Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with another woman while girlfriend watches?

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another woman. I have someone from my past that is willingly to let me **** her while my girl watches. She is really hot and young. My girl says it turns her on and is something that she had been wanting. However, I once read to give a woman what she needs and not what she wants. My questions.

What are your thoughts about it?

Do I do it?

Will it bring some more spice to our relationship or is there a down side?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a trap, she craves to have passion from some B.D.E

as soon as you sleep with another woman, give it 2 months and you will start getting the ultimatums "its her turn to sleep with a man"

she knows who the man is and he has imprinted her with his size

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend wants to watch me have sex with another woman. I have someone from my past that is willingly to let me **** her while my girl watches. She is really hot and young. My girl says it turns her on and is something that she had been wanting. However, I once read to give a woman what she needs and not what she wants. My questions.

Do I do it?

Sounds like an interesting plot for a romantic comedy. Cheers

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do it, will your perspective about your GF, yourself, or your current relationship change. will it be better or worse for you after?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want your LTR to survive this is a hard pass for you. As fun as it sounds it will ultimately unravel it. Why exactly does she want you to do this? This seems odd for a woman to want to watch her boyfriend bang another woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want your LTR to survive this is a hard pass for you. As fun as it sounds it will ultimately unravel it. Why exactly does she want you to do this? This seems odd for a woman to want to watch her boyfriend bang another woman.
Yes. Even full participation 3somes can change dynamics in the primary male-female couple. This seems like a bad idea if the relationship is to continue.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like an amazing deal man. But ya better check your girl man i think shes a nympho.. Might as well start swinging early because it sounds like ur relationship will probably go down that road.. its like she lets you fu.ck other girls and then later u find urself in a open relationship, which can be hella fun, but its not for everyone.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do a patrice o neal job on her if you want to keep her around,welcome sharing her with another man, even if hes more man than you.

but never watch her, make sure your d8cking a hot woman aswell.

she wont be able to understand how her body means nothing to you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like an amazing deal man. But ya better check your girl man i think shes a nympho.. Might as well start swinging early because it sounds like ur relationship will probably go down that road.. its like she lets you fu.ck other girls and then later u find urself in a open relationship, which can be hella fun, but its not for everyone.
Open relationships tend to benefit women more than men since most women can more easily obtain sex than men.

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its a trap, she craves to have passion from some B.D.E

as soon as you sleep with another woman, give it 2 months and you will start getting the ultimatums "its her turn to sleep with a man"

she knows who the man is and he has imprinted her with his size
I had to Google BDE. What a great acronym:D.

Do I do it?

Agree with the above answers. Except I don't think the LTR is doomed. I'm guessing you value it more than she does. I also see you're a new member. Assuming you just discovered the red pill and women's nature, your behaviour previous to this may have been so blue pill that it brought out the worst impulses in this women. There is a strong chance you can reset the frame now you are red pill aware. Then, watch as your gf's behaviour changes. Women's behaviour is REMARKABLY predictable once you understand their nature.

If you don't value the LTR, then go for it, sounds great to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Agree with the above answers. Except I don't think the LTR is doomed. I'm guessing you value it more than she does. I also see you're a new member. Assuming you just discovered the red pill and women's nature, your behaviour previous to this may have been so blue pill that it brought out the worst impulses in this women. There is a strong chance you can reset the frame now you are red pill aware. Then, watch as your gf's behaviour changes. Women's behaviour is REMARKABLY predictable once you understand their nature.

Being aware and being able to actually do it are totally separate things.

If you are 400 lbs, you are aware that taking the stairs is better than the elevator but can you actually do it?

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it!

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you still might want to go along with it simply because you might as well take advantage bc this type of person will cheat anyway.
Was waiting for someone to say this.

OP, even if it is a trap for her to justify wanting to sleep with others, she likely will start doing it regardless of whether you follow through with this or not. That’s why it really doesn’t matter in the end.

Go through with it. If she’s serious about it and does actually love being a cuckqean, then why miss the opportunity?

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score

thanks . You may be onto something. In will admit I started to slip into some blue pill behaviors but adjusted as soon as I realized it. Part of me would like to think it can help reset the frame. Hypergamy , her seeing other women desire me etc.

Sneaky Pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed that its a trap in my experience. Bare minimum she will want to fvck women on the side bc the girl she is interested in won't be interested in you per se, and eventually those women will want to introduce a guy...the thing is you are dealing with low impulse control.

Even though its a trap, you still might want to go along with it simply because you might as well take advantage bc this type of person will cheat anyway.
Yes this type of person will cheat anyway! Have fun and then throw her away.