Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex with african girls

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be a really silly question, but i am curious about your experiences about having sex with black girls and if it is any different in terms of other races. Personally I have only had sex with white and asian girls, but i am curious about black girls, is it just the same thing or are they any different particularly if we are talking about african girls?

Waiting for your feedback guys, thanks in advance.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol what a topic

Like most women, they lie there and you do all the work. There is no different experience than that other than "I had sex with african woman."

I suppose the manhood experience of putting your seed in another race.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funniest **** I've read on here in a while.

I personally find that attraction towards black women is very rare for me. Those that I do find attractive though are typically lighter skinned or more mixed looking. What I don't really like from typical American black women is their attitude, they often just come across as very combative and masculine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
African girls??

Like from Africa or in Africa or just Black women?

Plenty of Black women in the US but very few are "African" so to speak.

Women are women bro...I have had sex with Black women a few times. It's been the same as with other women...only difference is the inside of their pvssy can look purple sometimes.

If you are talking from Africa or in Africa, you best wrap that up with like 5 condoms as they have the highest rates of HIV in the world there.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only been with a couple so this is entirely anecdotal, but they seemed to be more vocal than normal which was a combination of sexy and distracting.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
As has been said just like any other race, I’ve had my share of cinnamon, cafe con leche, and really darker skinned girls. I grew up around a lot of admixture so it never was even a consideration not to. The culture they grew up in will be the greatest difference, as with anything. A white, Asian or black hood rat will all pretty much act and sound the same. Just like an upper middle class woman of any race will share characteristics with her peers.

The first few times there was the jungle fever aspect of doing something novel, but a poon is a poon.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones I was with didn't have very nice skin and that's a turn off for me. Smooth skin on a woman is a must. I don't care for their hair either.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
African American?, plenty. Main difference - Mo Bootay & bad ghetto attitudes.

African from that continent? Nope, but I haven't found them very appealing and have no desire whatsoever to visit there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy who was once in prison told me that if you are ever incarcerated, don't ever admit to being with or being attracted to any race other than your own.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with a girl from Haiti, Guinea and Mauritania, they are sex machines, very submissive but all three were crazy.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to bang a hot african chick.. I haven't even banged an Asian chick yet. Plethora of other ethnicities though, alot of diff European, Latinas, mixed chicks

as far as an American black girl, banged a few.. they're great in bed, great at giving head. First ever girlfriend was black but that was like middle school

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pvssy is similar across races, honestly. I found more individual variability than race. I’ve banged American black, African black, white gurls, mixed, and Latinas. Never had an Asian girl, always wanted to try…

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find that attraction towards black women is very rare for me. Those that I do find attractive though are typically lighter skinned or more mixed looking. What I don't really like from typical American black women is their attitude, they often just come across as very combative and masculine.
I concur.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I do find a black girl I’m attracted to she always has a hard core personality that doesn’t mesh with my style unfortunately

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I do find a black girl I’m attracted to she always has a hard core personality that doesn’t mesh with my style unfortunately
Black women are generally uncooperative and full of shvt tests. Expect even more of them if you are not a black man. You have to be hella masculine, physically attractive, rich, or a Pookie for them to be submissive out of the gate.