“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sex videos

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
Made my first couple of sex vids last couple nights. Very insightful watching them back. Im better in bed than i thought. Very quick pelvic flexs. And didnt realise how big my upper back was. 15 mins first video and 19 mins second video. I got a good look at my body from a gym perspective. I look ****ing hot in my own opinion. Well chuffed
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
My back catalogue stretches 15 years. I'll never give it up, all in the cloud and deleted from my phones. I will die with the experiences in 4k until the end of time. Girlfriends, flings, fwb, one-night stands, escorts, voyeur. I'm a different breed of animal.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
15 and 19 minutes isn't much to be bragging about.

If you feel like tooting you own horn you should probably up your game significantly in that domain
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
Well im enjoying myself. This forum is to discuss women right. Sex is a massive part of being successful with women right. I feel i'm getting better in bed and broadning my horizons. My thoughts on this forum have been that it is a place where men should feel free to share their thoughts, feelings. Now feel like im wrong in that assumption.

Yes i am weird and different, i know and accept that.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
This is just nonsense though it doesn't benefit anyone other than your ego
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,737
Reaction score
2,317
Well, might as well have fun with the thread. When I made my first video, I realize now why girls love slapping my ass. Those squats helped a lot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
I have been with lots of women and one of my more pervie friends with considerably less experience tried to take pictures of everyone woman he ****s

me on the other hand,maybe i am too classy but ive rarely taken photos of any of them naked much less videos
 
Top