“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sex tips for the noob

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
hey guys... what are some good tips here for a first timer, and any tips to last longer then normal? And when a girl gives u he*d, do they really want it on the face!? haha ?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
yeah

yeah make sure to get it in her eyes :rolleyes:
 

elguato

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Vancouver
2 last longer, simply jack off before u do it... thats the honest truth
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
The only problem with pre-sex wacking is that you probably won't be in the mood sexually as much as if you just went for it. If you decide to bang your thang before sex, make sure you do it at least an hour or so in advance.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Three tips to last longer:

1. Trojan Enz Extended Pleasure condoms...Those thing numb you like novacaine...

2. Don't think about it. Think about other stuff. Do math in your mind, think of songs (worked for me), whatever, just don't think about "oh my god, I'm having sex!!"

3. Have her give you head before you two have sex. Get head, eat her out, then slide on a condom and slide on in.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?
 

elguato

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Vancouver
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?
two options buddy

1) either wack off beforehand
2) or have her give u head till u bust a nut .. and then fool around a bit (eat her out, and foreplay ****) and then **** her real good.. ull be able to go on this way for 15-20 min for sure.. u dont wanna go too long either
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
ok good tips:

always take off clothes but dont get naked til you are going to have sex unless you are really hot or somethin. you never know who could walk in.

jackin off before hand is definatley good. you arent gonna loose too much prowus

i have heard only good things bout the condoms that crazykid mentioned above.

lick you fingers before you slide em in
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Whenever I jerk it anytime like 2 days before sex, I can't cvm. It's hella strange. I can literally go for hours, if I'm wearing a condom.
 

freshintake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2003
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
if you want her to come back for more definetly eat her out before you have sex. And from my experience its easier to last longer when the girls is on top.

I dont know if those condoms really work that well but i will for sure try them out sometime.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2002
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Location
Detroit, MI
Originally posted by Da Game
Whenever I jerk it anytime like 2 days before sex, I can't cvm. It's hella strange.
Yeah, I really need something that does that oppisite of a numbing effect but something that actually makes it feel more sensitive (but I don't think such things exist) :(
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by drixsa
i have heard only good things bout the condoms that crazykid mentioned above.
Trust me, they work...Make sure you go in directly after you put one on, don't wait a minute...I learned that the not-so-hard way...
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by SnatchJP
Okay first of all, I'm a virgin so I don't know for sure, but wouldn't eating her out have the same effect on her that whaking off before sex would on you?
For most chicks (warning: Generalization Alert!) getting eaten out is foreplay... it will get them all hot and bothered for you to **** them. And anyway, women have a quicker refractory period (basically, "bounce back time") than guys do... which is why most chicks can have multiple orgasms pretty close to each other, while guys need some time to be able to get it up again and then *** again.

If you do want to last longer, you will probably last longer the time after you ***. But that might be counterproductive, because you might not be able to *** again at all or even get it up again at all.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
If you do want to last longer, you will probably last longer the time after you ***. But that might be counterproductive, because you might not be able to *** again at all or even get it up again at all.
We are teenagers on the High School forum...After 10-20 minutes, we'll be good to go again, don't worry. :D
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by crazykid
We are teenagers on the High School forum...After 10-20 minutes, we'll be good to go again, don't worry. :D
LOL, good point. Aaaah I should have had more sex with high school boys (um... when I was in high school that is).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
Yeah, I really need something that does that oppisite of a numbing effect but something that actually makes it feel more sensitive (but I don't think such things exist) :(
I use durex extra sensatives... it helps.
 
Top