"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Sexual Harrassment?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I heard my mom and brother talkin...

mom said a woman can cry sexual harrassment if you touch her arms without ASKING PERMISSION from the woman.

Just where is the region for "sexual harrassment"? I understand that its if you go for the breasts or pu$$y IMMEDIATELY or too early.

DJ bible and other "seduction manuals" talk about kino... You do it on her hands or the back of the arms... I think it also says something bout touching her back or touchin her ass.

They never say anything on touching breasts or pu$$y...

So... is that another piece of AFC advice? Pls enlighten me on this. I dont wanna get into trouble with the law... :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Sexual harassment is defined as repeated sexual advances beyond a woman's request to stop. So as long you don't try something that a woman already asked you not to do, you should be ok.
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
My mom did this to me at an early age and it socially stifled me with girls when I was hittin puberty. I was afraid to touch them or make a comment.

Sexual Harrassment is bull****. It's feminist bull**** to own us as men. We are supposed to be aggressive and make sexual advances. "Hey baby" *whistling* "nice tits" there is nothing inherently evil about saying anything like that if you think about it. But it does limit a mans power, it limits a man from being a man and speaking what's on his mind.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
and ooh... my mom just saw me say hi and do some smiling and talkin to some hot waitresses...

She later on told me why I'm too aggressive... pfft...

So u think I should be AFC when she's around?

=======

And uugh... I remembered her talkin to my teachers when i was young... about me being bullied and all. She totally clueless... bout her way of bringin me up that turned me into a waaayyyy below average afc. I swear... I'm prolly the MOST AFC person here when I first came to this board. So I have a lot of healing to do... :( A lot of practice... :)

When I reached high school, she was totally clueless why I hated the world so much. She had no idea why i was a f*kkin hater...

And now, I'm acting "strange" and "too aggressive"... and that I'd never ever succeed with women with this kind of attitude I call "don juan"... :D
 

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
544
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Boston, Ma
Tell ur mom her advice is nice and all but it leads to you being thought of as a nice guy and marriage material when you turn 38 and YOU WANT SOME ASS and aren't going to repress your sexuality!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top