Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she belongs to the world guys.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skanks gonna skank. I bet if that Salt Bae tried the same thing in Turkey he wouldn't survive for 3 days.
good point very interesting , everybodys talking about the girls disrespect , which i agree she was disrepectful
but he should have slapped that piece of meet of the knife and gave him the no no sign, nobody is talking about the dudes lack of confidence to check salt dude. ??

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point very interesting , everybodys talking about the girls disrespect , which i agree she was disrepectful
but he should have slapped that piece of meet of the knife and gave him the no no sign, nobody is talking about the dudes lack of confidence to check salt dude. ??
The word is salt dude does it to all his customers

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The word is salt dude does it to all his customers
how would you handle this? i hate to be the ''i would do this i would do that '' guy but it would be interesting for him to try it with me
look how quickly the women on twitter immediately jump to the defense of the woman
''dont be controlling''??
Screenshot (704).png

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how would you handle this? i hate to be the ''i would do this i would do that '' guy but it would be interesting for him to try it with me
look how quickly the women on twitter immediately jump to the defense of the woman
''dont be controlling''??
View attachment 5744
If I knew thats how that normally goes with his customers I'd have to be cool about it. After all its quite normal for that scenario. All the extra tongue out etc you might just not call that female back out.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I knew thats how that normally goes with his customers I'd have to be cool about it. After all its quite normal for that scenario. All the extra tongue out etc you might just not call that female back out.
what if you didnt know, i didnt even know till now

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I literally see nothing wrong with that video. This youtuber guy is full of insecurity. How else is that chick supposed to eat a 6 inch piece of meat? Try and grab it off the knife? Cmon man everyone knows Salt Bae. his name is Salt Bae for a reason. Because woman found him attractive and smooth. Reality is, he's a Turkish Muslim man who is married. What i'm trying to say is he's a modest guy, but he has a great way with customers. It's awesome and its the reason why celebrities make sure to visit his restaurant when they are in Dubai.

You go to a magic stage show and the magician makes a couple sexual innuendos withyour girl, what are you going to do? cry? go fight him?call her a hoe? i mean c'mon. some dudes need to grow up

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I literally see nothing wrong with that video. This youtuber guy is full of insecurity. How else is that chick supposed to eat a 6 inch piece of meat? Try and grab it off the knife? Cmon man everyone knows Salt Bae. his name is Salt Bae for a reason. Because woman found him attractive and smooth. Reality is, he's a Turkish Muslim man who is married. What i'm trying to say is he's a modest guy, but he has a great way with customers. It's awesome and its the reason why celebrities make sure to visit his restaurant when they are in Dubai.

You go to a magic stage show and the magician makes a couple sexual innuendos withyour girl, what are you going to do? cry? go fight him?call her a hoe? i mean c'mon. some dudes need to grow up
guess its different for everybody
its a masculine skill to know how to handle another man hitting on your girl.
it comes with wisdom and experience, if you just let random dudes disrespect you by thinking its ok to make a sexual pass at her she will lose respect and attraction i know this from personal experience.
its not acceptable , its not cool . apparently he does this with alot of people, future being the only grown man who didnt eat out of salt dudes hand ( i also refuse to call him salt bae) so maybe he is just ignorant , and doesnt know any better. how to handle guys hitting on your girl you ask ? well in this situation i just would have stole the meat and ate it myself , no big scene here , no yelling no fighting . that would be the wrong move and actually shows weakness.
but i wouldnt advise ignoring it, just simply have a masculine tone and body language , and calmly but very seriously and firmly communicate (with your body language and tone ) that you will not be conquered easily.

for example , lions hang out in groups called prides , the males come looking to kill all the cubs and its up to the males in the pride to protect them,if the invading males succeed in killing the cubs and males , the females go into heat basically to have more cubs.
could you imagine a male lion sitting back thinking ''oh well he's a smooth seductive lion, i shouldnt be insecure here ''
how ridiculous would that look?

masculinity is toxic until she heres a noise down stairs or in the attic in the middle of the night - unknown
.. dont be so quick to call yourself insecure just because you dont like the way it feels when a guy is trying to fukk your girl in front of you.
this is a classic feminist technique to avoid accountability or responsibility.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if you didnt know,
Id say this is unacceptable.

If i knew whats going on i wouldnt go there at all.

Its one step below having a date in a club, sitting at the bar and watch other guys rubbing their **** on your woman on the dancefloor while she is all about enjoying the attention.

One doesnt just sit there and take this kind of ****, not from the guys and neither from the woman you are dating.

Thats how you end up as cuck down the road.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
guess its different for everybody
its a masculine skill to know how to handle another man hitting on your girl.
it comes with wisdom and experience, if you just let random dudes disrespect you by thinking its ok to make a sexual pass at her she will lose respect and attraction i know this from personal experience.
its not acceptable , its not cool . apparently he does this with alot of people, future being the only grown man who didnt eat out of salt dudes hand ( i also refuse to call him salt bae) so maybe he is just ignorant , and doesnt know any better. how to handle guys hitting on your girl you ask ? well in this situation i just would have stole the meat and ate it myself , no big scene here , no yelling no fighting . that would be the wrong move and actually shows weakness.
but i wouldnt advise ignoring it, just simply have a masculine tone and body language , and calmly but very seriously and firmly communicate (with your body language and tone ) that you will not be conquered easily.

for example , lions hang out in groups called prides , the males come looking to kill all the cubs and its up to the males in the pride to protect them,if the invading males succeed in killing the cubs and males , the females go into heat basically to have more cubs.
could you imagine a male lion sitting back thinking ''oh well he's a smooth seductive lion, i shouldnt be insecure here ''
how ridiculous would that look?

masculinity is toxic until she heres a noise down stairs or in the attic in the middle of the night - unknown
.. dont be so quick to call yourself insecure just because you dont like the way it feels when a guy is trying to fukk your girl in front of you.
this is a classic feminist technique to avoid accountability or responsibility.
Its all insecurity. That's all it is. Look at how weak men are responding to a video of a girl that's not even theirs. it's weakness.

There's nothing masculine about being insecure about simple actions of a woman in front of a professional or celebrity. I don't care how you try and spin it. If you're dating a nympho or a girl who acts a certain way, then you should have been aware of her personality. if you can't handle it, guarantee you won't last long with her and the next man will be able to respect her and enjoy her sexual energy.

Some of you guys are worried about the woman. Women need to be worried about US. If you don't feel the same, i guess you're on that other side.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. If you're dating a nympho or a girl who acts a certain way, then you should have been aware of her personality.
once im aware of this , hard pullback. because thats all it is , a sh!t test to see if im gonna tolerate disrespect
she can be a plate but she is not eating at the table , its that simple.
you're right she will be worried about me while she's going crazy thinking about what girl im with after i drop her ass like a missile.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
once im aware of this , hard pullback. because thats all it is , a sh!t test to see if im gonna tolerate disrespect
she can be a plate but she is not eating at the table , its that simple.
you're right she will be worried about me while she's going crazy thinking about what girl im with after i drop her ass like a missile.
The thing that you don't understand is when you're an insecure beta male, if they knew it going into the relationship, they're probably in it to use you from the get. If they didn't know but found out later, some girls will take joy in playing on your weaknesses because powerful women are the kryptonite of weak men. So while you act like "oh man shes going to go crazy htinking about what girl i am with next", she's really laughing at how you were to weak to handle her and probably talkin sh.t about you to one of your friends that is actually going to give her D.ck without wondering about what else she has going on, or if she acts flirty with a celebrity like Salt Bae.

I know that seems harsh, but that's the game. That's the reality of the tools a powerful woman has. As powerful men, we mustn't be emotional or insecure ever. All men have muscles, strength and testosterone. Where women lack in that, they master things like emotional manipulation and knowing just how to scar you for life. Powerful women that is.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that you don't understand is when you're an insecure beta male, if they knew it going into the relationship, they're probably in it to use you from the get. If they didn't know but found out later, some girls will take joy in playing on your weaknesses because powerful women are the kryptonite of weak men.
So if your "strong" you can absorb her disrespect and it shouldn't bother you? I don't agree.