Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me over text need help.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people even listening here? OP had not responded to the text for 3 days already. Why would he reply with an 'Ok' after 3 days? No reply is the best reply. But since he replied with some cheesy sentences, he's lost the game. I am speaking out of experience.

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. It's never that way. He had already ignored her for 3 days and that had kept her wondering. Now since he has replied, he has given her the power.
You may be right because when we meet for dinner she said she was not sure of her decision but now she seems sure. Any we had drinks then bring her home and I bang her then I have been silence since then. She texts me and I don't reply I have moved on ...thanks you everyone for helping a brother out

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone was once an amature and no one is born perfect. We learn and grow through mistake...I took every word written here to my heart and it's never too late to learn something new...am much better than when I first received the message...am back in gym doing what I love and life is giving me fresh air. Surprisingly her mother send me text that I should call her...I told the mother I was busy...so since am with the mother as friends in insta she can follow me through that... But I don't give a f***... Am in good shape already and don't need her back no more...the train left the station and nobody can stop reggae

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I have been with for 7 months three days ago broke up with me, we have been good ,holidays,good sex etc.i have not replied her but she has written three times below is a break up text.

1) I don’t think that’s good idea . I think that we are from two different worlds . We should go our ways and find our happiness somewhere ... I can’t reset my brain after this all what happened how many times you lied to me, hided things and you were changing plans.... for me that’s to much . I think we should stop it here and try to start once more life. I don’t feel comfortable in this relationship and I don’t want to push myself. I was trying to forget and try once more but I can’t. I can’t think everyday what will happen today if our plans will go this way or other. Thank you for all memories and I ll remember only this beautiful moments with you. Now it ll be hurting but with time we ll both know that that was good decision. Thank you for everything and I really wish you all the best and that you will find your happiness and big love !!!

2)I hope you ll understand and will also remember only the best moments. You also can say that last few weeks or even months we were fighting more than being good with each other

3) It’s as well for me difficult to say it but I feel that I have to
I wouldn't even reply that.

It's her option choose to be or not on a relationship... So just respect that and move on. She made her decision.

There are tons os women out there.

Ok, you're sad? Allow it, feel it, think about it and them clean that from your mind. Don't keep thinking about what your expectations would want, cause we can't expect anything from anyone... It's just life.

Good point: You can hook up a lot of girls now.