

This is actually similar to abused women who keep on dating domestic abusers - this is what is familiar to them and therefore comfortable. If a non-abusive man would court an abused woman, they will find that she mistrusts his good intentions and she prefers the clarity of the abuser.

You sound attracted to this toxic woman you cannot let go of, because she is what you are comfortable with in a woman. Part of you doesn't trust decent women, but feels like the toxicity is there but hidden. At least with your toxic ex you know where you stand.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed that God intended us to cleave to one women. It's best for society.

But, we are not 'programmed' to be with one woman. Fully functioning, healthy libido, male will desire a variety of women. Weather they act on that desire or not, depends on the man's values and self control.
Or as the old saying goes “a man is only as faithful as his options”

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamisch, you could also be suffering from limerence regarding this women as well. Not an easy thing to cope with but there may be an patterned response to her that is over and above simply walking away from her that you're dealing with.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
10 years have passed & only two months ago, I get a Facebook friends request off her.
D@mn, bro. You got your own Crazy Betty.