CAPSLOCK BANDIT
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2020
- Messages
- 2,792
- Reaction score
- 2,125
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
She still carries his last name
Of course, it's for clout, Pippin is a recognizable name, its media cuckoldryShe still carries his last name
Exactly. Its like "bling". She said Scotty is her "friend" after she molested him by cheating and cashing out on him...Of course, it's for clout, Pippin is a recognizable name, its media cuckoldry
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Cause he's not 6'9"...You can be a 6’ 8” millionaire and women will still do you dirty. It’s over for us all.
Shes a legit "ho". Look at her actions. She had her husband looking like sh1t on a shoe. Yet we talk about her.Cause he's not 6'9"...