Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sh*tty memory.. good or bad?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i did a lot of drugs in my life and probably not a great memory to begin with haha but I'm wondering if this is a pro or con with a woman. Like if I'm dating a couple girls and I ask them stuff they've already told me, does that annoy them and they think I just don't care about them? Or would that be attractive because it shows my low interest level or not caring to remember everything going on with them, and therefore a challenge to them?

Willard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's a con, when I'm dating muliple womam I tend to repeat myself and the girls tell me you already told me that. If you start reading books your memory will get better. There are also guides on the internet and probably right here on how to successfully date multiple women.

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
So i did a lot of drugs in my life and probably not a great memory to begin with haha but I'm wondering if this is a pro or con with a woman. Like if I'm dating a couple girls and I ask them stuff they've already told me, does that annoy them and they think I just don't care about them? Or would that be attractive because it shows my low interest level or not caring to remember everything going on with them, and therefore a challenge to them?
It's bad at least 90% of the time, probably more. You can be low-interest and not be forgetting things.

If it's a girl you're steady with it's bad 100% of the time.

I smoke a lot of weed and have an awful memory. It ****s with my work a bit, but it's really ****ed some interactions with women. This barista I'm friends with came over yesterday and asked if I remembered her upcoming bday party. I double booked and this chick, who is just a friend, had a genuine look of disgust on her face (cuz she had apparently told me like 2 days ago and I didn't remember). Women do NOT like that ****. I'm certain.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a con. It's not just women but most people don't like that in general.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the olden days, I used to use a big pda to track my dates and their info. Now, you kids have a handy smart phone. Use it to track info specific to the girl. Code your dates with something that looks like a business meeting. Use different colors for different girls.