"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sh0t test maybe

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
daygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text

I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"

If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

user69420

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
Age
36
Pretending is a slippery slope. If you're not busy, get busy. I promise there's something you like more than women.

As for her text, it's pretty take it or leave it. Not super conversational, seems more like she's dipping her toes in the water. Which is fine, because you just met.

As for your reply, that sounds pretty canned. It reads like you were thinking about it the entire time you were pretending to be busy, and like you're trying to up your SMV too hard. Don't be afraid to give a one or two word response to a low investment text. I'd have said "Meetings" "Work" or something ridiculous like "no cell service on the hangglider".

There's a wrong and right place for texting, something I'm still figuring out so I'm not the best to give advice there. But initially, I can't recommend enough actually picking up the phone and calling a girl. If she's interested enough, she'll pick up and as long as you have a plan and a time that fits your schedule, it's pretty difficult to **** up.

I realize texting is a good way to break the ice with dating apps, building a bit of comfort and the like. However, since you met in person (given the daygame header), you can skip that nonsense. She'll appreciate you more for it.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
blah.. petty stupid games.. too much work.

And your reply sounds snotty and conceited as F. Are you trying to F this girl? or show her how cool you are?

Did you learn this from PUA?

I would say, "Sorry just been busy working... How are you?"

OMG REALNESS IS NOT ALLOWED GOT TO BE SUPER COOL BUSY GUY.
 
Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
daygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text

I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"

If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
That doesn’t make sense.

What does knowing you have to do with being busy? You could have said “when people need you” or “when you make a deal with people”, but knowing someone doesn’t equate to being busy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I'm pretending
Lol, good luck with your fake life. Never going to work.

I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"
You flat out lied and on top of that your reply is super cringe.

If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
How about this.
Her: Why so busy?
You: Because I'm a pathetic piece of sh!t who think I need to pretend I'm not interested in order to attract you and tell you lies because my genuine self is inferior.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
blah.. petty stupid games.. too much work.

And your reply sounds snotty and conceited as F. Are you trying to F this girl? or show her how cool you are?

Did you learn this from PUA?

I would say, "Sorry just been busy working... How are you?"

OMG REALNESS IS NOT ALLOWED GOT TO BE SUPER COOL BUSY GUY.
2 logical wont work. Read my previous posts.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
That doesn’t make sense.

What does knowing you have to do with being busy? You could have said “when people need you” or “when you make a deal with people”, but knowing someone doesn’t equate to being busy.
For example if you are someone famous a lot of people know you and want to hang out with you therefore you are busy. Was that so hard to understand LOL
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Lol, good luck with your fake life. Never going to work.


You flat out lied and on top of that your reply is super cringe.


How about this.
Her: Why so busy?
You: Because I'm a pathetic piece of sh!t who think I need to pretend I'm not interested in order to attract you and tell you lies because my genuine self is inferior.
Are you ok? why hating on my post?
 
Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
2 logical wont work. Read my previous posts.
Yeah making shyt up is a better option? Too logical? You make bad arguments.

It's like your a noob that just started reading manosphere and pua thoeries with like 1 or 2 girlfriend's in your lifetime under your belt.

Noobs need to understand. YOU ARE WORTH IT AS YOU ARE. If she likes you there is ZERO need for mind games, mind games are for WOMEN.

Pretending to be busy comes from insecurity.

TEXT TO SET UP DATES. THAT IS ALL.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Are you ok? why hating on my post?
Not hating your post, just your entire disingenuous interaction with this girl. I'm questioning why you feel the need to pretend and tell lies. If not for a sense of inferiority about your genuine self, then why?
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Yeah making shyt up is a better option? Too logical? You make bad arguments.

It's like your a noob that just started reading manosphere and pua thoeries with like 1 or 2 girlfriend's in your lifetime under your belt.

Noobs need to understand. YOU ARE WORTH IT AS YOU ARE. If she likes you there is ZERO need for mind games, mind games are for WOMEN.

Pretending to be busy comes from insecurity.

TEXT TO SET UP DATES. THAT IS ALL.
All my game is natural. I have many daygame lays. I still have no met anyone who has more than me in daygame. Read my previous posts.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Not hating your post, just your entire disingenuous interaction with this girl. I'm questioning why you feel the need to pretend and tell lies. If not for a sense of inferiority about your genuine self, then why?
I told you I just read and copy what people do here.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Have you read Book of Pook
and DJ Bible?

Sorry I have to ask, because for a member from 2008 your post sounds childish. There is so much information and so much you can learn, don't skip these simple steps.
Are saying if i read these two links i would become a Super PUA who can lay thousands of women. I dont believe that.

Also i don't see any link that teaches you how to text.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
That's not a sh!t test.
It's not even a frame test.

There's really not much substance to work with in that one sentence conversation you provided.
She seems interested in you, but I feel like you're projecting a feminine frame to her with that answer.
You don't sound genuine.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Are saying if i read these two links i would become a Super PUA who can lay thousands of women. I dont believe that.
Reading and understanding is two different concepts. You can read same thing more than once and understand it differently. I told you that you need to touch up on basics.


Text game is easy, it has 4 parts to it. Silence, when she is not responding, or responding with one word answers. Sht test is when she is sht testing you, it means she is investing some time into it, it's a good thing. Platonic conversation. Flirting. The way you respond to each one of those is different. Try youtubing texting 101.

Why so busy, depending on context, could have been a sht test, a platonic conversation, or flirting.

With your response you are qualifying yourself to her by projecting your value, as if it was a silence part of texting. If it was a sht test you failed it miserably, since busy people are busy to reply and when they do reply they say something like @MillionBillionaire said in his response. You on the other hand, projected your value.

Give us the entire conversation for more for context.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I asked if she has time to have coffee in the coming days. She replied the following. What do I say now.
It sounds like she doesn't want coffee so I said I'm open for other plans. I also don't drink alcohol. I prefer to avoid it at all cost.
 

Attachments

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top