Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex tips

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't much in the actualy DJ Bible about sex, mostly only how to get a girl. Lets discuss it here.

My first questions is when a girl tells you "no" intitially, do you guys keep going? I usually didn't but my last girlfriend said she only gets off when she tells the guy no and he keeps going for her.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Karmic Law #23 - Never listen to what a woman says. ALWAYS hear what her body language is saying.
What you're referring to is the chase. This is the emotional roller coaster women ride in order to feed their insatiable thirst for attention.

Unfortunately there is a never ending stream of boys who will gladly fill her cup. When she's saying to you, "No, no, I-I can't. It's too soon." and her hand is doing a pogo on your meatstick, which are you going to focus on?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best breakdown on this topic I've seen done is from David DeAngelo on his sexual communication series. His stuff on overcoming last minute resistance is mandatory listening. Google it up.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never understood what to do in this situation and then after experiencing it and remembering David DeAngelo's "2 steps forward, 1 step back" it all clicked. When she says no she really means she's not horny enough so you just have to make her horny, you do this by teasing her or making her excited like kissing her neck, breathing into her ear, or grabbing her ass (I just found out recently that the nerves on the ass are actually connected to a girl's cl1t).

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm what about in the morning when they put their hand on your "meatsick" and then when you try to start something they say no? Should I just go slower and heat her up more?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamMalone said:
hmmm what about in the morning when they put their hand on your "meatsick" and then when you try to start something they say no? Should I just go slower and heat her up more?
Put it on her stomach or her side...gives love da meatstick. Or, you could start touching her goods.

When i first had sex with my current gf she was on top and i tried to put it in but she wasnt having it and gave me some head. Then i got on top and started tapping and rubbing my meatstick on her goodies. And then i was in there like swimwear. The next day she was all embarresed cause she said she doesnt do stuff like that the first time she hangs out with people.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked up DeAngelo's two steps foward one back yesterday and got the girl going big time. Got some last night AND this morning. Can't believe how wrong I was doing it.

Thanks SoSuave!