Share you major challenge with women!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man,

I recently began thinking about where the majority of guys are hung-up on their path toward getting better with women... or getting what they want from this site, so I ask you this:

What's your current biggest challenge when it comes to succeeding with women and dating? What area are you currently frustrated with? Please be as specific as you can.

Thanks in advance!

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a sugar momma for long term. I had one that went on for about a year and it is extremely eye opening when people throw money at you for no other reason than being able to make her feel good.

I just can't find any where I am at so it's a frustrating thing for me.

B

BeDJ

Women can fvck a guy within 30 minutes of meeting him. Why do I have to wait when that guy didn't have to? The sooner you fvck her, the faster the Disney happy ending fades away.

TheWanderer88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still scared ****less of asking girls out. I seriously don't think there is anything more scary in the world.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think it's got to be making that first move with girls that I know. If they are complete randoms, I don't care and just go for it, but Christ if I know them, I usually wimp out.

When there is even a slight risk, I don't enjoy it. However I am working on it, and as they say, no risk, no reward, so here's to me taking more risks in the future and making that first move.

Gunner

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's a major challenge but it's just to become more consistent with hotter girls. That will take practice and plenty of screwing up.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hurdle is cold approaching. One I get a rapport going I have no problem asking them out, its just the initial approach where I stumble the most. I chicken out too much.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is getting these girls to stop blowing my phone once I'm done with them.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting hb9s and hb10s in your bed by bein the most alpha you can be

corner boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting to know women I really desire. For this I need to overcome approach anxiety. So I'm kind of really only in the beginning of a long way to go. I think a big issue is also to develop my personality; kill the beta in me ^^

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banging girls is easy - have that part nailed. Its holding onto them that's hard when they start pushing for more than FWB/FB after a few months. Can't seem to open up at all or show a sweet side / give them reassurance.... Just makes me squirm with betaness even though I know it is essential for maintaining an LTR. I can't get the thought out of my head of always maintaining attraction and the chase instead of opening up a bit and building rapport. Whenever talks of feelings, reassurance, or future comes along I avoid them like the plague. I feel as though any nice gesture of mine that comes unwarranted/undeserved/and portrays reassurance because I feel like it will start a beta backslide. I've had 3 plates tell me I'm incapable of "love" and "missing out on sharing something real" "emotionally unavailable" in one form or another in 3 months lol and these are chicks that I was halfway interested in. Why am I completely hesitant to emotionally invest in even the slightest. Help?

Bizzle13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sticking to my guns and not getting too comfortable/invested in a chick. Also keeping standards high when going through a dry patch. Suppose I could approach more but I feel I need to work on myself more first. Once you're happy with you no longer will you seek happiness from companionship/women/sex, it's just a bonus.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my major challenge?

is I care enough to invite girls out, it happen not as often as I should and normally I don't care, that is of course 1vs1 the group setting is pretty ok

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here lately I've been having trouble thinking of things to talk to them about. Which is strange, because I don't remember having that problem before. Part of it is maybe I'll be tired when I'm around them, so my energy isn't up and I don't feel like talking.

Truth is, I know that what you say isn't even that important, but I like to be fun and playful, and for whatever reason here lately I've been having trouble getting right into that.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching/opening sets.

This isn't a problem with women, it's more my own personal problem. I often rely too heavily on women making it easy for me. Sadly the hotter ones, HB8-10's, don't do this so it limits the quality of tang you'll get.

I guess my issue is confidence, how boringly common that is around here.

Smoovejoe

Reaction score
Initially the approach. Now I don't really find them a challenge. I see them as equals.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoubleBarrel said:
Hey man,

I recently began thinking about where the majority of guys are hung-up on their path toward getting better with women... or getting what they want from this site, so I ask you this:

What's your current biggest challenge when it comes to succeeding with women and dating? What area are you currently frustrated with? Please be as specific as you can.

Thanks in advance!
I would say my biggest obstacle is going out and meeting women, not because I dislike going out, but because i've never really had a large social network, always had a small social circle, not many close friends, and one of the most common ways people meet their significant other or potential hook-ups is through their mutual friends, friend of a friend, social circle, etc., considering my social situation that's not really an option for me and hasn't been in the past, and I also have a very hard time telling if a girl is actually interested in me or she is just being nice and friendly

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge ??? NON, I simply don't care enough anymore to make another person into a challenge. It either flows with ease or it doesn't. What's the point if it's a battle ? It's not like you're winning some kind of prize....

When ever I'm out I'll just be myself and speak to them as I am. Either like me for who I am or don't bother with me lol... I honestly couldn't care less....

Last edited: