Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Talk with Girls

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what @NSX-R is saying. Describe what you want to do. Women get dudes all day telling them they look hot. Usually I start slowly and describe what I would do if they were alone with me. You dont just jump right to fvcking. You kiss her first then kiss her neck then work your way down. Sometimes you have to take a step back. Then just continue where you left off. Basically the same as if she was in physical space with you.
When would one do that? I mean its not something you want to say when you approach. Do you do that when she is at you home or do you start at the date? Like do you wait until she shows IOI and later go ahead

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed when I’m literally telling them with all detail what i want to do with them (sometimes i exaggerate a bit)when I’m about to bang them , it’s more acceptable and they love it . And most of the times they pick it up on their own and use even more imagination. Even though I’m 100% successful with it , I’m always backing up a bit when I meet a female and requires more raport from my side mostly to start with sexual talk .

Telling a woman nowadays that they’re hot or that they turn you on it’s like saying nothing. They almost never comment on it or try to pick up some sexual talk from it . It’s like they never hearing it. Maybe they’ve heard it so many times it makes no difference to them.
Yeah when you're in the sexual phase with a woman, I'm all for this and I do it too. There just seems to be some contrasting beliefs that it's good to do early in the courting phase versus being sexual too soon can turn a woman off. That's what I'm more interested in determining. I was surprised I didn't even get a "thanks" or a "haha thanks" which I have found to be typical responses.

Basically what @NSX-R is saying. Describe what you want to do. Women get dudes all day telling them they look hot. Usually I start slowly and describe what I would do if they were alone with me. You dont just jump right to fvcking. You kiss her first then kiss her neck then work your way down. Sometimes you have to take a step back. Then just continue where you left off. Basically the same as if she was in physical space with you.
Of course... There's some people who start sex talk early I believe though.. I am just curious if that helps/hurts results or maybe it just depends on the woman like most other things.

When would one do that? I mean its not something you want to say when you approach. Do you do that when she is at you home or do you start at the date? Like do you wait until she shows IOI and later go ahead
See I rarely ever talk about sex in the courting process... I just physically escalate when the time is right... just wondering if this is a facet of my game I should incorporate. I do talk dirty when I'm having sex but again my question is more directed towards the early courting process.

Does talking about sex too early raise red flags for a woman?

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
give off sexual vibes you don't need to flirt. let her initiate the flirting. if your masculinity and testosterone is high she will know and you won't have to 'flirt' . if you do feel the need to speak sexually to them then I'd always recommend trying to be funny.

'hey im about to go home and take a nap you wanna join me?'

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give off sexual vibes you don't need to flirt. let her initiate the flirting. if your masculinity and testosterone is high she will know and you won't have to 'flirt' . if you do feel the need to speak sexually to them then I'd always recommend trying to be funny.

'hey im about to go home and take a nap you wanna join me?'
Word. Just thought of another recent girl who went silent when I brought up sexual talk... just some facebook girl out of state but still its like wtf.

EnTL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Word. Just thought of another recent girl who went silent when I brought up sexual talk... just some facebook girl out of state but still its like wtf.
it's a little different on facebook and OLD. i have no valuable input for that.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to bang a woman, then it goes against your nature to censure yourself on the topic of sex. To repress the desire to talk about it is the beta thing to do. If you're interested you should bring it up.

Don't be blunt though, you have to use innuendo.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it affects the result. I ve had girls basically go into full on phone sex with me and then flake on the actual meetup. I ve had a chick I picked up from cleaning the church told me how religious and all her rules. I was fingering her in a public park an hour later....sorry kids :( I d say if u r going there cut it short and leave her wanting more.

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it affects the result. I ve had girls basically go into full on phone sex with me and then flake on the actual meetup. I ve had a chick I picked up from cleaning the church told me how religious and all her rules. I was fingering her in a public park an hour later....sorry kids :( I d say if u r going there cut it short and leave her wanting more.
Yeah same.

If you want to bang a woman, then it goes against your nature to censure yourself on the topic of sex. To repress the desire to talk about it is the beta thing to do. If you're interested you should bring it up.

Don't be blunt though, you have to use innuendo.
Like I said, I usually just physically escalate without the talk. During sex I'll dirty talk though. I'm just wondering if not talking about sex earlier is something my game can improve upon though. You're saying to not censure myself or repress it but then you're saying not to be blunt.. so it kind of sounds like you are saying to talk about politically correct which not sure how alpha that is

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said, I usually just physically escalate without the talk. During sex I'll dirty talk though. I'm just wondering if not talking about sex earlier is something my game can improve upon though. You're saying to not censure myself or repress it but then you're saying not to be blunt.. so it kind of sounds like you are saying to talk about politically correct which not sure how alpha that is
I'm saying don't repress the urge to talk about the topic of sex. You don't have to be blunt to be honest.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the point. Both u and the girl know what s going on. I can talk about other topics and still move things forward to sex. I can also walk and chew gum at the same time.

What I think OP was asking is if u can shorten the dance by talking sex upfront. IMO not often. Given the randomness of chicks anything will work sometimes. Even sensitive emo guys got laid sometimes just not often.

Reaction score
I nearly always get quickly to how I want to drip honey on their tits, belly, thighs and ***** then lick it off. Works like a charm. And if it ever doesn't work I won't waste a minute more of my time with her.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Sex is usually hotter if it’s left unspoken beforehand.

If she initiates dirty talk with a flirty/sexy comment or text, sure, you can follow up on that. But you don’t need to initiate that.

“Be more sexual to avoid friendzone” is probably 2004 thinking. In 2020, she knows exactly who she wants to bang and when. You don’t need to TRY to be more sexual.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is usually hotter if it’s left unspoken beforehand.

If she initiates dirty talk with a flirty/sexy comment or text, sure, you can follow up on that. But you don’t need to initiate that.

“Be more sexual to avoid friendzone” is probably 2004 thinking. In 2020, she knows exactly who she wants to bang and when. You don’t need to TRY to be more sexual.
In 2020 the guy is too busy or running. Occasionally letting her slip in.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the point. Both u and the girl know what s going on. I can talk about other topics and still move things forward to sex. I can also walk and chew gum at the same time.

What I think OP was asking is if u can shorten the dance by talking sex upfront. IMO not often. Given the randomness of chicks anything will work sometimes. Even sensitive emo guys got laid sometimes just not often.
Yeah exactly.. was curious if sexual talk earlier in the courting process could be beneficial. Probably best to continue being chill.

Reaction score
Take it from a stripper, don't let people waste your time. If the ***** is not forthcoming, cut your losses. The fastest way to weed out time wasters is to get to the point quickly.

CopperHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had another negative with this yesterday... a girl out of state that clearly likes me, I referenced making out and she got quiet..

Like wtf lol
What are you talking to her on? Is this through text messenger? Did you meet her on a dating site? How long has she been quiet for? Did you double text when she didn't reply?

I am not good with text communication. I am not good at escalating things through text. I don't like text messaging in general and try to keep it short and to the point. Usually I take the mindset of texting to get the girl out as quick as possible. I don't understand how people can build rapport through text. With the lock downs going on, perhaps this strategy needs to change.

Members like @stormrider have preached that if you are high enough value, it doesn't matter what you do and say. How do you communicate value through text?

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another belief I have in my head is that if you talk about sex too early with a girl they will get turned off.

However I know women are even hornier than we are... Do you ever talk about sex with them?

I usually just make a physical move and don't really have sexual dialogue beforehand.
Calibrated subcommunication/subtext/reading in-between-the-lines/innuendo is everything.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah when you're in the sexual phase with a woman, I'm all for this and I do it too. There just seems to be some contrasting beliefs that it's good to do early in the courting phase versus being sexual too soon can turn a woman off. That's what I'm more interested in determining. I was surprised I didn't even get a "thanks" or a "haha thanks" which I have found to be typical responses.

Of course... There's some people who start sex talk early I believe though.. I am just curious if that helps/hurts results or maybe it just depends on the woman like most other things.

See I rarely ever talk about sex in the courting process... I just physically escalate when the time is right... just wondering if this is a facet of my game I should incorporate. I do talk dirty when I'm having sex but again my question is more directed towards the early courting process.

Does talking about sex too early raise red flags for a woman?
It’s depends on who you are talking to and calibrating yourself to speak into their ‘listening’ of you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you talking to her on? Is this through text messenger? Did you meet her on a dating site? How long has she been quiet for? Did you double text when she didn't reply?

I am not good with text communication. I am not good at escalating things through text. I don't like text messaging in general and try to keep it short and to the point. Usually I take the mindset of texting to get the girl out as quick as possible. I don't understand how people can build rapport through text. With the lock downs going on, perhaps this strategy needs to change.

Members like @stormrider have preached that if you are high enough value, it doesn't matter what you do and say. How do you communicate value through text?
Through facebook messaging, actually met her on a dating site years ago when I was traveling. She always randomly hits me up, and expresses interest. I barely have any interest in her to be honest which is why I experimented saying that. Found it interesting she got quiet... maybe they just don't always know what to say though lol

Calibrated subcommunication/subtext/reading in-between-the-lines/innuendo is everything.
I guess I'll just stick to not talking about it and just escalate physically when given the opportunity.