Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Talk with Girls

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'll just stick to not talking about it and just escalate physically when given the opportunity.
A possibility is that she got quiet because she went into trance.

The topic is worthy of discussion and a useful skill to develop.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never too early my friend.. as I always say.. it's far better to shoot your shot and get rejected, then be the guy who is too scared to make a move. Everyone has different style of "game", but I would classify mine as being "unapologetically sexual". Not to the point where it comes off as pervy, but I paint the picture of a man who knows exactly what he wants from his women.. and they either get with the program, or kick rocks.

You'd actually be very surprised how many woman start to come to YOU, once you start projecting an outwardly sexual personality.

Everything in moderation though.. and never force anything. Guys who have a shy and timid personality, this will probably not work.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never too early my friend.. as I always say.. it's far better to shoot your shot and get rejected, then be the guy who is too scared to make a move. Everyone has different style of "game", but I would classify mine as being "unapologetically sexual". Not to the point where it comes off as pervy, but I paint the picture of a man who knows exactly what he wants from his women.. and they either get with the program, or kick rocks.

You'd actually be very surprised how many woman start to come to YOU, once you start projecting an outwardly sexual personality.

Everything in moderation though.. and never force anything. Guys who have a shy and timid personality, this will probably not work.
Examples of some of the things you say and the setting you are in please..

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Examples of some of the things you say and the setting you are in please..
An example would be any sort of sexual innuendo.. I guess the most popular one would be "netflix and chill", although I think this is extremely cheesy, but it's one of those things where the girl knows exactly what you mean.

For instance, with my most recent plate we had a whole discussion about how many calories you lose during sex. When I say, I need to "work out with you again", she knows I mean sex.

I also send random memes that I think are funny. (This is just my style that I've developed over the years)

91306838_309422566698596_3027201720267571200_n.jpg92543304_313375546303298_8977024438016933888_o.jpg92580099_318673242440195_3765399134073257984_n.jpg

I send random **** like this to my plates, and they think it's hilarious. Some might say it's "childish", but it works for me, because I already have a dark and fvcked up sense of humor, so they just begin to expect it from me. Even if you send them a completely perverted meme, if you do it with proper timing, she will still see it as "aww, he was thinking about me" (don't ask me why it makes sense.. it just does)

You can also read my most recent Lay Report with a few more examples. I probably break the rules and give way more compliments than I should, but I never miss an opportunity to let a woman know I think she is hot or sexy. I think way too many guys over think this and are afraid of looking "needy" etc.. I just project myself as a strong, confident, and sexual male and it works for me. I'm ok with giving out a compliment and a girl rejecting me, that is fine. More girls are receptive to my compliments and sexual advances than the ones who don't. I think guys need to stop being so afraid of rejection. It happens.

I think the key here with my strategy is when I say something sexual, I often add something comedic to it. I'm able to get the girl to laugh and break the ice, while also planting that "seed" in the back of her mind. Trust me, once you start projecting yourself in this kind of manner, girls will start coming to you, and often initiating the sex talk.. they feel comfortable talking to you.

Oh, and most importantly.. NO SLVT shaming! You can think whatever you want inside your own head.. but never outwardly project negative thoughts about womans sexuality. The key here is to make them feel comfortable about being sexual around you.

I hope that clears things up a bit.. let me know if I need to elaborate further.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An example would be any sort of sexual innuendo.. I guess the most popular one would be "netflix and chill", although I think this is extremely cheesy, but it's one of those things where the girl knows exactly what you mean.
I remember thinking this was a slick move until some girl called me out on it.... She's like we all know what that really means... I was seriously surprised... I figured the movie would be a good ploy but didn't realize how universally this was known as let's smash haha

but damn you don't mess around with your talk or your pics lol Curious but how soon into your courtship do you start this kind of talk? Like lets say you get a girl's # at what point do you bring this stuff in? I'd imagine you have some G rated texting/ talk first?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion and experiences in talking with girls is that they get sex talk from most guys, especially online. This doesn't separate yourself out from others and can often be a turn-off. Especially if they were really attracted to you initially.

Logically, you should crawl before you walk. What I mean by that is what's the point in talking about sex if you haven't even met her? The real life attraction may never be there. Personally I would hold off any sex talk until you actually go on a date with her and things seem to be going well. It's very different talking about it in person vs online. Plus they can't just block you or take hours/days to respond to you when sex talk is brought up in real life.

What's worked for me generally and it would depend on their intellect and age, is to see how well the first in-person date goes and if there seems to be a connection there, maybe start off on either talking lightly about religion or politics(you can just bs this part if you don't wanna stir up anything) and then say to them that you already started on one taboo topic(religion, politics, sex) so might as well talk about the other two. This leads to a good and natural transition into talking about sex to gauge her interest in it and see if she's a prude or not early on.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those manipulative time wasters needed something from you. Emotional support and reassurance. So they can chase the guys who won't give her that.
I've noticed women who talk sexual of the jump and who

-Sent nudes without asking
-videos of filthy things I can't mention

THose tend to be timewasters taht don't want to meet but they want to hook you and use you for attention young girls do this a lot, this is why If a girl doesn't want to meet within a week I don't bother

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another belief I have in my head is that if you talk about sex too early with a girl they will get turned off.

However I know women are even hornier than we are... Do you ever talk about sex with them?

I usually just make a physical move and don't really have sexual dialogue beforehand.
Sent my current plate a picture of my bath tub and told her i would be bending her over it and fvcking her senseless

This was before we went on our first date , second date i banged her

Don't pu$$yfoot around tell her exactly what your going to do to her

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A female perspective:

To many "quality" women (that's important), a man talking about sex too soon makes him appear overly thirsty = turn off.

It's nuanced; talk about it but timing is important, in truth it's more about how thirsty it makes you appear rather than her sexual interest.

Let HER bring it up, a subtle joke or innuendo. If she's sexually attracted to you, she WILL. In whatever form or fashion. Trust me on that!

You can respond but be cool, maintain frame and keep her wondering until you're ready to make you're move.

This will drive any self-respecting high quality girl who's sexually attracted crazy (in a good way).

After which give her the best sex of her life!

Again it's about timing and not appearing too thirsty like 99.9% of the men she meets do.

With a low quality girl from the streets, you can say whatever you want, be as sexual as you want, be as thirsty as you want.

It depends on the type of girl you're after.
No guys, don't trust her on this. Unless you want to waste your time. Learn how to smoothly and subtly gauge interest without waiting eons to see if she comes around. What this opponent is describing is a recipe for being strung along.

Innuendo and calibration is your friend. If the female doesn't respond to well-placed innuendo (with plausible deniability), she's a timewaster.

We are dogs. They are cats. Don't take advice from a different species playing for a different team.