Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with another woman while girlfriend watches?

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women get off on the idea. The fantasy is called cuck queen. It is rare, but does exist.
Yes. I am realizing that this is what it is for her. She asked to watch a video I made with another woman and she got off on it.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would either refuse, since its likely to be a trap/bad idea, or I'd tell her I would only do it if she and the other girl went full on at it while I watched, and if they impressed me I would consider joining in. I mean if you are going to go down this rabbit hole, you need to take control of the situation and maximize your potential fun.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think a mentally healthy woman would ask her boyfriend to do this.
I would think that too but, everyone has their kinks. You'd be surprised how vastly different relationships can be in life.

There's dudes out there tht are okay with the idea of a relationship being , "we have sex, we talk, we live together.. and whenever u need my credit card just ask and ill give it to u".

Used to know a model (actual model not wannabee) who dated some nerdy guy who worked for Apple I believe. He would stay in his room and do stuff on his computeri guess while she would invite me and my guy friend over. we met her in our neighborhood basically.. and we'd be astonished at how he would not interact with her friends much and she would be like "im going out, can i get ur card" and he would jus give it to her

This is just one example of a relationship. There are thousands of types.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another woman. I have someone from my past that is willingly to let me **** her while my girl watches. She is really hot and young. My girl says it turns her on and is something that she had been wanting. However, I once read to give a woman what she needs and not what she wants. My questions.

What are your thoughts about it?

Do I do it?

Will it bring some more spice to our relationship or is there a down side?
Sounds like a yang girl. You probably a ying guy. I would do it.
Will it bring more spice to your relationship???? It sounds like it will bring some spice to her.
Down side?????? I tell you this..... She likes women and you are just the" go get her for me guy" How is that????
Don't be surprised if she departs with your former girl and leave you hanging in the closet like a necktie.......

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt seems a healthy desire.

She probably have some trauma that generated this desire and behavior.

She needs a therapist, and you should look for another girlfriend.

I dont see it ending on a positive way if you do what she wants.

Last edited:

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is yang energy female AND she is a lesbo/bixesual. I am 100% accurate.
So basically in theory yin yang is about duality... Or as everything in this life has it opposite. Yin is the feminine and yang is considered masculine (based on that theory).

In that case she have more masculine (yang) energy on her? Can you show how you got it to a point of having 100% accuracy?

I would be cautious on that path... You could have a good accuracy on something... But there is always a chance that this could be wrong.

This might be true the same way the opposite might be true. Like yin yang... Understanding each side of this situation would give OP a chance for a better and balanced decision.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being aware and being able to actually do it are totally separate things.

If you are 400 lbs, you are aware that taking the stairs is better than the elevator but can you actually do it?
Don't agree they are separate, I think being aware is 80/90% of the journey. Once you're aware it's easy - and natural - to assert dominance.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny how guys are saying her fetish is unhealthy or a trap or a sign she'll cheat. Sounds to me like a golden opportunity to have some fun. If she subsequently cheats or goes bat sh!t, there's a thing called dumping her. Women have all kinds of depraved kinks that would probably make a lot of red pill men cry. The mind is the ultimate erogenous zone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is mentally healthy in her way. She is a bisexual.
If she is, she should play with the other woman while @The Professor bangs the other woman. A 3some is a better option than non-participation.

I think it's funny how guys are saying her fetish is unhealthy or a trap or a sign she'll cheat. Sounds to me like a golden opportunity to have some fun. If she subsequently cheats or goes bat sh!t, there's a thing called dumping her. Women have all kinds of depraved kinks that would probably make a lot of red pill men cry. The mind is the ultimate erogenous zone.
3somes, swinging, and other extra relational sex can be difficult in mostly monogamous relationships. Some relationships can handle it and others can't.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with anything you just posted here -- but I think the danger is unnecessary emotional investment. If he wants the LTR to survive saying "no" is probably the right move rather than agreeing to it, having some fun, and then 4-5 months from now finding out she thought this meant their relationship was "open" or something because she allowed him to bang a third party. Sounds like a major headache he should either avoid by saying no to this OR by agreeing to it but then slowly phasing out the LTR altogether.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree with anything you just posted here -- but I think the danger is unnecessary emotional investment. If he wants the LTR to survive saying "no" is probably the right move rather than agreeing to it, having some fun, and then 4-5 months from now finding out she thought this meant their relationship was "open" or something because she allowed him to bang a third party. Sounds like a major headache he should either avoid by saying no to this OR by agreeing to it but then slowly phasing out the LTR altogether.
Well I find LTRs and monogamy kind of boring so take my advice with a grain of salt, lol. I'm on the adventurous side.

Just state clearly "I'll do this, but by no means am I interested in you being with another guy." Even if this never happened, if she cheats he should dump her, so what's the difference.

I think the OP showing the video to her was a good first step, if she didn't freak out and lose her shyt, in fact she liked it.

Only thing I would do differently is not recruit a former lover. Maybe find a third on Tinder that neither knows, or go to a swingers club.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here is my take:

Since this is the gf's idea, this relationship is now doomed because she is obviously fvcked in the head.

That being said, with the end of the relationship in sight, my advice would be:

1.) fvck the shyte out of this younger chick in front of your gf. I mean rail the fvck out her. The entire time talk shyte to your woman about how much you love fvcking this chick. I would even go as far as make the current gf get involved and suck you off after pulling out of this young chick OR have the current gf go down on the young chick. Make the current GF as submissive as possible during the experience.

2.) Keep fvcking this younger chick on the side.

3.) Start looking for new chicks. Keep fvcking the younger one.

4.) Monkey branch to either this new chick or a different one that you line up, because the relationship with this current gf has a short shelf life. Like others have said she will either want a man OR she will end up throwing this up in your face all the time.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another woman. I have someone from my past that is willingly to let me **** her while my girl watches. She is really hot and young. My girl says it turns her on and is something that she had been wanting. However, I once read to give a woman what she needs and not what she wants. My questions.

What are your thoughts about it?

Do I do it?

If your Girlfriend is a Cuckquean (Which looks like she is..)... It's a fetish that some Women are into (More than let on). I say do it.

If you don't go through with it then she will find a guy who will tell her how much he's into that and she will end up doing it with another guy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another woman.

Depends on how long you've been going out with her and how well you know or think you know her.

Does she also have a high libido and/or are very adventurous and into various kink?

• If it's just a one time deal and she just wants to satisfy her curiosity, that could be one thing.
  • If both of you have been together for years and just wants to spice things up, that could be another. But if you do that, you just gave her ammo to sleep with another guy while you watch too.
  • It could be that she no longer views you as serious BF LTR material and due to the pandemic, she's working with what she has in her current situation.
  • It could be a test to see if you may be marriage material or not.
  • Depending on her age, there comes a time when all women want to explore different sides to their sexuality(toys, kinks, fetishes, etc).
  • She could be working on slowly converting you to HER plate as she might be looking for another guy that is even more BF material.
Lot of possibilities...