CAPSLOCK BANDIT
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 29, 2020
- Messages
- 2,792
- Reaction score
- 2,125
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She still carries his last name
Of course, it's for clout, Pippin is a recognizable name, its media cuckoldryShe still carries his last name
Exactly. Its like "bling". She said Scotty is her "friend" after she molested him by cheating and cashing out on him...Of course, it's for clout, Pippin is a recognizable name, its media cuckoldry
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Cause he's not 6'9"...You can be a 6’ 8” millionaire and women will still do you dirty. It’s over for us all.
Shes a legit "ho". Look at her actions. She had her husband looking like sh1t on a shoe. Yet we talk about her.Cause he's not 6'9"...